HYPE BATTLE - January Week 19-20 [BATTLE OVER]

WELCOME TO WEEKS NINETEEN THROUGH TWENTY OF HYPE BATTLE!!!
This will be a Bi-Weekly event and anyone can enter.
Just make sure you have a NEAR Wallet and you’ll be all set!

RULES!!!

~Just like your favorite Photoshop battle but HYPE!!!

~Use the image provided to recreate something similar. You are not limited to just Photoshop!

~You can use other programs like Procreate, Blender (3d), or even real-life sculpting (As long as you can provide clear enough imaging)

~You can use the image in your photo, use it as a reference, or use it for inspiration.

~The contest will go on for two weeks, and on the final day, the top three will be selected. (Start on Monday. Winners Announced Next Week Sunday.)

~The image that will be submitted DOES NOT have to be minted.

~The image MUST BE ORIGINAL . If we can reverse search your image it will be DISQUALIFIED!!!

~When submitting your photo please include your NEAR Wallet Address at the bottom.

~Each contestant will get HYPE as a reward for entering (25 HYPE)

~If you submit low effort art (a text bubble that says HYPE, A brushstroke, A sticker over the original photo, etc.) YOU WILL NOT GET HYPE.

~If you do not leave your wallet address YOU WILL NOT BE REWARDED

~The winners will receive NEAR & HYPE as a prize!!!
-1st 75 HYPE & 5 NEAR
-2nd 50 HYPE & 3.5 NEAR
-3rd 25 HYPE & 1.5 NEAR

~HYPE & NEAR will be handed out Before the Bi-week is over

~Everyone will be able to vote by liking the piece(s) they like the most.

~Please also leave a nice comment about the work you are voting for, we and the artist appreciate stuff like that!

~You CAN VOTE for more than one person!!!

~You CAN NOT VOTE for a person more than once!

~ Your account must be A WEEK OLD to vote or your vote WILL NOT BE COUNTED

~THE WINNERS WILL BE SELECTED BY THE COUNCIL!!!

~YOUR VOTES WILL INFLUENCE WHO WE WILL PICK FOR FIRST SECOND OR THIRD

~HAVING THE MOST VOTES DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY PUT YOU IN TOP 3 BUT IT WILL DEFINITELY BE CONSIDERED (This is to prevent botting. We have the right to observe and not award out if we think that suspicious activity is happening)

If anyone has any questions feel free to message me, or get in contact with one of the council members and they will point you in the right direction.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

THE LAST DAY OF SUBMISSION IS FEBRUARY 5TH 11:59PM EST

This is the provided image you must use *********

4 Likes

Hii, i created a Ice Queen Prettypunks hope everyone will like this., :heart::snowflake::crown:

agathearts.near

11 Likes

My work :
HYPE BATTLE - January Week 19-20

4 Likes

Icy Slayyy*:fire:

louietism.near

5 Likes

Khione is the beautiful goddess of snow,

vanengs.near

5 Likes

ICE QUEEN “AURORA”

I’m cold as ice
But in the right hands. I’ll melt

jrbemint.near

4 Likes

Finña
Finña known as ‘death’ one of Lilith’s cursed child, born between an Ice Demon and Elf slave.
She’s doomed to die when she turns 10 but due to Lilith interference by activating the soul bond between her and Finña. Finña was now saved but she will pay the price of life by becoming Lilith’s cursed child forever.

baby_lilith.near

2 Likes

I created Yuki, the blizzard paws. An adorable shiba inu vested a power to manipulate the ice, she can create shields and uses claws for offense.

PAW POWER!!!

mikel08.near

1 Like