[March] OWS Mentorship program report

Thank you very much for this opportunity to work for the Metamon Project.
I hope this collaboration continues till the project Moons :full_moon:.
#NearProtocol #OWS #Metamon
Jeromemrys :heart_decoration::latin_cross:

6 Likes

I am grateful to all those responsible for the success of this program and I hope that this kind of collaboration continues in the Near ecosystem.
#metamon #open-web-sandbox #creatives:near-gaming

4 Likes

It was a great experience! Thanks to all mentors for their teaching !

5 Likes

It has been a wonderful journey with you the OWS… I love all the wonderful souls here, I’m glad to work with you all.

4 Likes

So thankful for this opportunity to learn from others and keep helping the ecosystem grow.

2 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity.
Looking forward to collaborate with anyone who could use my input.

2 Likes

Hey,
I would like to say thank you for your collaboration with Tamago the mentees Team:
Tamago - community management

@ungest - 420 (70%) USD
@jellyeysu 300 (50%) USD
@saii - 420 (70%) USD

Mentor @kc_sollano - 200 USD

3 Likes

Thank you guys for the opportunity it was a great and innovative one, I hope more collaborations like this happen within the NEAR ecosystem

From the Openweb sandbox contributor project, I am owed $400

Thank you very much for this opportunity to work for the Metamon Project.
It’s always good to be part of a great project like this, and to contribute in my own little way.
I hope this collaboration continues till the project Moons :full_moon:
#NearProtocol #OWS #Metamon
Jeromemrys :heart_decoration::latin_cross:

2 Likes

It has been my pleasure working with Tamago while learning from @kc_sollano.

With the knowledge acquired, I’m positive that i can continue to work with Tamago and other projects in the ecosystem.

Thanks @AnaNastya

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the opportunity especially to our mentor @kc_sollano who’s very patient and understanding. Also thank you @AnaNastya for reaching out and thank you Tamago with the experience and knowledge on web decentralization. Godspeed everyone!

2 Likes

@Jeromemrys - 315 (70 %) USD
@Dahvie - 240 (70% + started to work from 9th April) USD
@midoriya_crypto 240 (70% + started to work from 9th April) USD)
@Dabbie3229 - 30 (left program at 9th April, 30 %) UDD
@KJay (left program at 9th April, 30 %) USD
Mentor israel_igboze - 200 USD

Thank you for participating in Metanom project

6 Likes

$250 - Nearmun - Jonathan Franco (translator) Profile - Jonathanfranco99 - NEAR Forum
$250 - Nearmun - Michael Crowley (content creator) Profile - MrCrowley - NEAR Forum
Total: 500

$200 - Near Spain - America Castro (content creator) Profile - ame9986 - NEAR Forum
$200 - Near Spain - Andres Milano (translator) Profile - Andres - NEAR Forum
$200 - Near Spain - Ulises Ramgor (content creator) Profile - ramgor - NEAR Forum
Total: 600
$200 - Near Es Wiki - Juan Peña (content creator) Profile - jeph - NEAR Forum
$100 - Near Es Wiki - Samuel Navas (translator) Profile - user1 - NEAR Forum
$100 - Near Es Wiki - Alex Chateau (translator) Profile - Alecaseg - NEAR Forum
Total: 400

Mentor @LuisAponte99, thank you for participating in NEAR Espano and Wiki projects

5 Likes

@valeriy.nemyrov Thank you for the support of the Datality project and contribution as a mentor, reward 200 USD is approved

1 Like

Thanks you for the amazing opportunity to work on the METAMON community, I have been also learning alot and it has been a fascinating experience
Thank you NEAR PROTOCOL, thank you OWS, thanks you METAMON

Godspeed everyone

4 Likes

Thank you @AnaNastya and @LuisAponte99, for all the great work and the opportunity to be part of this program.

2 Likes

@AnaNastya @LuisAponte99 appreciate your commitment with this ecosystem to integrate new enthusiast !
great program!

1 Like

Thank you! It was definitely a great experience being mentored by @kc_sollano as well as the Tamago Team and my fellow mentees. We’re on a positive note and continuing to pursue it even more.

2 Likes

I appreciate the opportunity
Looking forward to contribute to the Nearecosystem any way I can, it showed that my talents could be used for growth and be rewarded, I’ll repay it back for that reason!
Thanks again

2 Likes