Introducing the NEAR Writers Collective

@Aria can’t wait for start to work for our community) have lots of experience in writing and want to take a guidance from you through the crypto writing as well… What and where do i start? Thank you:)

Great idea hope to working with this team soon

:fire: :fire:
NEAR x Publish will be looking forward to collaborating. I’ll reach out soon :slight_smile: .

4 Likes

Awesome, I’ll expect your message! :champagne:

2 Likes

Awesome job nice to here such a opportunity grate initiative. I think we need some experience to looking forword to grab such a opportunity to collaborate.
Learn something new in this space.:fire:

1 Like

Amazing, I’m glad to be part of this

I am so glad to he part of this project. Thanks Aria.

Hey @Aria . This is a super initiative I would love to be an integral part of.
I remember your earlier forum post where I indicated interest.
It would be a pleasure being a part of the NEAR Writers Collective

1 Like

hi there!
I am a beginner here, and would love to join the Writers Collective
one of my digital art researches is based on asemic writing, it goes from ASCII and Unicode characters used for both figurative and abstract drawings to forced multi language accentuation using “Zalgo”, so sometimes I make text go beyond the text boxes like this ﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞ o̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗ﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞ རྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭ แ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ ꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠ
(it might not work on all browsers, or be different on each)
⎺⧷⎽▁︹─_⎯⎽⎼―⎽⎼⎻⎺▔ᐨ ─▔⎺⧷⎽▁︹─
⎯⎽⎼―⎽⎼⎻⎺ ▔ᐨ─⎼―⎽⎼⎻⎺▔ᐨ─⎽▁╱⎺
⧷ ⎽▁╱⎺⧷⎽▁︹─_⎯⎽⎼―⎽⎼ ―⎻⎺▔ᐨ─▔⎺
⧷⎽▁︹─_⎯⎽⎼ ―⎽⎼⎻⎺▔ᐨ─⎼―⎽⎼⎻⎺▔
ᐨ─⎺⎺⧷⎽▁︹─_⎯⎽⎼―⎽⎼⎻ ⎺▔ᐨ─▔⎺⧷
⃪▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▰◢◤◿◤
⃪▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔◹◣◹◣
▁︹⍛▁╱﹀﹀▔︺▔╲/ ▔╲︿
/﹀▔︺▔
╲▁︹⍙▁ ╱﹀▔╲︿/﹀ ︺▔╲▁︹⍚▁╱﹀▔
╲︿_ ︹/﹀▔︺╲▁ ︹⍘▁╱﹀▔╲︿︹⍜▁╱﹀▔
╲ ︿▁︹⍛▁╱﹀﹀▔︺▔╲/ ▔╲︿/﹀▔︺

6 Likes

Yo quiero ser parte de este equipo y así aportar a la comunidad, por medio de contenido escrito.

Hey Pinkalsky! Add me on tg: @ladevockha so we can chat :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great idea @Aria I think the NEAR Writers Collective will be a very valuable support for NEAR projects. I would like to get started as a crypto writer, I don’t have so much experience in this field and I just beginning with NEAR, learning about the ecosystem. If there is space for beginners, just let me know!

2 Likes

Hello Ubongji! Please contact me on telegram and I will add you to the relevant group where all the news regarding this initiative is shared. Here’s my handle: @ladevochka. Drop me a message!

1 Like

Hello Carlos, thank you for your interest! Please add me on telegram so that I can add you to the relevant group where I share all the news related to this initiative. Here’s my handle: @ladevochka

Hello Aria. I tried messaging you but couldn’t. Could you send me a DM at @Ubongj and I’d reply.
Thanks.

I am also on the Near Degen applicants group as well.

Hi Aria. I will be contacting you via Telegram! :slight_smile:

Hey @Aria , DM’ed you on TG. I think there is an opportunity here for writers to ask funding to the Creatives DAO and to the Marketing DAO, through this collective.

2 Likes

hey can you talk to me on tg? @ frnvpr

1 Like

Hey I’m new here but I want to participate of this group too - is it possible?

1 Like

join us here on telegram <3

2 Likes