[REPORT] MotionDAO December Report 2021

Victor, Marlon, Casey, Sebnem, Jeanne, Sammy, Stef, Derek, Mariana, Reyna, Alexander, Lenara…
Happy New Year!
We have concluded the 2021 moving towards a more horizontal style of governance and decision making. It has been an important months and we have been able to go deeper in the study of our value flows and its implication for the token design. It. has been w month of lateral connection and investigating the individual artistic research and the possible synergies with other DAO members and Near ecosystem.
We are moving to have 5 council members and they were selected by open nominations consensus:
Jeanne, Mariana, Sammy, Reyna and Marlon
They will start January 15th 2022

(Ecosystem Value Flows (TMG1) | Token Engineering)
Following the process of horizontalization we have the following self reports:

MOTION OF THE ROCKS- PLATOHEDRO- DECEMBER/Colombia

• CRIPTO FERIA

• AIRDROP TO PARTICIPANTS (30 NEAR)

• FAKE WALLET APP- STOLE 121 NEAR

https://explorer.mainnet.near.org/transactions/EBE8wkaFvJR6pzvLY68dVt1hBXti7PMMfkZA7zFW1eqT

Jeanne / December/ France

• Work on development of DEB for Art Creation (Dynamic Energy Budget) to be presented in January for Motion DAO/Dance-tech (+ in Paris)

• Meeting with Mariana to prepare a proposal in the name of MotionDAO collective and apply to Madrid Medialab (deadline January 24th) /
  • Meeting with Reyna to discuss DEB for art creation and Embodied Thinking
  • Centre National de la Danse call for proposal (deadline February)
  • Presented MotionDAO to German dramaturgist and dance producer, Sarah Israel.

mariana report december / Germany and Uruguay

Just as the first 3 sessions opened the door for me to a new and amazing possible world. With the 4th session, a process of deeper understanding and learning began. Learning how to use the new tools, supported by the knowledge and impulses of the Motion-DAO community. Discovering new points of contact, exploring needs, expectations and capabilities, the MotionDAO profile is more and more defined…

• created MINDINMOTION, mintbase factory
    https://www.mintbase.io/store/mindinmotion.mintbase1.near
    learning about minting NFTs with delayRGB | trials and errors
    practice transfer NFTs | collectibles (supported by Lenara Verle)

• inspired bei follow nearcon: https://medium.com/nearprotocol/tagged/nearcon
    specially interesting in https://www.openforestprotocol.org
    Would like to understand more about it.
    practice stake

• Token Economics for MotionDAO in NEAR by Sebnem Rusitschka
    Motivations Cards, attempts to visualize network / needs and expectations / skills.

• Practice knowledge embodiment in the Motion-DAO community (led by Reyna Perdomo) with incredible impact.

• Updating 2D Motion-DAO board on Miro -work in progress- inputs are multidimensional | we need a matrix :slight_smile:

• develop proposal forest stillness :: body + economy + ecology
    preliminar research to create a stillness-based token, which proceeds will be invested in Forestation, supporting OpenForestProtocol.

• looking for ways of sharing and spread tall his wealth of knowledge and visions:

Presentation by MD to Prof. Ludmila Pimentel (UFBA), invitation to mint at mindinmotion in mitbase.

Working on a proposal (together with Jeanne) to apply MotionDAO-community to Medialab-Prado open call for research residence (Medialab-Prado Madrid)

Workshop proposal in Montevideo (Eac - Espacio de Arte contemporaneo) about creating NFTs in mintbase.

• NFTs exchange: Certificate MotionDAO Workshop Fall2021 | x-mas cards

December, a month of continuous learning, together and in synergy, full of inspiration and lots of love.

Each step forward broadens perspectives and encourages me / us to continue walking this path together, but it also raises a lot of questions and ist needed to learn more and more in order to answer them.

That is why I am now evaluating the possibility of attending structured courses for example kernel.community or near.university.

Very grateful to be part of this community, thank you!

Lenara / December/ Germany and Brazil

My participation in the group this month was mostly via Telegram. The group chat is very lively and serves as a way to continue the interactions between meetings, with many links and comments being shared between the group members.

It was a pleasure to be able to help with some questions that I could answer. Those were mostly on the practical and technological side - to the many philosophical questions posed I have no answer! But I am happy to see them being raised, and to come along in the inquiry journey towards understanding at least a bit more such deep and wide topics.

I’m also happy to see the group evolving at a fast pace, with participants engaging in several research and education projects, as well as the production of offerings for the wider ecosystem in the form of videos, texts, diagrams and NFTs.

Here’s me catching up with a meeting via recording:

Reyna _ December report/reflections./ Venezuela

A month with a lot of Motion! Incredible amount of information going back and forth through all the channels: Telegram, Miro, Meetings.

Participated in all group Meetings, lots of learning, lots of information to digest, lots of questions. Interesting process of co-creation exercises.

The Telegram channel is a booming garden, I needed to organize very well in between other life obligations to be able to catch up! Which was always fun!

And as my own projects are undergoing lots of revision and changes, I feel the push to bring it out in a comprehensive way, which is not easy due to the fact that it needs more experiential backup, as it is not a theoretical only project, and it is meant to be developed through practical experiential sessions.

I’ve had interesting exchanges with Sebnem and Jeanne about the use and intersection of the Embodied Intelligence approach I’ve presented very briefly, with a positive impact in a mini session, before the group exercise for Motivation and Contribution cards for Programming Values of the Community into its currency.

Many possibilities for the use of this approach as contribution for the co-creation of diverse projects that are going on.

Working on the presentation of a facilitation session as a workshop for the co-development of the experiential process of exploring the embodied intelligence framework.

Had a really rich and interesting interview with Kernel, where I was surprised that when I mentioned the exploration of an Embodied Intelligence framework in relation to the creation of Motion Dao, and then I related it with the theme of the Conversation, it became the hot and leading topic of the whole exchange with the other participants.

Very grateful for being part of this amazingly creative and ground braking group. Lots of knowledge, motivation, goodness and beauty shared.

Thankful for the bounty received to research the theme that moves my body, mind and soul at the moment and I am absolutely committed. I hope that can be a valuable contribution for the expanding community.

What I enjoy the most is the feeling of camaraderie, curiosity, openness for experimentation, safe to fail and respect to all voices that I believe is vital for such a complex and organic process. And a very important one…Humor!

Victor / USA

MotionDao is a place where I am motivated to work not because of a bounty but for a goal that is way beyond retribution> The desire to create an economy where one can work because “it is important” to me and my community. This is not an unique place but certainly a rare one. I am working on some videos/apps/NFTs that reflect the madness of global warming and the insatisfaction of the “little people” like me in relation to that monster called inequality. I am making synthetic images that visualize the inhuman slaughter of animals and its wastefulness. Also images that protests the disarray of 2020-22. Finally I will make a video with My colleague Platohedro to help other people start a wallet and become part of Dance-Tech so we can grow our economy.

We have and amazing pool of knowledge and desires at out telegram. I feel hopeful that we can grow and help people like ourselves by creating meaningful “work” that is not driven by the hunger of money but the desire to create a community where freedom and light are the norm and not the exception.

Sebnem / December / Germany

Excited to share [Ecosystem Valueflows]methodology with the group in a compact version, so MotionDAO can adapt and create their own practice. At the same time MotionDAO participants share a lot of insights from their domain of “movement” and “embodied knowledge”, especially Reyna and Jeanne. These exchanges inform an upgrade of the methodology that moves from systems thinking to systems being - we will incorporate and test it in Impact Pirates / Electric Circus. MotionDAO brings a new perspective into the Token Engineering ecosystem. Especially intentional communities will appreciate it.

Marlon December USA

1.-Participating on the New Year’s Special Series: When the Rubber Hits the Road

Live Sessions ahead on Token Model Generation & Crypto-economics Patterns

2.- Participation in the NEAR Certified Developer I and II and working on a REACT Native app to connect to Near.
3.- Follow up of bounties and voting process in AstroDAO.
4.-Gathering/harvesting of all links and shared in Telegram Chanel.
5.- Re-envision the role of MotionDAO in relation to dance-tech.net and movimiento.org.
6.- Researching on possibilities of MotionDAO for financial support of members. Membership to join monthly in Near.
7.- Ideas: Monthly grants for research proposals.? support of residencies in Nodes of Network: Brussels, Berlin, Medellin.

2 Likes