Introduction ART

Good evening

I want to introduce some

15 Likes

Good evening! Glad to see a new Guild in Near Ecosystem.

8 Likes

Cool idea! connecting communities through art and NEAR is wonderful. Looking forward to hearing more about some of the activities you’re planning.

5 Likes

Wow . Let’s meet up in Chennai :heart_eyes:. This is gonna be cool and excited

2 Likes

Hey hey!

Awesome :tada:

Have you spoken to @Jessica & or @shreyas from the Guilds team? Would be great for you to connect if not!

1 Like

@dmitryne Is this a new guild? If yes, can you post a bit more about how this is different from your existing guild that we spoke about a while back?

1 Like

Good evening, bot are working
With Love :heart: Fun and Near

1 Like

Sure. That’s fine. You may fill in the form on the website and one of us will reach out to schedule a call with next steps: Start a Guild on NEAR

1 Like

1 Like

I can’t seem to find your entry on our back end, but no worries. @Jessica please schedule a call with @dmitryne to chat more. Thanks!

2 Likes

Good morning. Does onboarding team provide Russian language service? I have a couple people who want to create a guild. Thank You

2 Likes

The question to onboarding team @Jessica and @shreyas

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hi Dacha,

Unfortunately not. In the past we’ve had @Sofia_Alum help us on one off instances, but we’re trying to set up a better process to help onboard non english speaking guild leads. For now, I usually let the guild know that we don’t have Russian speaking members if their application is in RU, and ask if they have a translator friend they can get on the call. If not, I can reach out to Sofia when she’s free available to set up a call. Shouldn’t be too much of a blocker :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good morning . Thank You.

Hello @Dacha @shreyas

Will be glad to assist if needed! Just let me know.

@dmitryne Hi there! What can I do for you?

2 Likes