Introduction & Open Call for Near Turkish Community

Hello.
I am Mehmet, from Bitlis(yes, far away from metropols)
I am 40 years old.

I am cs teacher for 17 years. I am teaching rust programming language at my schools and on my youtube channel. I am also developing my own project, libredu. You can find me on my youtube channel → https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdXsV4TfCNmLvDbURH94yEw

For now, i am planning to teach or give informations about rust programming language to near turkey community. I hope it will help students to learn a special language for near protocols.

7 Likes

Hi everyone!

I would love to get involved, connect and cooperate!

My professional background is 15 years in finance / banking, last 3 years as private banker covering the Turkish market (mainly Istanbul) for Entrepreneurs & Executives.
Currently I am involved in onboarding companies and projects to NEAR.

I started “crypto” with mt.gox and well… I am still here, if you know what I mean :slight_smile:

Reading through the above I see strong potential for cooperation as some projects need some services as described above (community building, events, teaching, development) and I am sure on the other hand I can help with some of my good contacts.

Let me know if you want to know anything specific and happy to jump into a call anytime.

Best,
Marcos

6 Likes

Hello respected community members.

I’m really glad to meet you all. I’have been talking to each of you on private as soon as you submitted here :slight_smile: Now that we are 10 I think it’s time to decide on important subjects.

Looking forward to meet together decide together on those important points and then Then we will publish a manifesto.
Our work on some community channels with friends who joined first, continues at full speed.
We need your creative ideas and actual contributions that will enlarge the Turkish community and bring it to the top. In this meeting, we will make some decisions in Community management and Dao organization and add new members to the dao as well.
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/near-turkiye.sputnik-dao.near

Nice to meet you all. :heart_eyes:
@crypto_blckhntr @Kemal @REK @OkanCaptain @dadathoo_crypto @MezonQuark @Eyf @eribol @Marcos @KriptoRaptor
you all are invited! to this Turkish Community Call tomorrow
NEAR TÜRKİYE KOMUNİTE TOPLANTISI
Pazartesi, 4 Nisan · 11:00 - 11:45pm
Google Meet katılma bilgileri
Görüntülü görüşme bağlantısı: https://meet.google.com/frd-dhxx-zqy
ps. all other Near Community members who want to spectate and contribute are invited!

9 Likes

Hello everyone,
My name is Şura Kaymak.
I am 21 years old.
I am a 2nd year international relations student at Yalova University.
I am the coordinator of the Yalova IEEE Organization and Sponsorship committee.
It is my duty to organize fellow members of my committee in the events we will hold.
I’m good at this job.
There are also music groups that I represent in Istanbul and Yalova.
I’m organizing parties.
I love communicating with people and discussing a topic. Reading poetry books and autobiographies is one of my greatest pleasures.
I am very excited to meet you with the encouragement of my friend Remzi Emre Kahveci.

Let the Near thrive alongside the Turkish community!

5 Likes

Thanks for invite, i will be here for meeting!

2 Likes

Hey @KriptoRaptor, Great to be part of the Turkish community! :tr: :partying_face:

Is this UTC?

1 Like

Turkey time 11.00 PM Kemal. It’s 08.00PM UTC

2 Likes

Hey everyone it’s great to see this amazing community growing. I’m Bayram and my profession was frontend dev. I quit my job to go full time with web3 and now following my passion. I hope Turkish community grows bigger around this amazing tech. @KriptoRaptor thanks for all your efforts to improve onboarding Turkish community to Near Protocol. You Rock ! Nice to meet you all !

4 Likes

hey @Sura and @grandzero welcome to Near!
we are growing super fast. Tune in for the Istanbul meet and the Yucon Yalova conference! We are just getting started! Near will be the top trending among developers and users in Turkey soon.

space rocket GIF

4 Likes

Hello Everyone,
I’m Güney Sevindik.
I have a event organization company " Etkin Kampüs"
I live in Istanbul but i travel to cities for organization E

I organized I. Blockchain and Crypto Summit https://www.blockchainvekriptoparazirvesi.com

We organized digital event for Near Protocol and some projects.
We have 130+ campus representative at university.

we contribute to event organization, campus marketing.
I hope to meet all of you.
:v:t2:

5 Likes

Hey Güney welcome friend! I’m so glad to have you here. You’re a gem! :smiling_face:

3 Likes

for the record:
as we discussed on our call and telegram we’re meeting on Izmir tomorrow 04.00 tsi (Turkey time)
@shreyas and @amgando will also be there :raised_hands:
at Baristorcrat Alsancak Google Maps
all Turkish(and Near Community in general who can make it here) Community contributors/users are invited! let me

4 Likes

Hello everyone!
I’m Artuğ Ökmen DOĞAN, from Ankara Science University. I’m 22 years old and I’m studying 1st Software Engineer.

I met with NEAR in @REK’s Ankara meeting then I’m glad to meet you all.

I’m chair on Ankara Science University IEEE Student Branch’s, I’ve very good communication and networks with my regional clubs.

A photo from IEEE CSCON’22 Meeting.

What can I do?
Event organization and etc.

We want to do joint activity(Webinar or Face to Face (prefer Webinar)) with NEAR Turkey

5 Likes

Hello, dears;
I request that our Telegram: Contact @Near_Turkiye group be added to Find, Join, or Start a Guild on NEAR

The listed channel is a non-public and centralized community, managed in a non-transparent and closed manner (let’s not forget that community members are still banned). Founded and recognized by Near Turkey Community members. I request that the public (Telegram: Contact @Near_Turkiye) Turkey Community channel be added there.

Our social media networks:

Telegram: Telegram: Contact @Near_Turkiye
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Near_Turkiye
Instagram: Login • Instagram
YouTube: Near Türkiye - YouTube

4 Likes

hey Nihat! I think you mean this Guilds Page right?

I agree. since those fellows don’t represent a Turkish community open to everyone it should be replaced with new decentralized Turkish Community initiative.
I’ll ask for this if there are no objections from Turkish Community members.

2 Likes

Yes bro, this is the page I mean…

2 Likes

I already want this sanction. I and some friends banned from the telegram group without any warning. Telegram/twitter is not someone’s play ground. If there is no contempt/ humiliation no one can prevent an investor/developer from reaching the decentralized community!

3 Likes

Hi everyone!

I am Bilgehan Tok, 29 years old, from Mersin.

I have been working in crypto field as news writer/social media manager for over a year now. (BeInCrypto Türkiye). (some of you know us from recent little drama :sweat_smile: ) (some know me from my successful quiz nights :joy: )

I have met with Near not so long ago but I already fell in love. Set up a wallet, trying to engage with dapps and IDOS and NFTs.

I can help with chat moderation, helping community members/investors, marketing, branding. Since my job is also related, I am closely following news and developments. I have a good command of English. (Also studying to be English Language Teacher as 2nd degree).
Also, we can help with media stuff, we can organize events, publish news and such on our website (tr.beincrypto.com)

5 Likes

Welcome to Near and thanks for introducing yourself. @bilgehan @R2D2 @guneysevindik

There are some other active and contributing members which we have met but haven’t signed up to the forum let’s encourage them to join the forum @crypto_blckhntr @REK

How about organizing a city meet up or at least an online call for all members submitted here and to discuss the progress made so far and plans for future and who is willing to propose initiatives and take responsibilities for them?

5 Likes

Near Turkish Community rocks! thank you everyone! (Near Türkiye Komunitesi ortalığı yakıyor!, herkese teşekkürler)

make sure to check the EOY report if you haven’t checked yet. (tüm etkinliklerimizin operasyonlarımızın toplandığı yıl sonu raporuna göz atmayı unutmayın!)

3 Likes