[SOLVED] Ina DAO is looking for a new Council Member (Social Media/Community Manager)

:star2: Join Ina DAO as a Council Member and Social Media/Community Manager! :star2:

Hello, amazing women of the NEAR ecosystem!

We are thrilled to announce an exciting opportunity to join Ina DAO as a female Council Member and Social Media/Community Manager. Ina DAO is a dynamic and vibrant community of female artists, united by our passion for art, blockchain, decentralization, and female empowerment. Now, we are on a mission to amplify our visibility, attract new members, and foster a thriving community.

As a Council Member, you will play a crucial role in shaping the direction and growth of Ina DAO. We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative, and dedicated individual who will be responsible for managing our social media presence and engaging with our community across various platforms.

What we are looking for:

:small_blue_diamond: The candidate needs to be female, identifying as a woman
:small_blue_diamond: English fluency is needed
:small_blue_diamond: Experience in managing social media accounts for organizations, preferably in the blockchain or technology space.
:small_blue_diamond: An understanding of different social media platforms, their algorithms, and engagement strategies.
:small_blue_diamond: Good communication skills and the ability to create engaging content that resonates with our target audience.
:small_blue_diamond: Proven track record in community management, fostering meaningful interactions, and building a sense of belonging within a community.
:small_blue_diamond: Passion for blockchain technology, decentralization, and promoting the involvement of women in the space
:small_blue_diamond: Being an Ina DAO member and knowing what we do is a plus

Responsibilities include:

:star2: Developing and implementing a social media strategy to increase Ina DAO’s visibility and attract new members.
:star2: Creating compelling and engaging content across various platforms, including Twitter, Instagram, NEAR Social and Telegram (it can be the same content on all of them).
:star2: Engaging with our community, responding to comments, and fostering discussions to keep our members involved and excited.
:star2: Collaborating with the council members to organize events, webinars, twitter spaces and other activities that promote our mission.
:star2: Tracking social media metrics and analyzing data to optimize our strategies and measure the impact of our efforts.

Joining Ina DAO means becoming part of an inclusive and supportive community where your voice will be heard and your ideas will make a difference. We believe in the power of diversity and want to empower women in the blockchain space.

If you are ready to take on this challenge and contribute to our mission, please send your application on this post Include your resume, a brief introduction about yourself, and examples of your previous social media/community management work.

We can’t wait to welcome a passionate and driven woman to our council and community!

Together, let’s reshape the future of female artists on NEAR Protocol!

10 Likes

@klarakopi do you need my resume? :wink: :white_heart:

2 Likes

Hi @johanga! If you’re really interested we’d love to consider you for the position!
If you could send your information would be great :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, I am not sure if there is a deadline for this but I would be interested.
Is there a budget for the role?

1 Like

Hey @Mareelawn please message either me or @klarakopi directly on Telegram for more details. We did not have a deadline. The budget for council members is maximum 30% of the total budget, but lately we have asked for less.

Im disponible. I have experience and references.

1 Like

hi! I sent you a message on Telegram

We have a new council: @ceciliaa12

1 Like