For the Mintbase mainnet launch, we want to create a virtual NFT experience and connect it with the physical festival Wilde Moehre (Berlin) this summer. They agreed to set this up together. This will be the first event of its kind that is outside of the typical blockchain scene. The results will be presented to one of the largest festival conferences in Berlin in November, where Carolin will host a NFT panel: https://www.futureoffestivals.com/
For our Mintbase mainnet launch we would love to absolutely drop some jaws and show what we can do with NEAR NFTs and drive mainstream adoption. Wilde Moehre is the perfect partner to do that with as we can reach people outside of crypto. Their audience (festival goers, content creators, musicians) is not familiar with NFTs and we would love to educate and onboard them. Together with Art Progression Now, Keyko and Wilde Moehre, we want to create a professional and immersive virtual experience (Cryptovoxels and Somnium) and WM selling NEAR NFTs as music, art and tickets and tie it in with the actual physical festival. We would like to involve the upcoming music guild with Vandal to onboard musicians to the NEAR ecosystem. We want to set up something similar like this: artprogression.now | Linktree and go a step further. As such, Art Progression Now, Mintbase and relevant partners will help Wilde Moehre to set up a NFT market with their own VR gallery and website, connected to the festival. At the actual festival, we can also do a token claim labyrinth or something creative to onboard people onto NEAR.
I can set some budget from Createbase aside, but I would ideally need a bit more for that event to set up a professional and one of its kind event.
As Wilde Moehre has not a lot of NFT knowledge, we would need quite some onboarding help and possibly create most of the event.
I would like to ask for $50,000 in NEAR tokens for the following tasks:
- Building the actual on-site (NFTea-room and NFT dark room photobooth) where tokens can be claimed and it is streamed from the festival to the virtual site (approx $20-30k): Construction of the site, technical equipment etc
- 2 or 3 people to build reconstruction of the festival in Cryptovoxels
- 2 or 3 people to build reconstruction of the festival in Somnium Space
- 1 person to help with the streams
- 2,3 people to onboard and mint NFTs for DJs, artists etc (Cintia Pinto/Arroz Estudios) and set up a professional NFT market. Do guided art gallery tours in VR
- Token Drops at the VR build that can be redeemed for physical items (drink/food) at the festival
- Influencers/ Moderation
- 1,2 people from the NEAR team to push content, collaborations etc
- NEAR token drops in VR and physical event
- re-build a physical NEARxMintbase space at the festival
24th February: Kick off call with Wilde Moehre Team on telegram: wildemoehreNEAR
10th March: Ideation workshop (Goals, setting of OKRs, responsibilities, milestones, planning)
30th March: Start of the building: Serste (Createbase member, Vandal) will build the festival experience in VR
10th April: VR Gallery opens for visitors with the Mintbase NEAR mainnet launch. All festival goers (8-10k people) get invites to visit and buy virtual swag and tickets that can be used at the actual festival site
June-September: Building of physical location at festival that is connected with the virtual counterpart. Workshops during the festival about NFTs and how creators can use NFTs to market themselves
26th of November: Presentation at Future of Festivals conference in front of other festival promoters and visitors.
Voting and quorum thresholds:
<2K$ - 1X Yes - no minimum quorum (* quorum defined as min number of members needed for the vote to be valid)
2-10K$ - 2X Yes - no min quorum
10-30K$ - 3X Yes - min quorum 4 of 7 - 4X members should vote in either direction
Above 30K$ requires Erik or Illia’s additional approval (Head of NF/Chairman of NFC)
Above 100K$ requires NEAR Foundation Council approval