🔴 Mukachevo City Node budget and grant budget for next month

@INFINITY Thank you for a hark work and valuable contribution! Have you analyzed your activities during the hackathon, what indicators did you manage to achieve? Mukachevo received a rather impressive budget, but I have not seen any submitted applications related to the Mukachevo Local Node. Please share your feedback about the Mukachevo local node performance.

6 Likes

Hi Vadim. I will try to close all questions as much as possible. As you can see, we have started a lot of social interactions that open up exciting new perspectives. (for example, the fact that we were invited to the conference and already introduced to the organizer of the conference and the creator of the Trustee Wallet, which, as I was told by more than 400k users. Or my appearances on television have already led to the fact that I was stopped on the street and asked to sell them NEAR . Perhaps you can tell me how you can get statistics on such situations?). Can you show an example of the analytics you want to see?
In order to make our costs more transparent, we decided to create a chat in Telegram, where we will publish the main expenses of Lockal Node. Telegram: Join Group Chat

1 Like

Just joined the chat.

Valentine, did you prepare report (by wallet) of your City Node expenses?

For instance:

Total budget 900N Hack Node Kick Off event

Office rent for a month - $ 150 , wallet …. , transaction…

The whole room is 2 floors 1 day. (27.08.21) - 5000 UAH - 185 $ wallet …. , transaction…

Table (very high-quality cuisine that the restaurant will prepare) - 10000 UAH 13000x - 365-475 $

wallet …. , transaction…

Ground floor:

rcf 715 art (700w rms) 2 pieces - $ 50 wallet …. , transaction…

Stick commutation - $ 20 wallet …. , transaction…

DJ - $ 200 wallet …. , transaction…

Second floor:

rcf 715 art (700w rms) 2 pieces - $ 50 wallet …. , transaction…

+2 sub woofer rcf 7002s (700w rms) - $ 100 wallet …. , transaction…

Copter, fireworks, exhibition, etc .

and the same report for

Thank You!

Ps: here 🔴 New extreme budget, taking into account the paid deposits you requested $547 for t-shorts, but actually their cost is $248.
Proofs:

2 Likes

Why did you rented 3 offices for city node?
Ps: You got money for 3 offices , your proposals were approved.

1 Like

MPORTANT!!! Dear consuls, I pleae vote “no”, so now Ilya Polosukhini has already intervened in the situation has already been send to the address mukachevo.sputnikdao.near 3000N to eliminate the misunderstanding that has arisen recently. I also ask you to vote “no” to the request of MELODY, She will change her proposal and submit the remaining amount separately. Thanks.

:heart:🅝∞:+1::unicorn:
And I also remind you that cost reports are available to every forum member who respects transparency and accessibility at Telegram: Join Group Chat
:red_circle:

Dear @illia ,

1)Valentine didn’t answer on any counsels and Near Community members questions;

2)Didn’t give information about Kick Node expenses. Spent money for his friends , his employee , taxi (please see proofs above).

Just look at 3 rented offices for the Kick off in Mukachevo for instance.

3)They both with his sister have cash back found (their artist pay 25% royalty to them);

He does his work on 100% not transparent, but probably, has supreme power here and can avoid it.

Now, he got $23 000 for unknown purposes.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Hey @INFINITY! It’s not the first time when you have asking a lot of questions after requests to publish your results. You had a Mukachevo Local Node, did you make any retro and analyse what was good and what was bad? It would be very helpfull for all of us to follow the best practices from every contributor. Mukachevo node doesn’t generate hackathon submissions but it is not the end of the world, many other local nodes have the same score. So please just share inicators of your activity.

I’m confused about private chat to “publish the main expenses of Lockal Node”. This gov forum was created exactly for this reason, so the best place to publish anything about your grants is this forum.

5 Likes

I think we have two distinct views here, one that a City Node should educate people and the other that it should promote use of Near and its apps to the maximum number of people.

As the definition here is quite subjective, this makes room for these interpretations.

Smaller groups to build legitimate communities

Whether it’s a mass adoption project or an education project, the parameters for measuring success in both cases are quite different.

When it comes to mass adoption, it is clear that Mukachevo City is not one of the first options (few inhabitants). For education initiatives, we expect results that measure the evolution of those involved, constant tests for their knowledge, any way to measure the impact on a city, a roadmap to achieve user retention, etc.

This all has to be defined in detail beforehand in order to make a consistent budget and then be approved. I think the initial approval does not guarantee that the continuation of the initiative should not be transparent and organized.

The idea of ​​more offices with the size of the chosen city, with this organization and transparency, seems a little unreasonable to me. But it all depends on Core’s direction regarding the City Nodes initiative.

4 Likes

Dear Valentine, why did you remove me from your group again ? I joined in the group third time.

It was my first appearance there:

1 Like

Why did you include in the structure your own company”Frori”?

@David_NEAR Thank you very much for your comment. And every question it suggests is perfectly appropriate. But, please tell me, why should a part of the community indicate payment in USD, and when doing their job, receive a reduced payment, and part of the community should receive 300N, and the payment is recorded in NEAR? In addition, I created a telegram chat, where I began to dump my expenses, but for some reason no one went there except @Grace , which I invited myself

Thanks to Vadim for the good advice. The retrospective is very good, and this is exactly what we talked about today. Now I finally understand (maybe) what you mean. When I return to Mukachevo I will prepare a retrospective.

1 Like

Either way, just because you did the work prior to approval, doesn’t mean it needs to be paid out. Or else everyone would just go around working whatever hours they want and then come demanding funds from the Near foundation which is obviously not reasonable.

4 Likes

Telegram: Contact @transformfunds )
I made the chat public. chat as a form of reporting is much more convenient than a forum. it is always one branch and there is no confusion. I see a similar idea here
Telegram: Contact @near_ru )

and I would very much like to meet you personally in Kiev. I hope you find a place for me indoors and a little time outside of the event at the meetup in Kiev on September 30th

@zavodil @Grace @illia

1 Like

Hey @Dacha thanks for asking hard question and digging through the data and everyone here to pushing for more transparency and process.

This starts with defining strategy and having an open discussion for it. For example, we should clearly define what is and what is not in scope of this program. (@Adonis very correctly pointed out that depending on the strategy and goals the KPIs are very different)

So please give me and @Grace few days to figure out an actual strategy around city nodes and more general global physical expansion. We then are going to publish and have a discussion around that.

Only following this discussion it make sense to create an actual grants and accountability around this.

@INFINITY as I mentioned in DM - to make your work clear to the wider ecosystem it’s important to communicate clearly and deliberately. You have a lot of passion and definitely are able to bring people into the community but talking about it, about the goals and progress is as important.

Using telegram for reporting is not a good idea, forum is better as it allows to have more meaningful conversations and provide more context. Though there might be better options that doing this on the forum going forward, but this has been standard that everyone is using. Please, follow it.

Indeed, if anyone wants to meet in Kiev, we are hosting a large event this Thursday and I’ll be there:

Feel free to come earlier to the venue (Creative State) we can discuss here.

9 Likes

Thank you, @illia, for your comment.

Thanks, @Dacha, and @zavodil, for always keeping us accountable; I appreciate that you were respectful when questioning for more information.

As for @INFINITY, you are doing a great job; unfortunately, it is not communicated or related to the areas where you have submitted proposals for rewards.

Your passion is palpable to us, and it is our responsibility to channel that drive and enthusiasm towards an area where your contribution is valued.

As you may recall from our last meeting (three weeks ago), we concluded that the work you were doing under ‘hack node activation’ was not necessarily matching the goals and expectations we had for Hack Nodes. However, this does not mean that the work is not appreciated or valued, but that your Guild’s work should be considered under a different framework which will include a different set requirements. I believe that the work done in Mukachevo will bring long-term impact and will require delivering a broader scope of objectives compared to the Hack Nodes.

The rapid growth of our community is constantly challenging us; I have to admit that keeping up with forum communication and details on activation programs has been difficult. Nonetheless, we will continue to explore new ways to build communities and engaging activation initiatives.

7 Likes

Is this event open to everyone? I’d love to attend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, of course join us, we have enough space for everyone)))) We are starting a new chapter and it’s time to turn over the page !!! I invite everyone here:

:red_circle:

1 Like

I meant tomorrow event in kyiv) it says sold out