[Closed] My New NFT: Hip African Funk

Hello, my NxM family.

I’m Bionic, a Hiphop artiste. I’m excited to be a part of the family here. I was even more excited to see my new badge.

Since when I have been reading & researching on Music NFTs, I’ve been writing and earnestly looking forward to putting out new music. I’m 2011, I put out my maiden indie album titled, “Breaking The Silence”. I have put out one or two singles (“Blame You” feat. BK and Mr. Smith) since then. A few years ago, I had a not-so-Covid friendly obstruction. But I kept writing.

Now, with your help and support, I’m ready to go into the studio to bring my new music to life; a 3-song project (Hip-African-Funk) which will address the mind-state of a Hiphop artiste from an African perspective; love-hate, selfish-generous, young-yang situation of our current clime.

I have added a link to check out my music.

I really I’m energized in my soul to bring my music to the world. And I intend to record an upgraded “Breaking The Silence” 2.0 and make it available as an NFT; a 5-song EP is a 3-week long music project scheduled for the month of August, to be minted in the NxM mintbase store.

Breaking The Silence 2.0 (Tracklist) NFT

1. Amanuwan
  2. Dey Your Side
  3. Rockwell
  4. Rhythm of my Fatherland.
  5. Neo.

Hip-African-Funk (My new NFT)

1. Love is…
  2. Ode to Africa
  3. In 60 seconds.

One song will be produced by Nigerian rap legend, Modenine. 2 songs produced by @gabriel and feature @reespect both from our NxM community here.

The artwork will be designed by Seun Oxygen, an illustrator/creative art director whom I will be onboarding here in a few.

Costs include;

• Production $300
  • Mix & master $150
  • Design $50

Total: $500 (37.82N)

Targeting bioverse.near

Dear @Bionic1

I’d like to inform you that you don’t hold an NxM Membership badge. Please familiarize yourself with the below guidelines

:point_right:Projects: [GUIDE] NxM Funding Guidelines for Projects

:point_right:Events: [GUIDE] NxM Funding Guidelines for Events

Cheers!