I would love to create a NFT Marketplace of ticketing for real events, gigs of music artists

Hey there @guille,
this sounds exactly like a case for mintbaseDAO funding.
But first we need to get the project running somehow.

We need you to present a project to us saying when is the first event, how will people get NFT tickets (on near). Because the first step for every single project is onboarding people to near and mintbase. We can give funds for onboarding, but it can not be at the door, just takes faaaar to much time.

Are you planning do develop an app or just use mintbases burning function when people enter the event?
They need to have a wallet with the NFT ticket to be able to burn it at the door…

We are in contact on telegram, ask me any questions there, and maybe create a new post on Mintbase - NEAR Forum following the How to apply for funding with Createbase - MintbaseDAO guidelines (MintbaseDAO was called Createbase before, I know its confusing, definetly need to update things!)

4 Likes

Are there any updates on this project as of today ?

1 Like

Definitely yes… since yesterday I’m having a lot of lovely :heart: support to build this project from many people (both from NEAR and Mintbase).

Thanks to all @Benz_Near , @tabear , @FritzWorm , @marianeu !! :fist: :sunglasses: :fire:

Please send me a DM and let’s have a talk.

• @guille_zndrke on Telegram
  • Guille#0001 on Discord
4 Likes

Hey @guille,

I did techno events myself and I like the idea of using NFTs in the real world. There are so many possibilities in terms of incentivising the community with NFT. :partying_face:

I am actually planing the same right now with my community, since I have one of the biggest EDM/Techno music communities in Berlin. I am also very good connected to Djs and Event Managers in Berlin and globally.

Here is my community:
Sisyaner Telegram
Sisyaner Facebook

I have currently 4 Moderators helping me to moderate the community and I wanted to launch a DAO/Guild on Near very soon.

I would love to connect and maybe you, @FritzWorm and I we can do something together!

Cheers! :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

Hi @Kemal ! Nice to meet you! I’m building a team to start this project. Now I have all the info how to get started. I’ll be working on the product design on Figma a couple of weeks. Today I started with name and logo… :fist: :sweat_smile:

Mintick_logo

Would you like to join? I’m open to everyone who wants to join to this project because I’m sure that as many as possible always is better.

Feel to free to send me DM

• @guille_mintickt on Telegram
  • Guille#0001 on Discord

Thanks for reaching out!

4 Likes

Hey @guille, I send you a DM on Telegram and a Friend request on Discord. Looking forward to discuss the details with you. Cheers!

4 Likes

BTW i love the logo design! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Following this. Could be a great innovation and resource for our events here in Lisbon!

2 Likes

Oh thanks! Sounds awesome :clap:t2:

When we gather the whole team that will work in Mintickt we will put out a Discord server to keep everyone informed of the progress and start building a community with artist/promoters, illustrators the will design different templates for tickets and anyone interested in joining to our community.

2 Likes

Guys sounds great @guille @Kemal @BlackCatCinema
Let me know if you have any questions regarding the NFT functionalities we offer in Mintbase

4 Likes

Here is an update, this is how promoters will start to create their tickets!!

1 Like

Looks great! Great idea! Minting Music is happy to help in any way we can. Let’s set up a call.

2 Likes

Thanks for reaching out! Feel to free to send me DM

• @guille_mintickt on Telegram.
  • Guille#0001 on Discord.
1 Like

Hey @guille !
I’m Head of Minerall Guild. We are a developers guild! :sunglasses:
I’d love to hear more about your idea! Please, contact us through the form here >>> Minerall.io
Looking forward to your request, best regards, Minerall Guild Team :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

Awesome!! I will :fist:t6::sunglasses::fire:

1 Like

I just sent the contact form!

:fist:t6::sunglasses::fire:

1 Like

Our proposal on MintbaseDAO is NEAR…

GIF by Team Coco

1 Like

Hi Marianeu. After seeing your comments here, I feel like I should get in touch with you re this NFT-related project I’m booting up soon. Got a Discord ID I can ping?

2 Likes

The discord code is not valid

1 Like

Hi everyone,

The day has come and here is my last proposal : https://gov.near.org/t/proposal-mintickt-a-nft-ticketing-marketplace-driven-by-community/17454

Give us some love :heart:!

:fist:t6::sunglasses::fire: