[Approved Membership] NXM guild

Hi, ma name is Nick, better known as Nekis.
I reocrded my first track in 2000. In that time I already was good in guitars, interested in recording music on PC. In 2003 I formed a grindcore band known as ANAL NOSOROG as a joke, but the joke became more and finally it became absolutely the best known grindcore in Russia. Albums were released in Europe, so I was on tour many times all over the world and I produced my own tours (map of events for 10 cities in average. Also in that time becuase of bringing main vocalist of ANAL CUNT and became a official guitarist. It`s the first side of my music career.
In 2008 I started my own recording studio, worked in many “normal” style music. Took part in recording the last releases of well known band t.a.T.u.
Now I am living in GOA, started playing drums and formed a cover band with my friend @denni_wild .
I registered few days ago but these year I was informed what is going with near, with daos, etc. I just waited for my ideas to get started and I did
The reasons why you should add me to NxM guild:
-I have a real audience of fans and if mint all old tracks, upcoming tribute to AxNx, new tracks or just do smth like a post, all near and NxM will get a lot of new people
-I have A LOT of connections with xrteme bands, with new wave of experimental bands, just with
-I am experienced pro in music production and promotion

Here are the links of some of my projects
ANAL NOSOROG (also all mostly know services like spotify I have pages)
She ZA Band I take part now
Lex Nulla - Project produced

A can send more if you need

Wallet
nekis.near

Please don`t treat my proposal too arrogant, I am looking forward to do music

2 Likes

Happy to approve your membership proposal @Nekis , please add yourself to the NxM DAO using this proposal as proof.

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/nxm.sputnik-dao.near/

FYI, this link doesn’t work, don’t know if this is an issue only on my PC or if the content doesn’t exist anymore.

1 Like