NEAR Community DAO Groups

This is a step to archiving the decentralised world we seek. We win together as one!

8 Likes

Greatly to be here, :heart::heart: And pledged to be actively working :pray:t5: #decentralizaion

6 Likes

Heyyy! Let’s Go!

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/community.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/community.sputnik-dao.near-342

Please leaders, follow up this process, our role is to be teachers for the other members.

@Arturoahs @LuisAponte99 @jblm @user1 @ramgor Big hug to you 5 for your commitment !

Please, follow Arturo Leadership regarding governance, and Luis Aponte experience regarding DAOs, and Julian energy who create a spreadsheet to follow up the process.

12 Likes

Great initiative! Community DAO will/should grow with active members & councils. We’re building a place for everyone, your voice will be heard. This is a necessary step when we come to problems/questions that need to be discussed at a community level.

7 Likes

Hello All,

Here my contribution, an infography originally distributed within TG NEAR Venezuela, and now goes to the NEAR Forum, also in English (How-to Community DAO for desktop PC):

cheers !!!

9 Likes

Hello everyone, goods !!
Now if there is enough help … @bgem has built a similar guide to do the same task (How-to Community DAO from a mobile phone):

This is excellent, considering that the input/interface to the DAO from both differs slightly.

UPDATE: At the end of that post, we already have an additional contribution by @Dacha, also for desktop PC, but a RU/UA/Belorussian version). Thank you …

The members of the Community DAO will support other members of the NEAR Forum to register. Everyone is welcome to participate, discuss and make decisions in DAO’s community or groups.

11 Likes

Dear NEARians !!!

Do not stop thinking :brain: about the objective of having a DAO, totally decentralized to propose, to debate and decide in community. We have great benefits as individual members, clearly outlined here:

If you are already a member of Community DAO, or for a group born today or tomorrow inside, then I invite you to follow the link in the second item of the benefits (i.e., unique role on the NEAR Forum …) and:

1. Make a request to be included in that list (button in the top-right corner of the page). This is a way to leave a record in NEAR Forum that you are a Community DAO member.

2. Please, the only thing you have to prove is that you are a member of Community DAO, leaving a link to your approved proposal in AstroDAO, the NEAR forum user and the NEAR wallet.

3. Then, you give submit, Easy!!!

Once your application is approved by a Council member, You will not only be listed, but you will also receive the title “Community DAO Member” in the header of your NEAR forum profile when you expand it, and anyone will see it if you turn it on Preferences.

P.S.: … I do this “guidelines” to promote the participation of our Community DAO members, who I will redirect to this post to complete this task. :rocket:

Best wishes

13 Likes

Amazing initiative. We are still working on this and whatever you need, I’m happy to help you.

Best
Luis Aponte :rocket: :goat:

9 Likes

Great, ready to support!

4 Likes

Good evening!

Happy to invite active Near Community members to NearGames group @Community DAO.

We are looking for

• :fire: active gamers
  • :fire: games developers
  • :fire: crypto influencers

But happy to onboard anybody who willing to discover Near and Aurora games metaverse.

Our goals:

• Came together active Near Games community members;
  • Connect gamers and projects;
  • Participate in beta-testing events;
  • Suggest to Community DAO proposals (marketing, creativities, events);

How to join us?

Go to https://app.astrodao.com/dao/community.sputnik-dao.near/proposals , then

Click on green plus, then

1 Choose “Propose to Add member to the group”
2 Write briefly information about yourself
3 Choose group “NearGames”
4 Input your wallet adress
5 Click on “Propose button”

Every NearGames community member will get unique NFT :blush:

Thanks

Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/play_on_near?s=21
Our telegram group: Telegram: Contact @play_on_near

Current Near Games community members:

playonnear.near , Galaxy online top gamer, tg Phaeron

red34.near , Galaxy online top gamer, Near Games content mod, member of many private groups, hidden gem :blush: tg @Tronchik7

12 Likes

Now we have one more resource to add Discord server:

Thank you very much @Roshangeek for this contribution :clap:

8 Likes

Anything for the community :raised_hands::gem::heartbeat:

3 Likes

*=) I am a Gamer DACHA

I am also fan of: dacha.finance

But… we should discuss now how many groups should a member be allowed of being on…

I mean, I am on OWS, Creatives, Venezuela, Onboarding-DAO… it is really ok to be also a gamer?

12 Likes

You sir - potato baron ! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Nice ! Initiatives like this are absolutely the ones that contribute to moving our community to a truly decentralized and horizontal one!
I am in ! :smiley: :+1:

5 Likes

This is nice :+1: I’ll propose to be member of your group. I’m a gamer lol and even a crypto influencer :smiley:

5 Likes

Good evening. You’re very welcome :relaxed:

1 Like

This is definitely awesome, Great Job!!! I am always here whenever you need helping hands!

6 Likes

Looks nice! Can we propose a Brazil Group, to add the active brazilian DAOs ? theclan, brazildao, gambiarra, qualdao, childrenofthedao, nomadlabel, fradao and others?

@whoiscavenaghi
@brunoqual
@tesfon
@thephilosopher
@blusw
@Natashacremonese
@macieira
@frado
@C0D3
@Dazo

18 Likes

congratulations!!! :smiley: :smiley: