[January] MV Traders of the OWS: Candidates for moderation and teaching [Until April]

Ok, thanks :wave: Makes sense.

No problem with that . I put attention Ecosystem DAO councils that you a partner in the MV project, Spanish ambassador in Merchants of Near and moderator in OWS.

2 Likes

Dacha I am 25/8 around here, just like u, so I am partnered with everyone. The only guy around that is my partner on real life haha is @Jloc

3 Likes

Im quite interested in the moderator job. Have some experience working as a moderator with some projects

Here is a link to CV

1 Like

Oh my, this is so true:)

1 Like

Interested in the marketing role

Hello dear Sandboxers and NEAReans, the positions are filled by now. Will update you if anything, thank you all for apply.

2 Likes

Hello there I’m interested in community moderator

1 Like

I am interested to do teaching and the qualifications are of similar match please let me know how we can go forward

Good evening! Could you please share information about people who were onboarded in OWS for MV traders project? Thank You :blush:

Hey guys, anybody from you ? @expressuser @Albhion @TudorKrypt @Ubongj @NFTlord @Sofia_Alum

Did you get any feedback from @FritzWorm ?

Ps: if it interesting for you, I wrote information about onboarded contributors in the project here

1 Like

Hey Dacha good day. I did not get any feedback and not part of the program

1 Like

Hello @Dacha I didn’t get any feed back and I’m not part of the team

1 Like

Hey @Dacha , Good Afternoon I am the Part of MV traders Team and working as Video editors and Creatives part .

2 Likes

I didn’t get any feedback and I’m not part of it

Again, this is a personal issue, creating drama, claim dissmised

Thanks, as always, I share the participants information with the project team that is asking for collaboration, in this case, it is a close collaboration with OWS where you as a Sandboxer have done an excellent job @Albhion thank u

2 Likes

Really Appreciated, Thank you so much for this opportunity :handshake:

1 Like

I am afraid that i didnt get any reply from @Fritzworm

1 Like

I am sorry @expressuser the positions were taken.

Thanks for your interest.

Also if you are an educator take a look at the fellowship here near.university

Thank you for your response

1 Like

Hello, last month for this project. Approved by my already on the DAO:

1 Like