[Closed] Media partnership and popularization of games on Near

Hi all! I have a very active community that loves games and is happy to support developing projects, but they don’t know about Near games.
I am an enthusiast. I have been in cryptocurrency since 2021 and during this time I managed to study a lot of materials, participate in various events and create my own telegram channel where I talk about crypto events. There are already more than 1500 like-minded people in my channel, with whom we travel together through the world of cryptocurrencies. What do I offer you?

Telegram channel - 1550 subscribers and an average of 1000 views.
Here is an example of my collaboration with the Near Trees project - Telegram: Contact @TradeLifeMoney , I will follow the games on Near, choose the most interesting projects for my community and write useful articles for my subscribers, namely 6 posts per month , where each post with a detailed analysis and tutorial for beginners. I will also be doing one detailed article about the most promising game on Near with explanations of game mechanics and guides for beginners.
As a result, I will do in a month:

1. 6 posts about the most promising projects and games on Near.
  2. 1 detailed article about Near games.
  3. Conducting a voice chat in my community with an analysis of projects on Near and drawing for the correct answers.

Planned expenses:
6 posts - 39x6=234$
1 article - 100x1=100$
Hosting a voice chat in my community $50 and a draw for subscribers for $50 in Near.
Total: $434

6 topics for my posts:

1. Land to Empire
  2. Spirit Dungeons:
  3. Paras
  4. Mintbase
  5. Fishmaster
  6. Aurigami

PS: I have a lot of experience with projects. I have known about Near for a long time and for me this is a great new experience, which I am sure will be successful. Thanks, I’m waiting for your reply. Always ready.HODL NEAR!
Wallet ID: disalife.near
@TradeLife1337 - my telegram for communication)

3 Likes

Good evening, feel free to join in our Great Near telegram communities

Telegram: Contact @near_protocol (ru speaking)

Telegram: Contact @play_on_near (games and NFTs)

I’m not sure that we needed extra promotion on telegram at the moment in ru/ua - speaking communities.

Have a great day!

2 Likes

The price point and nature of “promotion” isn’t clear to me. It’s a no from me.

1 Like

Thanks for the proposal,

I note that:

• This is the first time you post on the forum, new to the NEAR community
  • We prefer proposals from active community members - people who have had the time to familiarise themselves with NEAR, what we have to offer, existing projects and opportunities, etc. This seems vital to be able to run a successful communication campaign
  • The current proposal is undifferentiated from what would be offered to any blockchain protocol
  • We have a strong and growing organic, native NEAR Games community

I would encourage you to spend more time with these communities and come back with a new proposals in a few weeks time. It’s a no from me at this time.

Thanks,

AVB