[Introduction & General Report] Project Ops - Concierge Team

Solid work, keep it up!

3 Likes

Good morning from Vietnam! :sun_with_face:

I’m Hai Vu, a member of the project ops team, in charge of supporting Aurora Defi projects, the Octopus network & their app chains, also other infrastructure projects as follow:

Here is my stat on app.connecteam.com to keep track of the activities:

• 236 hours of work from 10/02 to 10/03.
  • Moderation, support for 10-20 users per day on NEAR Discord and other related communities.
  • 9.8 hours / 6 days per week (one extra day for project support).

Defi Projects:

Name Help Detail Next Steps
Fusotao Support conducting AMA on NEAR official telegram, NEAR China, Vietnam and Octopus Vietnam/ Connect with Near Stars Guild for KOL in VN, JP, KR/ IDO platforms connection Community Awareness
Wannaswap Support conducting AMA NEAR official discord/ Connect with other projects for their IDO platform/ Connect with Metapool for new pools/ Retweet Teammatch feature on NEAR VN Connect for new pool & IDO projects
Bluebit Support recruiting new CM, grant applications/ Connect Near Insider for MKT IDO smartpad, nearpad Follow up for execution & IDO
Bastion Cooperate with NEAR VN, NEAR Insider for marketing about token launching, pre-mining/ Apply for grant, register AMA Follow up grant application, AMA process
Mutant Swap DEX Help recruit CM, Devs/ Check Proximity grant status/ Connect with IDO platform Nearpad,SmartPad Support marketing coming IDO
Rubic Exchange Help listed on AwesomeNEAR/ apply for AMA on NEAR Partnership announcement with NEAR
Aurigami Cooperate with NEAR VN, NEAR Insider for marketing Followup for IDO
Polaris Finance Instruct apply for grant on NEAR, Aurora, Proximity/ Coop with Near Insider for mkt Followup for grant application
KEYFI Support applying for grant on Aurora, Proximity & Received Aurora grant Waiting for KYC grant, then partnership announcement, listed on Aurora.dev, AwesomeNear, AMA
MyConstant Seeking for NEAR partnership as using $NEAR as collateral for lending/borrowing on their dapp (establlished since 2019, +70 assets listing) Asking with Todd, Kendall, Cronear and waiting for feedback

Infrastructure Projects:

Octopus Cooperate with NEAR Insider, NEAR VN for marketing/ Support marketing OCT appchains (Debio, Myriad, Fusotao…)/ Become Ambassador to strengthen OCT awareness in VN market Follow up execution through weekly meeting & Community Awareness
Debio-Myriad-Reality Chain Support conducting Airdrop program in NEAR VN twitter, AMA Near global, NearVN, airdrop campaign, design support
Open Forest Protocol Building OFP VN community - making 4 medium articles, 9 tweets Conduct Mar plan - recap ETH Denver
Dante Connect them with VCs for seedround Follow up application process

Achievement & Side quests

*Connect with NEAR Vietnam, NEAR Insider to support for projects marketing, while waiting for retweet function of NEAR Protocol.

*Connect to have meeting with Kendall (Proximity), Todd (Ecosystem success) for grant process checking.

*Support NEAR Insider guild making marketing proposal.

Barriers

*Require to get feedback (weekly basis) from the Grant team (NEAR, Aurora, Proximity) about the grant application process and grant authenticity.

*Need a meeting to cooperate better with Grant teams, and not overlap each other.

*Require the retweet function for projects on NEAR Protocol, NEAR blockchain Twitter.

*Need a process for partnership announcement for other Defi projects on other chains to come to NEAR, AURORA.

Cheers :beers:

5 Likes

Thanks for that comprehensive update on how things have evolved over the last couple of days. I must say you, alongside other members of the project ops team have delivered nothing short of excellent work :slightly_smiling_face:.

About this, I don’t know how feasible it would be to retweet tweets from all projects building on NEAR?

4 Likes

Could ve something to discuss with the Marketing Team / Advisors ? @David_NEAR
If there is the possibility for a form to be filled with the tweet, and then the team decide if retweets or not.

3 Likes

Since I’m not sure of the current criteria, there’s no way to be sure but that’s an interesting idea worth exploring, @FritzWorm .

1 Like

Hey guys, my Name is Kemal and I’m in charge of NFT and Gaming projects, but also help projects in other categories. As of today, I am in contact with 62 projects in the NEAR ecosystem.

We have decided as a team to share weekly reports under this thread, beginning with this monthly report.

We are using app.connecteam.com to keep track of our activities:

I am in contact with 62 projects in total.
From 10/02 to 10/03 I’ve worked 220 hours (10 hours/5 days per week)
I have approx. 3-5 meetings per day.
I support ~15 users per day
Moderation and other community-related activities (Telegram & Discord)

Here is a table showing the main projects assisted the last month:

Projects

Gaming

Project Help Detail Next Steps
Cryptoheroes Community Awareness Helped find Brand Ambassadors
Shroom Kingdom Community Awareness Plan an AMA
MetaPlan Community Awareness Plan an AMA
ManuFactory Helped get listed on AwesomeNear Community Awareness
MetaFighter Helped get listed on AwesomeNear Community Awareness

NFT

Cryptoheroes Community Awareness Helped find Brand Ambassadors
Shroom Kingdom Community Awareness Plan an AMA
MetaPlan Community Awareness Plan an AMA
ManuFactory Helped get listed on AwesomeNear Community Awareness
MetaFighter Helped get listed on AwesomeNear Community Awareness
Mintbase Helped find a Reddit moderator via OWS Community Awareness
Paras Helped plan an AMA Community Awareness
Higgs-field Helped find a Dev via OWS request form Waiting for launch to plan next steps
Naksh Community Awareness Community Awareness
NEAR Art Helped update profile on AwesomeNear Plan an AMA
The Gorilla Squad Helped get listed on AwesomeNear Community Awareness
Endemic Community Awareness Community Awareness
DEIP Protocol Plan AMA after main net launch or at testnet, Send info about Office Hours, Search for Podcast/Media publisher in Near Ecosystem, Connect with Stars Guild Plan an AMA, Help with IDO strategy, Community Awareness
TORA Helped find a Dev via OWS request form Plan AMA in Q2, Community Awareness
Mintick Helped with writing the proposal, Marketing Strategy Community Awareness
ZoneART Helped them to apply for Near Grant Community Awareness
RenaissanceDAO Helped apply for Near Grant Community Awareness
NAGMI Introduced to Near Grants program, Helped to get listed on AwesomeNear Plan an AMA

Side Quests

• Translating article from English to german for Learn Near Club
Summary

Was ist das NEAR-Protokoll? - Google Docs

NEAR Konto - Express Leitfaden - Google Docs

Die 7 wichtigsten NEAR NFT-Projekte - Google Docs

NEAR-Protokoll und Polygon - Google Docs

NEAR 🤝 Ethereum - Google Docs

NEAR-Protokoll und Solana - Google Docs

Difficulties

• Missing communication from the Grant-Team about the grant process.

• Shutting down the Marketing Activation program for the Project Ops team.

• Missing communication channels (Twitter, Medium) to announce partnerships, events or projects that have a higher Tier.

• Decentralization is important for a blockchain to be secure and scalable. For an enterprise, however, it is not. It complicates and sometimes even blocks our work, as it takes days, sometimes even weeks, to find a contact person and get feedback from them.

Ideas / Proposals:

• The Marketing Activation Funnel was, in my opinion, not only one of the best ideas I have seen in the marketing space but also one of the biggest advantages we had as a Layer 1 project over other blockchains. By supporting the projects in our ecosystem with content creation and reach, we supported the whole NEAR ecosystem. So I would like to propose to reactivate the Marketing Activation Program.

• We need an organizational structure with contacts from every department and hierarchy so that we can contact about certain issues. I think it is also important to have at least one person from every department to whom we can escalate if things are not going well.

6 Likes

It shouldn’t be for every project, but at least for projects with a high Tier status. I am in contact with projects with millions $ of funding, building wonderful products, and gaining a lot of traction, but getting no mention from NEAR. We have to find a solution for that.

3 Likes

Howdyy , so my name is Larry and I were dedicated to help Defi projects on the NEAR/Aurora ecosystem. So far, I have contacted about 20 projects under these categories.
And as a moderators, I have achieved some of these stats so far:
178 hours of work from 10/02 to 10/03
Support for 10-15 users per day
8 hours/ day per week
Moderation and support mostly on Telegram channel

And down here is a table showing the main projects that I assisted the last month:

Projects

Ref.finance Supporting with moderation, support on the creation of Vietnamese Version for the platform Continue to support in term of moderation
Cheddar Support with hiring a Rust Dev Help with Brainstorming token use cases
FlappyProtocol Instruct apply for grant on NEAR Follow up grant application, AMA process
Hasbon Rocket Instruct apply for grant on NEAR Follow up grant application, AMA process
GoNEAR Instruct apply for grant on NEAR, Support in channel moderation Follow up grant application
Sat.is Instruct apply for grant on NEAR Follow up grant application, AMA process

Difficulties

• Method for the approach of Project Ops team so far is us DM projects on the project community channel. Although this procedure is easy to be done, but not that scalable as the more projects come to NEAR/Aurora the harder it get for us to reach out
  • Missing communication from the Grant-Team about the grant process.
  • Shutting down the Marketing Activation program for the Project Ops team.

Proposal:

• Bring back the Marketing Activation program - since support in terms of marketing from the NEAR Protocol can be a huge upside for projects.
  • Composing a framework for further collaboration with Proximity/Aurora/NEAR Grant
  • Permission to access and perform further support behind this typeform for projects onboarding: Get your idea built on NEAR - as we can help sort out the tier and demands/requests before handling/redirect them to the right resource and we would be more than happy to support
7 Likes

@ConciergeTeam
@guildops @projectops @genops @channelops

all of you guys are doing awesome job.

7 Likes

Thanks @FritzWorm for the generous help. The name of my project is Atocha Protocol, which is also an appchain that will be launched on Octopus Network. Once we finalized our TGE and IDO details, we can collaborate in a more elaborate manner like building community awareness, AMA with different communities, and also the building of the player base on our Puzzle Game.

3 Likes

Thanks for the support mate! always trying to improve :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sounds good. Atocha Protocol has come up many times on my radar. Added to my watchlist now :partying_face:

Good thing we have the tag here on the forum :wink: - You’re awesome too, @KriptoRaptor .

5 Likes

Thanks! Gotta consider starting a guild as well too.

1 Like

Atocha Protocol under Gaming saying hi :slight_smile: We will be launching our mainnet on Octopus Network soon and would love to get connected with you to work on the marketing part. You can hit me up on TG (Handle: @worldmod7).

3 Likes

Hello Hello :hatching_chick: another fantastic week

We are using app.connecteam.com to keep track of our activities:

• 55 hours of work from last week
  • 3 - 6 meetings per day
  • Support for 10-20 users per day
  • 9 hours / 5 days per week
  • Moderation and other community-related activities (Telegram & Discord)

Here is a table showing the main projects assisted the last month:

Projects:

Pixeldapps Sharing the example of team group leaded by chloe Community Growth
Meta Pool Helping with changes on the Marketing team -
Bet Ranch Horses Meeting about how to develop the minting page Web Launch
Mintick Sharing dev resources from TenkBay Start development
BlockJobs Several discussions about next steps after DiR OWS Cross-Collaboration
Puzzle Game Appchain Going to the next steps to create a Guild OWS Cross-Collaboration
4myFuture Grant Request, Mainnet Launch done Testers and Marketing Plan

Side Quests

1. xClaim meeting, and set up one with all the Concierge Team

2. Joining the ZoneART AMA on Discord, and helping them to show more about their project.

3. Hosted OTOCO meeting with the help of several members of the community, special thanks to Jose Luis, and it was to discuss legal entities, legal services for Guilds, and Projects that we need. Inviting all the Guild Leaders. We had amazing interventions from @cryptocredit (soon we will share the recording)

4. New connection point with the Ecosystem Success team on Telegram

As a connector point with the Guild Ops Team

Helping @jlwaugh initiative on the Community DAO to connect with the Concierge Team, where we now created a new group MoDAOrators with the leading of @Jloc

Content Creator for Channel Ops Team

Working directly with @KriptoRaptor creating banners for the AMAs

Banners

Ideas / Proposals

1. From the meeting with Dogstoevsky from Otoco.io, we have been thinking of a Series LLC platform for the NEAR blockchain :cowboy_hat_face:

New Projects Onboarded

Our team received a total of 10 projects. I am very proud HaiVu Kemal LarryLang

Solved from last week

1. Organize a meeting with King_Kunta
    [PROPOSAL] Adoption of NEAR

Here is the discord server of ShineDAO

They want to integrate NEAR with their Web3 incubator: https://shinedao.finance/
and waiting to receive news about Grants. The first advice is to certificate their developers with learnnear.club or near.university.

1. Forum workflow from the Concierge Team

Created and shared with our chief @jcatnear

1. First steps creating a big Dev Team fully capable of taking any external project and launching it in NEAR formed by the NCDs from Near Hispano in collaboration with leamanza josedlujan jeph and Andres Dom

Here, we will onboard Jeph into an NFT project, Andresdom is already leading several projects highlighted soon by Near Venezuela. We have a pending meeting about the next steps BlockJob, which could be a great collaboration with OWS.

Pending for the next week

1. Meeting about BlockJobs, to manage this project to continue to grow on the Near Ecosystem, to confirm if @DarioFS @sebasgr are going to keep being the developers and how to cross collaborate between Guilds/Projects with Argentina Leaders @leamanza @nacho.near

2. xClaim meeting with the Concierge Team

3. Acommpaning ATOCHA Protocol on the next steps

4. Next steps of collaboration with Otoco

Cheers :beers:

8 Likes

Good update Fritz! Ready to talk about blockjobs whenever you can!
Big hugs dear friend :handshake: :beers:

2 Likes

Good morning from Vietnam! :sun_with_face:

I’m Hai Vu, a member of the project ops team, in charge of supporting Aurora Defi projects, the Octopus network & their app chains, also other infrastructure projects as follow:

• 54.5 hours of work from 12/03 to 19/03.

• Moderation, support for 10-12 users per day on NEAR Discord and other related communities.

• 9.08 hours/ 6 days per week (one extra day for project support).

Defi Projects:

KEYFI Getting KYC for Aurora grant/apply for AMA, apply to feature on Aurora, AwesomeNear Follow up for partnership announcement
MyConstant Setup meeting with Magnus (Biz on Near Dao) for partnership, grant and get approval Finalize the proposal to meet Mark (Ecosystem success team)
PawnProtocol Get appoval from Biz on NEAR DAO, finetune the proposal with milestone to present to Mark Ecosystem team Finalize the proposal to meet Mark (Ecosystem success team)
UPFI Network from SOL to NEAR project, get their requirements, instruct to apply on AwesomeNear, AMA, connect with other DEX, defi projects on the NEAR ecosystem Prepare for testnet
Fusotao Support Test net announcement retweet on NEARVN Community Awareness
Wannaswap Connect new projects for IDO Find new pool & IDO for them
Bluebit Support to MKT on NEAR VN/ Advise test net, airdrop, bug bounty campaign for community awarness Follow up for execution & connect with Trisolaris
Bastion AMA registered on NEAR official, Quotetweet on NEAR VN lockdrop event Community Awareness
Mutant Swap DEX Recruiting a Dev and paid through OWS Community Awareness for coming IDO
Rubic Exchange Still checking Partnership announcement with NEAR Follow up
Aurigami Support quotetweet on NearVN about USDC incentive deposit Followup for IDO
Polaris Finance Followup for grant application on NEAR, Aurora, Proximity Community Awareness

Infrastructure Projects:

NEARblocks.io Connect with founder team, check awesome near status, connect with NFT projects Connect with Paras Dev
Guardarian Checking about partnership announcement with NEAR/ Helping insert them as an option for buying NEAR from EU (fiat on-ramp) in near wallet Followup with wallet team
Octopus Support to communicate on NEAR VN about New UI, new app chain update (DEIP, Atocha, Debio)/ Meeting for official cooperation between OCT X NEAR Insider Follow up execution through weekly meeting & Community Awareness
Debio-Myriad-Reality Chain Push to deliver the airdrop reward Follow up to announce airdrop reward
Open Forest Protocol Building OFP VN community - making 2 medium articles, 3 tweets Community awareness
Dante Meeting with GFS backer for funding Follow up and apply for more VC

*Connect with NEAR Vietnam, NEAR Insider to support projects marketing, while waiting for the retweet function of NEAR Protocol.

*Figure out the way to apply grant process from Biz on Near Dao (thanks @Magnus) to the Ecosystem team (@Nakameowdough )

*Join the Ecosystem office hours to understand more how Ecosystem team work (hosted by Todd & Marcus)

*Following up to support NEAR Insider proposal for grant

Barriers

*Need a process for partnership announcement for other Defi projects on other chains to come to NEAR, AURORA through activation form. Will wait for support from @jcatnear

Finally, it’s great to work with my project ops team @Kemal @LarryLang @FritzWorm and receive strong support from the big @ConciergeTeam

Have a nice weekend you all! :beers:

5 Likes

Hey guys, another week in the Project Ops team.

As mentioned last week, we decided to post our report here weekly as a test phase.

On a daily basis I…

• answered ~40 DMs per day from projects and/or community members
  • helped ~15 users per day in the community
  • had daily 1:1 with projects

Here is a table showing the main projects I assisted last week (11.03 - 19.03):

Projects

Picipo Tested new Platform Community Awareness
DEIP Protocol Planned AMA on Telegram, Connected with Octopus Viatnam Community Awareness, Plan IDO
Mintickt Helped structuring Landingpage Launching Landingpage, Community Awareness
ZoneART Tested new Platform, Gave tips to improve UI on Marketplace Launching Marketplace, Community Awareness
Naksh Distributing Announcements in our Telegram and Discord Channel and helping get more exposure in our Ecosystem Community Awareness
Endemic Distributing Announcements in our Telegram and Discord Channel and helping get more exposure in our Ecosystem Community Awareness

Side Quests

• As a member of the NEAR German Guild, I am answering questions and helping onboard German community members.

Difficulties

• We still have no direct contact person from the marketing team regarding important announcements from projects with higher Tier like for example DEIP Protocol

Ideas / Proposals:

• Merging our work with the Ecosystem Success team under the umbrella “OperationsDAO”

Cheers

Also very proud of my team @HaiVu, @FritzWorm, @LarryLang for being so productive!

5 Likes

Hello from Vietnam! :sun_with_face:

I’m Hai Vu, a member of the project ops team, in charge of supporting Aurora Defi projects, the Octopus network & their app chains, andinfrastructure projects as follow:

• 48 hours of work from 21/03 to 26/03.

• Moderation, support for 10-12 users per day on NEAR Discord and other related communities.

• 8 hours/ 6 days per week (one extra day for project support).

Defi Projects:

KEYFI Apply for Near grant through Biz on Near DAO Follow up for partnership announcement
MyConstant Finalize proposal for partnership Meeting with Mark (Ecosystem success team)
PawnProtocol Finalize proposal for NFT lending Same meeting with Mark
UPFI Network Finish milestone 3, test net preparation Advice for testnet airdrop campaign
Fusotao Update testnet rules/ Connect for AMA on NEAR & OCT Nigeria Community Awareness
Wannaswap Keep Connect new projects for IDO Find new pool & IDO
Bluebit Support sharing onepage overview, testnet contest NEAR VN & Connect to Trisolaris for new pool Community Awareness
Bastion Retweet AMA reddit NEAR X Bastion, Angel invetors post on NEAR blockchain, Vietnam twitter Community Awareness
Mutant Swap DEX Finish Dev recruit/ apply for NEAR grant Community Awareness
Rubic Exchange Get retweet on NearBlockchain about partnership Follow up
Aurigami Support quotetweet ETH-AURORA bridge, AURI next plan Followup for IDO
Polaris Finance Followup for grant application on NEAR, Aurora Pending due to no reply from grant team.
RIFT Finance Frist contact Community Awareness
Amaterasu Frist contact

Infrastructure Projects:

NEARblocks.io Connect with Paras dev Connect for cross collaboration
Guardarian Support make proposal on near wallet as fiat on ramp service Followup with wallet team & retweet partnership announcement
Octopus Update new appchain, new about DEIP, Creator, Atocha, farming instruction Follow up execution through weekly meeting & Community Awareness
Debio-Myriad-Reality Chain Deliver the airdrop reward Community awareness
Open Forest Protocol Building OFP VN community - making 2 medium articles, 4 tweets Community awareness
Dante Waiting for GFS reply after meeting Follow up and apply for more VC
Dsuite Onboard new project for Octopus accelerator program Follow up and have meeting next week
DEIP Propose testnet + airdrop, AMA on NEAR & Octopus Vietnam with support of @Kemal Follow up

*Raise awareness about Octopus accelerator program and focus on gamefi atm:

1/ Accelerator program: pick 5 start-up projects every quarter to be built on OCT with 50,000$ grant (total 1M$/year): https://accelerator.oct.network/

2/ Appchain candidate: for mature project (with tokenomic, VC, tech) will be migrate on OCT as appchain and might have a chance get airdrop 300-500,000$ in $OCT when IDO on skyward. (only 8 slots left so far)

*Making draft content plan & UI/UX structure for the new website (nearprojects.guide) for ProjectOps x Ecosystem team. Link NEARprojects.guide - Google Slides

Barriers

*Grant process status

Finally, it’s great to work with the project ops team @Kemal, @FritzWorm, @LarryLang (22 new projects onboarding in Inbox within March till now) and receive strong support from my teammate @nearconciergeteam

Have a nice weekend you all! :beers:

5 Likes

Howdyyy guys=)) it’s larry from the Project ops reaching out to post our report here as a test phase.

80 hours of work from 12/03 to 26/03.

Moderation, support for around 8-10users per day on NEAR Telegram and other related communities.

8 hours/ 5 days per week

And down here is a table showing the main projects I assisted last week (12.03 - 26.03):

Projects

NEAR_Mates Support with grant proposal Community Awareness
PempRock Finance Distributing announcement + introduce them to the Rise and Grind series by 4NTS guild Prepare for medium publication on NEAR Medium
DoDAO - Onboarding Platform Provide a short list of fundraised projects for their BD pipeline Follow up on Grant status
Galleon DAO Aligning mkt resource in preparation for future product related to NEAR ecosystem Prepare for medium publication on NEAR Medium (if possible)
Near Mobile Wallet Support in the process of grant application Waiting for grant update

Side Quests

• Updating a comprehend list of all NEAR/Aurora/Proximity grant recipients ( which has announced grant publicly on social media) : List

Difficulties

• Still having trouble to pinpoint the right person to ask when it comes to technical integration

Ideas / Proposals:

• Merging our work with the Ecosystem Success team under the umbrella “OperationsDAO”

And yeah special thanks for my teammates @FritzWorm @Kemal @HaiVu for laying out the frameworks and doing all the heavy lifting=))) couldnt done it without u guys=)))

5 Likes