NDC Community Engagement Working Documents v2 -> v2.1

Thanks for sharing bro. We’ll synchronise to add every comment up in a final draft

3 Likes

@Tistu have a look. <3

2 Likes

some people confuse being able to point fingers with helping a community grow :confused:

1 Like

very interesting!! it could be a plot for a new tv-series

Hello @Psalmy @johanga @pathfinder @sarahkornfeld @Dabbie3229 @mecsbecs @chloe @Monish016 can we hop on a call this week to put more ideas together?
Tomorrow will be good. 12 pm UTC +1

Give feedback here please.

5 Likes

Thank you team for putting this together and sharing with us! The community is really needing more guidelines and orientation. Forum is losing the healthy environment that we’ve experienced before and I’m sorry to read such agressive replies specially knowing all the effort and love you guys always put in here @mecsbecs @chloe
looking fwd for the NDC developments :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It’s fine by me hope others will respond to it

1 Like

@JulianaM @Dabbie3229 @johanga @Psalmy @pathfinder

https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fus02web.zoom.us%2Fj%2F84514686511&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw1IstHrCyY2S9tFEQUNilNu

This is by 4 pm UTC +1 tomorrow. Same time we have NDC general call.

Let’s all put our personal ideas together and prepare for the call

3 Likes

Ok sure! Fine by me….
Would try to meet up

Which time are we to consider rn

This :arrow_up: or this :point_down:

1 Like

The 12 pm was a suggestion and we had to set the call on same time the NDC general call takes place

I am all in! Thank you for including me.

2 Likes

Hi.
I don’t quite understand the meaning of this call. What to talk about? I think all forum participants should see the reports. Tweet me for earlier @starboy2543. In this discussion, the facts were provided, there was no clear answer. We asked Illia and Marie to sort it out, there’s nothing more we can do.
Thx :relieved:

I don’t understand what you mean here but the essence of the call is to rack heads up and come up with a final draft of NDC CE working group document.

Thanks

Hello all,

Popping in to provide an update in light of the Oct. 7 deadline for the next round of requested community feedback on these working documents.

Material suggestions and edits have been worked into the documents - that is, namely the Code of Conduct as the Engagement Guidelines and Dispute Resolution Process only underwent grammatical or logic adjustments - and we are calling this round of documents version 2.1.

To make these documents easy to find, the updated versions have been contained within the comments of the previous post (if the changes were significant) OR the text has been edited in-line within the post. They can be found here:

1. Community Code of Conduct
  2. Community Engagement Guidelines (including Communciation Guidelines & Community Engagement Management)
  3. Dispute Resolution Process
6 Likes