Guilds and DAOs should publish their proposals in the Forum up to the 7th of each month. The Creatives DAO Council will try to review all proposals as soon as possible, and votes should be cast by the 12th of each month.
Proposals made after the 7th will be reviewed the following month.
This is the process for how a proposal should be submitted for funding from the Creatives DAO:
- Posts a “New Topic” in the NEAR forums (please use the “creatives-dao” tag), within the Creatives DAO - NEAR Forum category, outlining:
- What project(s) you are requesting funds for (this should be the title of the post)
– Guilds and DAOs should bundle all open creative project proposals they have voted through their own councils that they now require funding to realise
– We recommend posting these amalgamated project posts on a monthly basis in order to streamline the Creative DAO’s council members’ attention to your funding requests
Your name, NEAR account, and the timeline you are requesting funding for (monthly or otherwise)
The DAO address that will be the “target” of the payout proposal
Report of previous activities (funded or otherwise), in the form of a link for said report. DAOs asking for funds on a monthly basis should continue reporting activities on a monthly basis. It is noted reports can be delayed if the activities were delayed, but that new requests require full and complete reports being accepted by this Council.
Total Requested Funding Amount in USD (N value will be added by the council at the time of approval)
A summary of the project(s) and what tasks the funds are required for (Outlined with as much detail as possible. Please add links to previous DAO-specific Forum posts):
– Please provide a timeline and milestones for your project in your DAO’s Forum post(s)
– How the completion of the tasks outlined supports the NEAR community in the DAO Forum post(s)
CREATIVES DAO MONTHLY FUNDING REQUEST
In Subject Line: [PROPOSAL] NAME OF GUILD/DAO - MONTH-YEAR
Total Requested Funding Amount:
Projects & Timelines:
[summary of all Guild/DAO ongoing or new creative projects and the breakdown of the funding requested per project; please link to previous Guild/DAO approved posts with additional project details as these projects must be already voted through the appropriate council before funding can be requested from the Creatives DAO]
Anything else the Creatives DAO Council should know?
* The council of the[ Creatives Astro DAO](https://app.astrodao.com/dao/creatives.sputnik-dao.near) will deliberate over your proposal by checking over the info submitted in the Forum link and leaving comments if necessary.
- If your Forum post is adequate and thorough, the council may vote to pass your proposal without any comments whatsoever, this is perfectly normal.
- If needed you can always edit the original Forum post to add more information if required by a council member.
- When your proposal is passed, it will receive an “[Approved]” Status
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT ANYTHING TO THE Creatives Astro DAO UNLESS YOUR FORUM POST HAS BEEN [APPROVED]
We have now transferred from SputnikDAO to Astro DAO for the Creatives DAO payouts so please follow the steps below carefully and read our accompanying guide to ensure you receive your payout:
- Go to the Creatives Astro DAO and follow the steps outlined here to ‘Create Proposal’ - [Guide] How to submit a payout proposal to the Creatives DAO on Astro 2
- this guide takes you through the process as if you are accessing Astro for the first time - if you are already familiar with Astro, skip to Step 3
- Funds will be transferred from the creatives.sputnik-dao.near contract to the address set in the ‘Send To’ field, once the council members of the Creatives Astro DAO vote to approve your payout proposal.
- Please ensure to check back on your post to see if there are notes from a council member (email notifications can be enabled as well) to ensure there is the highest chance of success for your proposal to pass
- If your proposal fails, there will be a reason in the comments of your Forum post. Please feel free to edit your post, taking the comments into consideration, and re-submit a payout proposal.
Please allow 5-7 days for processing and voting from the Creatives DAO council members.*
if the proposal was submitted until the 7th. Otherwise, waiting times can increase.
We look forward to seeing your creative proposals and please reach out to the Creatives DAO council members (@creativesdao-council) if you have any questions or comments!
Once you’ve successfully received funds from the Creatives DAO and you’re preparing for your next monthly proposal, please be sure to review our [Guide] How to submit monthly reports to the Creatives DAO 11. Proposals run the risk of having new funding proposals delayed or not voted through without these brief reports on accomplished or ongoing projects already supported by the Creatives DAO. In the Forum post (as described above) for your new monthly funding proposal, be sure to link to your report on how the previous month’s projects fared for ease of reference for the Council.