MarketingDAO Council Update - JC & David Step Down

Amazing work, Dave. Thank You for everything :muscle:

10 Likes

Сould you comment about this situation.

Why did everyone vote in favor and the funds were never transferred.

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-149

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-126

1 Like

Hey, did you fill out the form required in the new funding process?

Only before the main funding was sent in. Filled out forms and went through both KYCs. Plus signed the papers.

You would have needed to fill out the form again for the proposals which were intended to make up the difference in light of the price movements. I can see both of those were originally paid out.

2 Likes

Thanks, I filled out the form two more times for each adjustment.

2 Likes

Thank you for your amazing work @David_NEAR
Your active rate was incredible
You are honestly one of the best :muscle::muscle:
Holla

3 Likes

Wow!

Great work, @David_NEAR! You inspired me to increased dedication on NEAR!

Reassuring to know that you’re still around!

Cheers.

1 Like

Appreciate the kind words gang

best friends love GIF by Spinnin' Records

10 Likes

Would really miss you guys, always available, 24hrs active, would luv to operate with such zeal

2 Likes

@David_NEAR, You are amazing at Council Position and have done a great job, Always supported beginners and handled the community in excellence
All the Best for Your Future Goals

4 Likes

Thanks @David_NEAR and @jcatnear, your contribution are very helpful to other guilds especially INDONESIA GUILD can grow until now :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Much respect to @David_NEAR and @jcatnear !! thanks for everything!!!
Did amazing job!
good lucky!
Thanks
fraDAO

1 Like

Wow! Well done @David_NEAR. David is so prompt that I use to think he was a bot. Because that was the only way it made sense to me. :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:. So much commitment and dedication from him. Thank you for your wonderful service to Near.

4 Likes

Seriously!
I hope MarketingDAO is now in a safe hand:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for the wonderful job, comments, likes and hours spent reading our posts!

Goodluck for everything :slight_smile: to both you and @jcatnear

2 Likes

As a council member of the Marketing DAO it has been a pleasure to work with @David_NEAR

His level headed approach and guidance has enabled the rest of the @marketingdao-council community members to work as a team supporting NEAR community marketing projects.

We look forward to continuing to grow and wish David and JC all the best for the future

6 Likes

Appreciate all the kind words everyone, we’re still here to support the MarketingDAO in its independence and ensure it goes from strength the strength :muscle:

7 Likes

You have been super great @David.
Thanks for all you do

1 Like

Hello @David_NEAR and @jcatnear, to me it’s a mixed feeling to see you leave the Marketing Council yet as your clearly state; you ought to. I must appreciate your service both. Whereas JC onboarded me, Dave positively criticized our very first Guild proposal to invoke deeper thought decentralization:- Web3 in general to clearly contextualize a DAO!
The move to entirely leave the DAO system in the full control of the community is for me is such a tremendous one! It answers one of the commonest rival questions about the meaning of decentralization in the Web3 subject.

3 Likes