[Introduction] RealityChain Guild: The Bridge Between Web2 and Web3

Watch the space, RealityChain is going to be the next big thing! RealityChain to the moon :rocket:

3 Likes

A great project with such good team , definitely worth it

3 Likes

Very insightful, this could be a game changer for the metaverse industry

2 Likes

It is a very well done model by Project Reality Chain

2 Likes

nice one! Reality Chain helps other projects to build their own metaverse, creating a guild really makes a lot of sense. Excited to see more and more universe build on top of Reality Chain!

3 Likes

Having own metaverse has never been more easy, Thanks Reality Chain guild for the introduction and awesome mission ahead. :heart_eyes::fire:

4 Likes

Looking forward to be a part of the reality chain guild and work together

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Really excited to collaborate and grow together as an ecosystem

3 Likes

Thank you @Danny_Myriad_CEO
We can not wait to see Myriad.Town lives on Near Mainnet and has a lot of parties :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Super excited to have Paras.City as one of our pioneer metaverse. Let’s empower all of the creators in Paras and in the Near Ecosystem

3 Likes

@CommunityDAO Still there is a bounty event going on. Participate and earn Near while the enjoying experience of the metaverse.

4 Likes

@klarakopi @gushlewis @Egglion, look here, my friends.

3 Likes

I saw it, I even posted the interview yesterday on the topic :wink:

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :star_struck:
So cool! Thank you, friend.

3 Likes

That’s awesome. Thanks so much

3 Likes

That’s great! Glad to see this, I was recently wondering if there was a RealityChain Guild or DAO. Glad to see someone is thinking on the same lines as me lol!

There could be a lot of cross pollination between us. We are a BUILDERS crew.

You and your community can tag #ctrl-dao to call upon our BUILDERS guild, should you ever be looking for Builders. I’m trying to get tag for #buildings to enable cross pollination between DAO’s regarding Metaverse projects.

3 Likes

@fishbrain, that’s so cool :slight_smile: Let’s discuss how can we BUILD together in the NEAR Ecosystem

2 Likes

There’s a bounty to create a tutorial video about RealityChain by @thephilosopher Metaverse DAO :slight_smile: Go check it out everyone (BOUNTY) Create a tutorial for NEARHub, 3XR, Reality Chain, and Voxels

2 Likes

hey guys, it’s good to be here, thanks for inviting!

Hi team :slight_smile: Thanks for supporting RealityChain from the beginning

1 Like