[Introduction] Uniqueone Network Community Guild

good question, I believe each user will have their profile legitimacy verified if any duplicity is to be found, nonetheless the best practice is to keep the community posted with suspicious activities!

2 Likes

Hey CJ, good to have you onboard this guild!

2 Likes

I vouch for Pedro! He is an awesome photographer and creator, I’d like to see him create more art.

1 Like

Hi team “I"d like to upvote myself to be a community council”
My designation is ( An Enthusiast)

From Spain
TG: @Luisinho1717
Twitter:@Luisinho1717

I have known about this project since March last year. From the beginning it seemed very interesting and in this time I have seen that there is a great team working behind it. And this is why I would like to be able to participate in Unique One Network. I have to say that my level of English is not very high. My native language is Spanish. But I am willing to help in whatever it takes.

luisinho.near

3 Likes

Great job guys. I’ll be glad to work with you

1 Like

Hi @Dabbie3229, would you be interested to be community council as well? please share with us your reasons.

“I’d like to upvote myself to be a community council”. What is your designation (A Creator / A Developer / An Enthusiast / A Community Leader)? Why do you plan to become a community council?

@brighttux @sortition
appreciate if you guys can edit your post with your near wallet address , along with reasons to join as community council, thank you

@pedrovenancio72 @Luisinho
kindly edit your entries with your near wallet address, thank you

Note : last entry will be accepted by end of the day @ 31 Aug 2022 UTC

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

@decentricity good to have you here! yes I agree that he is a very talented

1 Like

Hi @halyconstudio thanks for the quick tag.

I’m Dabbie a crypto enthusiast, I will upvote myself to be a council member, I’m both creator, community lead and an enthusiast. I joined Near protocol 1 year ago, have been active in different Near DAOs like the creative DAO, I’m equally a co founder of the Near Fashion DAO.
I’m a graphic designer, with over 2yrs experience, I’m a dedicated and active member of the near Protocol. It will be my honest wish to work with you. Thanks.
dabbie3229.near

5 Likes

I’m Djstella n my name on near is Bossbae an enthusiast in the crypto world, I will upvote myself to be a council member, I’m an active member of the Dj dao and enthusiast. I joined Near protocol 9months ago, have been active in different Near DAOs like the INA DAO, DJ DAO etc.
I’m a disk jockey, with over 5yrs experience, I’m a dedicated and active member of the near Protocol. It will be my pleasure to work with you. Thanks.
djstella.near

5 Likes

updated to include wallet and reason why i want to take part as a community council.

2 Likes

Hello Pandu, thanks a lot for your lovely comment, and i love to create more photos ahahah but need one new camera my old one capuff :slight_smile:

Hi CJ great to see you onboard to :slight_smile: cheers

@halyconstudio done update my near wallet, on my original post

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for the inputs. We are thrilled to be part of this ecosystem.

2 Likes

sir, sorry just saw your message, is the slot still open for DAO?

2 Likes

our community council is at full capacity for batch 1, maybe can try on batch 2 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When will be announcement be made for the chosen ones @halyconstudio

1 Like

Hi @Dabbie3229 please refer to this post, thank you

2 Likes

Telegram : @sortition1337
Twitter : @sortition1337
Wallet : sortition1337.near

Hello team,

It’s been a whole year since unique came with its fair launch. I’ve been a big fan of the project since then .Fact that it launched when NFT and a fair marketplace weren’t even so hyped up speaks volumes of foresightedness of team .

-I’ve been in crypto since 2017 .

-Been actively involved and worked closely in crypto space with many small/ big projects for promotion and awareness related programs.

-Most notable is “Sora” . We worked hand in hand to promote the project and spread their vision to the masses to achieve great heights from a mcap of under 1 million to 300 million plus at ath.

For me vision matters a lot and I see that futuristic vision in uniqueone team .
I want to work the way up for the project for it become a huge success in the long run and hence I propose my name to be upvoted to community council.

Thanks

3 Likes