Introduction ART

Good evening, bot are working

Good luck with your journey @dmitryne

I have an idea: would you like to wear a high quality Near hat/shirt/bag while travelling (whichever suits you-get it made somewhere)
Donā€™t you think that would be extra inspiring? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

2 Likes

haha great then!
donā€™t forget to ask funding for that. weā€™re the Sponsor :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

1 Like

@shreyas good morning, can i remind u?

Hello @dmitryne you should try get her Carlender and book a meeting. That could help in a way. I still have the link to it saved. DM on telegram @israel_igboze I can help with it

This could make it easier.

2 Likes

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome bro.

Itā€™s NOT that they donā€™t want to reply @dmitryne they are busy with more than 100 guilds to look after and coordinate things. Iā€™ll advice that if you have access to anyoneā€™s Carlender, donā€™t loose it. Keep it and book a call anytime you need their attention. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey man,

Shreyas is out sick at the moment (get well soon, Shreyas!).

He should get back to you when heā€™s fully recovered. @Jessica may be able to help in the meantime

2 Likes

Morning Dmitry, please schedule a call with me here to discuss the next steps, it will be more productive Calendly - Jessica Lloyd !

2 Likes

With love :heart: and fun

2 Likes

Next message Is next message

4 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

This is really great and since itā€™s NOT a locality (one location based) guild, I will love to be part of this @dmitryne
Given our present engagement 9JA MUSICAL regarding music and NEAR (as NFTs), we will do great.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey,

You can submit a proposal in another thread using the standard format, community and council members can then review :ballot_box_with_check:

So long as this Guild is all good w/ Shreyas and Jess :100:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I really like this proposal. I am very happy that you have found a path in NEAR.
fraDAO works like a flash drive that generates proposals and connects to creative proposals.
I would like to be able to collaborate with this proposal.
I think this case is very promising and rich for NEAR, but if we think beyond approving this proposal and really empower Dimitryne with a gilmble attached camera and a tascam handheld recorder, we can have amazing branding material in the future.
I have had to travel many times for work filming branding jobs and touring as a musician in South America and Europe and can share the solutions and problems i had in my travels as a branding and musician.
I think @dmitryne, needs a cloud services to store files and share like DROPBOX, 4G/5G internet, laptop, memory cards for video with usb3 hub, SSD hard drives, 02 wireless lapel microphones, nice power bank, some extra batteries, portable solar panel 30 watts minimum, some audio cables and adapter, an incredible NEARā€™s bag, lots of stickers, graphic material, someone of NEAR CORE staking 1.000 USD for him if he needs some emergency, international health service and some audiovisual workshops. If he has great images and sound, they can certainly be part of NEARā€™s institutional films.
I wish success to you and your Guild/DAO.
Success

2 Likes