[IMPORTANT] PSA: Update To The Funding Process

:warning: IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED THE GOOGLE FORM FOR A PREVIOUS FUNDING REQUEST, DO NOT SUBMIT THIS FORM FOR THE SAME FUNDING REQUEST :warning:

To better facilitate the community funding process, and to avoid delays, there have been amendments to the funding flow.

The amendments are as follows:

To recap:

• You no longer need to fill out the Google Form
  • The new form, which automates away much of the manual work, must only be completed after your AstroDAO poll is approved

This new process should be followed from now onwards

:exclamation: :exclamation: If you’re awaiting funding/KYC - do not fill out the new form. Only new applications should fill it, existing funding requests will be processed ASAP.:exclamation: :exclamation:

Please let me know if there are any questions. Have a good one :beers:

56 Likes

Thanks for the update Sir. Would you be able to clarify, for grantees that have already submitted the old Google Form and have not had their payout processed, should they wait or proceed to fill out the new form?

3 Likes

Hey boss, lmk if this is clear - can improve the clarity of it if not

11 Likes

Thanks for these Update

Hi, @David_NEAR. I fulfilled the new form before seeing this post, in the name of Metaverse DAO. As @jsc2022.near did in the name of The Philosophers DAO. Is there something we can do now?

Hey,

Just need to sit tight for review now, shouldn’t be much longer

9 Likes

Still waiting for the funding to be distributed sir., community is waiting. Hope this wont last long until the end of the month sir. :pray:

2 Likes

Hello Fam hope you are great?
I have two questions:

1. The link is not opening after several clicks some time now; I want to know why.

2. After filling the form, do we still need to fill KYC form on our mail?

Thank you

Hey, this should be resolved shortly.

You only need to pass KYC once.

1 Like

Ok… Thanks

Let me hang on.

Thanks for the update. I appreciate

Form is updated, you can try again

1 Like

Ok Fam, thanks alot.

Let me check back

I can’t still get access.