[January] Rawrobots project opportunity: looking for a manager of gaming community || Candidate is found

Hi Everyone!

I want to share with you another wonderful opportunity to contribute NEAR ecosystem. We are happy to start a collaboration with the Rawrobots project.

Rawbots combines blockchain technology with cutting-edge game technology to create an experience that is truly unique and driven by its community.

Like Lego Mindstorms, simple building blocks allow the player to create all kinds of robots. Motors, sensors, tools, and structural body parts seamlessly connect with one another. Each and every robot part hides a world of options ready to be discovered. Building blocks are designed to be combined in ways even the developers have not considered. :robot:

We are looking for a pro-active community manager who will bring to the project a unique vision and developed structure.

Qualifications :

• Excellent English verbal and written communication.
  • Experience creating, configuring, and moderating multiple Discord servers
  • Creating/configuring bots (Collab.Land, MEE6, Giveaway, Server Stats, Invite Tracker, Dyno, Tip.cc, etc.)
  • Experience managing multiple large communities on Discord (100+ members each)
  • Experience in management of TG and Twitter
  • Knowledge on how to develop a project strategy and growth community
  • Basic knowledge of blockchain and NEAR ecosystem
  • Gaming background

We are looking for a person with a passion to enhance the NEAR gaming community and bring to the project his own ideas :star_struck:
The workload requires approximately 10-14 hours per week.

:100:Reward 600 USD :100:

Are you interested in the opportunity? DM me with a short description of your previous experience :space_invader:

12 Likes

I am interested in this

1 Like

Hello, I am interested

1 Like

Iā€™m interested how can i start

1 Like

Hi, please share with me your background and motivation to participate in the opportunity :slight_smile:

1 Like

I sent you a message

1 Like

@0xprofiteroles thank you for your collaboration, the reward 600 USD is approved
Please use the post link for Astro DAO

@0xprofiteroles thank you for your collaboration, the reward 600 USD is approved
Please use the post link for Astro DAO

@0xprofiteroles The rewards from RawRobots, 600 USD will be distributed through OWS DAO