[Ideation] Create Nigerian Art NFT Community on NEAR

Sorry, I’ve been ill so the video was incomplete. Here’s my video presentation:

https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/559729090

Here’s my Git repo: GitHub - oiclid/art_nfts

@oiclid can you re-share the vimeo link? I’m not able to view it because you linked the manage page rather than the public page. Thank you!

Step 3 (video pitch, 30N):

I found a link to your video but I’m not sure it’s the right one because there is no talking or explaination. The video submission is your opportunity to get support by pitching your idea. It could also be useful to convince artists that they should join your marketplace.

Step 4 (proof of concept, 40N):

This step is to put some flesh on your idea and prove it will work. Projects that are developing code can commit their MVP to github. New platforms or apps can create wireframes and prototype their user interfaces.

In your case, it would be good to see a timeline for the next 3 months. You could also set up the discord, telegram, dao, etc. Or maybe you have some other tangible next steps in mind that will give you confidence to move forward.

Hope this feedback helps your project become a great success!

@starpause I was ill and was rushing to submit the video. I’ll redo the video and submit it.

2 Likes

Don’t need to rush, we will continue to honor the payout points past the hackathong end date. Hope you’re feeling better and looking forward to your updates!

1 Like

@starpause Hi. I just created a new account because I am having issues accessing my old account (@oiclid).

1 Like

Welcome back! Looking forward to artist onboarding updates :+1:

Thanks. I’ll be done ASAP.

2 Likes

@starpause @chloe @whatshertoes @iotachan I’ve been in and out of the hospital these past couple of months, but I have finally been healthy long enough to complete my tasks.

The video pitch can be found here, while the Git Repo can be found here.

3 Likes

Welcome back and good to hear that you’re feeling better.

Several projects have popped up similar to what you’re proposing, so there is a fairly clear way forward.

1. Get an overview on the process [Guide] The Creatives DAO Funding + About the Creatives DAO category
  2. Introduce yourself to the Creatives DAO [Guide] Start a new Creative Guild/Community at NEAR
  3. Apply for funding [Guide] How to submit a funding proposal to the Creatives DAO
  4. Report how things went to continue with monthly funding [Guide] How to submit monthly reports to the Creatives DAO
3 Likes

@starpause @whatshertoes @iotachan Great! I have completed steps 1-3. The NaijART DAO thread can be found here.

The funding proposal for the video pitch is here, while that for the Git repo is here.

@starpause @whatshertoes @iotachan Hi. Can I get reviews of my submissions, so I can know if I need to change anything?

@giada42

I voted up on the video pitch, nice work!

I voted down on the github repo, it’s the same content you already provided but hosted in a different place. The idea with the github repo would be some kind of prototype.

I encourage you to follow the process I outlined to launch your project as a Guild under the Creatives DAO. It’s set up for projects like yours to find success.

1 Like

@starpause Thanks. I’m interviewing with the guild committee next week. I’m assuming @whatshertoes and @iotachan would also vote no on SputnikDAO. Let’s hope I get accepted to the guild so we can launch it and grow. Thanks!

Great to see you back!

We don’t have enough Fund in our SputnikDAO to approve your proposal.

We will submit fund application and get back to you. Thanks!

@iotachan. Thank you! I’ll be waiting. :grin:

@iotachan Hey. Has there been any news about the funding? Because my proposal application expires in about 27 hours.

Thanks.

Hey thanks for waiting, here is some updates,

• NFT onboarding DAO is on pause due to lack of Funding.
  • We’ve active for 4months supporting Community hackathon and NFT ecosystem.
  • Your proposal was supposed to submitted 3month ago. Please move forward following:
  1. Get an overview on the process [Guide] The Creatives DAO Funding + About the Creatives DAO category
  2. Introduce yourself to the Creatives DAO [Guide] Start a new Creative Guild/Community at NEAR
  3. Apply for funding [Guide] How to submit a funding proposal to the Creatives DAO
  4. Report how things went to continue with monthly funding [Guide] How to submit monthly reports to the Creatives DAO

Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

2 Likes

@iotachan Thanks.

I have completed steps 1 -3 already.