How to use the Ecosystem Bounties category

This WIP category is for sharing new opportunities and bounties from NEAR ecosystem projects that want to connect with NEAR Guilds and community members.

For now the category is open to everyone but over time we might restrict posting new topics/bounties to only team members of NEAR Ecosystem projects.

For bounty creators:

While posting bounties please use the name of your project (mandatory), desired geography/language and required skills (translation, frontend design, etc) as a tag! This will help with search and discovery of your bounties.

For bounty hunters:

You can subscribe to specific tags to get notified whenever new opportunities are available. For example, if you would like to help with Russian translations you can navigate to Topics tagged russian-lang or browse all tags via the hamburger menu (top right) > Tags

Browse Tags:

Subscribe to get notified:

(This category is still WIP and experimental)

3 Likes

Hello @nima @frnvpr and @adrianseneca,
I would like to ask questions, but related to ethics and morals within NEAR.

At fraDAO, we have two designers who are councils, and even so I chose to create 02 bounty to strengthen the community and provide opportunities within our ecosystem.

1 - Are there possibilities for them (fraDAO councils @hiimf @raissalaban ) to sign up for the Bounty process? If no one is interested in our Bounty or if we don’t have the logo files in an open format, like Illustrator or something similar?

2 - If someone is interested in the bounty of the logos and post some attempt and we have to hire someone to continue the service, we can split the value?
I wouldn’t like to see an artist dedicate himself to doing something for our DAO, even if his work is not used in him attempt to work, we are concerned about contributing financially to him. I can’t live with people dedicating themselves to fraDAO without receiving anything.

3- if we don’t like the logos? or it’s an artificial intelligence logo, who created in some designer free platform of automatic logos?

How can i proceed?
Sorry about this, but i won’t to commit a mistake in our ecosystem.

thanks
frado

5 Likes

Hello,

to me, each community has it’s own ‘rules’, depending on what the community is looking for, needs, etc.
I suggest that you create bounties whenever you are outsourcing labor. That is, create a bounty when what your community needs is to ‘expand’ the number of people engaging.

If you need a logo and one member of your already existing community is a designer interested in doing the logo, I don’t see the point in creating a bounty.

Just my opinion, as there are no guidelines to manage how DAOs deal with their bounties.

:wink:

2 Likes