[introduction] INA DAO

Rising my hand for that!!!
I am into Cosmia - female association, NFT and publishing house :sunglasses:
Hope we can engage in collaborations.
We will constitute the DAO soon!
For now there is a proposal ongoing with some infos, under my name.
Here the site www.cosmia.org

7 Likes

Yessss so happy to see this coming to life!! Bringing the womxn of the NEAR Community together will be so beautiful to see :heart_eyes:
First stop, Lisbon, next stop, the world!

cc: @Grace

8 Likes

Is there a Telegram group or something for folks to join?

4 Likes

Awesome initiative! Looking forward to collaborate and make part of it! :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

5 Likes

I love project! I’m looking forward to participating

5 Likes

Great initiative! @GeminiRising you should get involved!!!

4 Likes

Now there is :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Super cool initiative !
I love collaborations, will definitely join in this one.

4 Likes

Mãe Solteira Records is very aligned with this idea! We wish you a very successful future! And, of course, you can count with the help of female artists from MSR, we’re very happy to help and collaborate if you need :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I love this project idea. Would love to stay updated on your progress and participate when you are ready for others to engage :slight_smile:

6 Likes

We’re ready, as it would be great to pave the path together :slight_smile: feel free to join the TG group & share :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Oh wow, this resonates so much with me. :heart_eyes: Will definitely stay tuned and invite other female artists to participate!

4 Likes

heyyy, nice to see you here! :smiley: we want to hear from all of you :smiley:

3 Likes

I am now involved! Thanks for letting me know about it.

3 Likes

Great!! I am learning hoy to use this thing - where do i vote?

2 Likes

Heyhey!
For now the current council is this:

So those are the ones that vote in the DAO, just to set up the structures and get the first funding in. The idea was to have everything up within the next 3 months and then the council would rotate :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I am delighted to hear this. I too would like to be part of this project. I am based in the Philippines. My good friend Mohini / @ooakosimo brought me in. I am singer, actor and crypto artist .How exciting! Congrats to everyone here!

5 Likes

Great, feel free to join our TG & show your art & ideas :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello! Just read about your project - not sure how I missed this! I am an American Citizenship but currently reside in La Paz, Mexico (working on getting citizenship here!) I thought it was worthy to mention this because La Paz has recently had an influx of digital nomads migrating here - mixing with the already vibrant culture - I can feel some very cool art being cultivated here… I am not fluent in Spanish but conversationally equipped - my skills are in writing/communications/marketing/design, (also teaching myself some coding/web3 dev. atm)… If I could be of any use - I would be honored to join this project!

5 Likes

Hey there, sure, join our TG :slight_smile: we’ll be having a community call this week in TG

2 Likes