Introduction Translators Guild

Good morning, great initiative :muscle: I have the same thoughts - create a multilingual group of translators.

• I propose add Russian Turkish Italy Germany languages ( a have a list of current translators - Marketing DAO contributors),
  • determinate topics and fair market rewards (near games , general, etc ),
  • propose initial funding in Marketing DAO.
7 Likes

Great initiative! but without russian language it’s halfway only :laughing:
Just give a call - full team will be collected for this :rocket:

6 Likes

Thanks for your words, formally I’d like to invite you to the team, I like your translations, very clean.

Thank you for your time and your thoughts.

Of course, we would like to continue to increase the team and target languages.

We wanted to start with the languages that we can guarantee 101% quality.

If you can connect us with those people of the languages that we are missing we would be very grateful.

I saw that Kemal does a good translation, if he likes to join the German part of the team we’ll be more than happy.

For sure, we want to introduce all the world to the NEAR ecosystem, and we can do it by reaching them in their native languages.

6 Likes

Hey @jeph, I really like the idea, and thanks that you’re taking this initiative. :muscle:

Right, I am already doing translations for Learn Near Club, so would be happy to join the German part of the team! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Hey guys!!, I propose to join in a call to e-meet each other and set a path to begin!,

• We can take a list of current and actives translators from LNC, so know exactly which languages we can offer as a team
  • About topics, I propose priority content used for educational purpose in Near University, Near Academy and Near Hispano as well. This will open opportunities for people to study and certify themselves as Analysts, Developers, Instructors, etc…
  • About funding, I propose to set words/$USD in Near for all everyone.
3 Likes

Hello @alecaseg @LuisAponte99 @dacha

I was thinking in start translation of one of this 2 pages:

EDIT: Changed wrong link:

We can make the translations with teams leaded by:
Spanish with @jeph
German with @kemal
French with @alecaseg
Portuguese with @ramgor

We have at least three people to translate and review for each language except German. EDIT: (Now German team is completed) :heavy_check_mark:

And we don’t have a Russian team yet, but we know it is very important, and we want to ask you for your recommendations in this @Dacha.

We have a little introduction of some of the team:

(This is just a part of the team, the other will be presented in the proposal post).

We were thinking 0.045c per word for the main translator and 0.015c per word for the reviewer.

I personally wanted to ask you something @dacha.

I just launched NEAR Learning App:

For now the information is the original in english, I would love to add more languages.

The app has no ads, so I’m asking for 0.01c extra for the translator or another person to move the finished translations to a Dart file too in order to also add the information there in multiple languages. Now I’m working in the base system inside the app to add the multilingual.

We are eager to hear your comments, create the proposal post, and start as soon as possible.

JEPH

5 Likes

@jeph congrats for your personal achievements as a NEAR developer. I just installed your app in my smartphone and started using it!
I will be more than happy to work in your idea! participating and contributing with translations EN-SP-PT. thanks!

2 Likes

Hey @cryptoheitzi and @cizi31, Would you like to join this initiative?

5 Likes

Hey @jeph, I think there is just one page linked. Maybe we can start a shared doc. where we share all the documents that have to be shared as we do with Learn Near Club?

3 Likes

Yes i would like to join it. I can help translating articles to German

5 Likes

Yes, I can help with german and turkish translations.

6 Likes

Solved :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Good morning, yes I work with couple people who make great translations .

3 Likes

We could talk to translators from LNC :wink:

1 Like

I saw their work. Unfortunately, quality of translation is very poor.

Hey, first of all, thank you for your words, I really hope you like it.
I am adding some new things to the UI in the profile section.

Thank you, I copied the same link twice, the other is:

Nice to have you both here.

Good morning.
So I want to know how we should make the proposal.
Should it be done for a specific amount and do the translations that are just enough?
Should it be done for all the money for the first 5 languages?

Thank you for your time.

1 Like

@crypto_blckhntr they are summoning translators :smiling_face:

4 Likes

We will be more than happy for the team to grow, and even more with people like you who have helped the community grow.

Of course I want to ensure excellent translations, so if it is another language not listed, I would like at least 3 people.

We are talking about Turkish right?

Then there are already two people together with @cizi31 .

3 Likes

@abdelillah77 , c’est ça qu’on parle!

2 Likes

Yes i would like to join it. I can help translating articles to French Language

3 Likes