[Rejected] (Music Project Proposal) ( Space sounds) E.p

Hi Nxm
My name is Tosin Oshikokhai, popularly known as truce beats, I’m a Music producer and singer from Lagos Nigeria, I was introduced to Nxm and the web3 ecosystem by larkim.
I produced the songs on his newly released NFt metaverse E.p

My music career started 2011, over the years I have been able to connect with musicians and creative minds all over the world.

I want to create a 3 track e.p as NfTs for Nxm store, that will bring together different artiste from different genre across the nation and that will introduce my fans and lovers of my sound to near ecosystem.

I will work with 3 artiste on this project with strong social media presence…
Instagram handles of the artist I will be working with

Budget for this project
Production of 3 songs : 250 dollars
Mixing and mastering of all songs : 150 dollars
graphic design: 50 dollars
Instagram sponsored ad : 50 dollars
This project will bring my fans and lovers of my music to the near ecosystem

Much love to the NXm family for showing constant support to creatives all over the world @Paul @Monish016
I’m looking forward to the approval of my proposal

Cheers
Much love
:white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:

4 Likes

Much love truce. Anticipating your project… Metaverse E.p is :fire::fire::fire::heart:

Hi @Truce, thank you for your proposal. Council will review by the due time. Meanwhile, please update information & structure your proposal following this guideline: [Guide] NxM Projects Grant Application (Stream Two)

2 Likes

Thank you so much @larkim we Made magic

Thank you @williamx

Dear @Truce,

Thank you so much for your proposal, we believe that every single proposal was created with goodwill to make NxM a better community. Unfortunately, your proposal isn’t accepted after council review. We appreciate your input and thank you for engaging with us. Big letter: You’re welcome to submit your request in the next funding round.