Introducing new Marketing DAO Website

Hello friends,

I am extremely excited to share with you the new Marketing DAO Website. The website has been built quickly and cheaply using no-code tools and will enable the Council higher levels of efficiency and provide the community with easier access to information.

Video explainer on how Website was built with no-code tools here

The Problem
The Marketing DAO has now been operating for several months with the number of proposals and dollar value allocating consistently increasing month over month. Up until now we only had the Near Governance Forum, which will remain as the main place for posting proposals and sharing information, but is is becoming increasingly harder to navigate as the community grows.

The Opportunity
We believe the time has come for the Marketing DAO to have a simple website that enables people to easily find out what we do, how they can participate, and make it simpler to organise and navigate past proposals and progress reports which would in turn increase transparency and accountability.

No-Code Website
The website was built in a handful of hours and for minimal cost thanks to the use of no-code tools. I am extremely bullish in the use of this tools to enable rapid experimentation and iteration, specially when it comes to simple things that would enhance the user experience and do not require complex backend blockchain components.

Objectives

• Easy to navigate information by aggregating all Marketing DAO related content from Gov Forum in one place;
  • Increase quantity and quality of submissions;
  • Make it easier for Coincil members to manage the proposals’ lifecycle
  • Reduce processing times of new proposals

Website is a work In progress. Feedback welcomed!

Let me know if you have any questions :slight_smile:
AVB

5 Likes

So what about proposal that has not been attended to on this forum?
Should we propose them again on the new website or we should wait for response from the council on this forum

Hey!

You should leave them on the forum (they all need to be on the forum, even with the website). If you want to attract attention to it tag @marketingdao-council :ballot_box_with_check: