Marketing Research Assistant Position

Swine Guild is looking to take their meme marketing operations to the next level. With the immense scale up we have done over the past few months, we finally have a unique and diverse team that includes 4 language groups other than English, with a 5th group coming in November. Though this is exciting, we are now at the point where we need to hone the skill and enthusiasm into the more acutely focused goal of growing the NEAR community through the ever-evolving method of meme creation and sharing.

We would like to move into a more strategic approach by hiring a new member to fill the role of Marketing Research Assistant. This person would be responsible for:

• Gathering data on the latest meme and social media trends on Twitter, Facebook, and Reddit, the four platforms where we will be strategically posting our content
  • Gathering trending hashtags and topics on these 3 platforms
  • Advising on how and when to run ads, giving us budget information
  • Advising on how to advertise our community services based on other marketing strategies
  • Compiling all their data into bi-weekly reports. Two reports a week that provide the sources for their information.
  • Occasionally if there is an urgent trend that cannot wait til the next report, to inform the guild

DM @seriousbusinessusername if you are interested and have applicable skills for the position.

Thank you all for your continued support! Let’s finish the month strong and hoggish on NEAR!

1 Like

Just sent this to a friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

DMed , please check!
Would love to join NEAR Protocol Team as having experience in the same field :sparkles:

yay!! thank you so much friend

1 Like

I am interested in this position and DMed you as well

No reply from the mentioned TG id since many hours :frowning: @coyotefugly

Just wondering why Swine leadership can’t do it and save money for other Swine gulid members…

In the list above I see all leaderships responsibilities.

I got many private messages. Guild members wanna vote new management (because they spend major part of budget on yourself, don’t do anything (memes create other people), poor communication and coordination, discrimination memes, etc . I got 8 private messages) for the guild, but can’t do it, because @coyotefugly don’t want to create a DAO and add all members for councils.

We will need another day before responding to all the messages! Responses will be sent out tomorrow! Sorry for the short delay. Thank you for your interest.

1 Like

We will need another day before responding to all the messages! Responses will be sent out tomorrow! Sorry for the short delay. Thank you!!

1 Like