[Introduction] Uniqueone Network Community Guild

@halyconstudio done update my near wallet, on my original post

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for the inputs. We are thrilled to be part of this ecosystem.

2 Likes

sir, sorry just saw your message, is the slot still open for DAO?

2 Likes

our community council is at full capacity for batch 1, maybe can try on batch 2 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When will be announcement be made for the chosen ones @halyconstudio

1 Like

Hi @Dabbie3229 please refer to this post, thank you

2 Likes

Telegram : @sortition1337
Twitter : @sortition1337
Wallet : sortition1337.near

Hello team,

It’s been a whole year since unique came with its fair launch. I’ve been a big fan of the project since then .Fact that it launched when NFT and a fair marketplace weren’t even so hyped up speaks volumes of foresightedness of team .

-I’ve been in crypto since 2017 .

-Been actively involved and worked closely in crypto space with many small/ big projects for promotion and awareness related programs.

-Most notable is “Sora” . We worked hand in hand to promote the project and spread their vision to the masses to achieve great heights from a mcap of under 1 million to 300 million plus at ath.

For me vision matters a lot and I see that futuristic vision in uniqueone team .
I want to work the way up for the project for it become a huge success in the long run and hence I propose my name to be upvoted to community council.

Thanks

3 Likes

appreciate your input and sharing, and thank you for applying for community council unfortunately our cc entry is at full capacity, but rest assure we’ll ping you when batch 2 returns. <3

1 Like

Congratulations to our New Community Council. Good to have you guys onboard.

Note : Kindly discuss briefly with any of the council before creating a proposal. You may draft proposal / vote first. This is to prevent abuse. Thank you.

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/uniqueonenetwork.sputnik-dao.near/groups/Community%20Council

3 Likes

[New Proposal] We are pleased to announce the Octopus Network IDO & development sponsorship for the Uniqueone.Network appchain. Kindly click here to read.

5 Likes

Please when will you announce batch b council members application. @halyconstudio

2 Likes

I will be glad to join you guys if you are hiring

4 Likes

Telegram : @sortition1337
Twitter : @sortition1337
Wallet : sortition1337.near

Hello team,

It’s been a whole year since unique came with its fair launch. I’ve been a big fan of the project since then.Fact that it launched when NFT and a fair marketplace weren’t even so hyped up; speaks volumes of foresightedness of team .

I’d like to mention few points about myself

-I’ve been in crypto since 2017 .

-Been actively involved and worked closely in crypto space with many small/ big projects for promotion and awareness related programs.

-Most notable is “Sora” . We worked hand in hand to promote the project and spread their vision to the masses to achieve great heights from a mcap of under 1 million to 300 million plus at ath.

For me vision matters a lot and I see that futuristic vision in uniqueone team .
I want to work the way up for the project for it become a huge success in the long run and hence I propose my name to be upvoted to community council.

Thanks

2 Likes

By the way, for those who are interested to join as ‘Member’ of the DAO, kindly input your near wallet address below your post. The role of the member is to vote on polls or invite members. thank you.

2 Likes

Great Sortition welcome, and yap gonna enter the second batch

Hi team, I will upvote myself as Community council. I’ve been a part of Near Protocol for over a year

This is regarding self-upvoted roles. Be informed that this old proposal is being superseded by this post, thank you.

1 Like

Thank you for your interest. Kindly read this post and make sure you follow the steps to post.

2 Likes

We have made announcement of UniqueoneNetwork Treasury DAO here. Please have a read.

1 Like

We have a proposal for Octopus Network & Near Protocol. Please have a read here.

1 Like