Premium paid!

Hi DAO community, I don’t know where to turn and hope to solve a problem.

In November I participated in this contest:

As you can see, I won in 1st place. But since they announced the winners, I’ve never been paid. They sent me many messages asking me to wait that they were resolving it, and the last one told me that they would pay with interest. However, the communication channel was TELEGRAM, and the person who mediated the conversation deleted his account.
I had been in contact with this value since the announcement of the winners, it is very likely that this is happening and, above all, it makes me lose all confidence in this type of exchange, as I expose my work and feel deceived. Please guide me…

2 Likes

Hi, as we’ve always made it clear hear on the forum,

and on our telegram, we understand what it feels like to be patient, but we are in it together.

thank you for keeping up with, i hope you’d understand @DUCHESS1 as she’s having an issue with her telegram account currently.

Were’ with you 100%

1 Like

Good afternoon, thanks again for your reply.

I’m waiting for more news about the case.

And of course, reinforcement that @DUCHESS1 always responded and updated me on.

However, as I said above, after so many months, and without telegram contact, I was guided by community colleagues to make the post.

1 Like

Goodnight!!

I want to thank the DAO Family for making the payment for the aforementioned bontie.

I have just received the 200 dollars for the prize.

5 Likes

You’re welcome.

Thanks for your patient and understanding, Crypto dip happened but we figured it out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

You’re welcome dear @elizabethramos youre talented.

and thanks for the amazing art in the bounty. :shamrock: :heart_hands:

3 Likes