Hello and welcome to the Createbase DAO SputnikDAO.
The NEAR community is invited to submit payout proposals to the Createabse SputnikDAO. Please keep the funding amount, that is being requested, to less than 150 NEAR per proposal.
This DAO’s purpose is to empower creative communities within the NEAR ecosystem by rewarding positive contributions and helping to grow a network of meaningful projects within the NEAR ecosystem.
Who should submit proposals?
Payout proposals to the Createbase SputnikDAO should be submitted by members of the NEAR community who would like to receive funding in order to support the community.
How should a proposal be submitted
- Posts a “New Topic” in the NEAR forums (please use the “createbase-dao” tag), within the “Createbase - NEAR Forum” category, outlining:
- What project you are requesting funds for. (This should be the title of the post)
- Your name, NEAR account, and the timeline you are requesting funding for.
- The address that will be the “target” of the payout proposal.
- Total Requested Funding Amount
- What tasks the funds are required for (Outlined with as much detail as possible. Please add external links where appropriate).
- Please provide a timeline and milestones for your project.
- How the completion of the tasks outlined supports the NEAR community.
(EXAMPLE: [PROPOSAL] Manage Createbase Youtube Channel - April 2021)
The council of the Createbase SputnikDAO will deliberate over your proposal by checking over the info submitted in the forum link and leaving comments if necessary.
- If your forum post is adequate and thorough, the council may vote to pass your proposal without any comments whatsoever, this is perfectly normal.
- If needed you can always edit the original forum post to add more information if required by a council member.
- When your project receives “[Approved]” Status, you can start working on it.
- After you finish at least one of the milestones approved, post a comment with the appropriate links for the work. The council will review your work and leave a comment greenlighting you to make a DAO payout proposal. (Please do not move onto step 3 until your proposal gets the green light)
Go to the Createbase SputnikDAO and “add new proposal” of the “payout” type.
- Set the “target” to the NEAR address that you are requesting funds to for your guild (example: “createbase.sputnikdao.near”).
- For the “Job/proposal description” field, write a short (240 chars or less) description of the proposal (adding the guild name and month of funding for example).
- Use the link to the forum post that you have created in the “forum discussion” field of the payout proposal.
- Set the “Payout in NEAR” to the amount of funding that you are requesting for your guild.
- Click “SUBMIT” and submit the transaction! (0.1 NEAR will be needed for a bond to deter spam, this bond will be returned upon successful completion of the proposal).
Funds will be transferred from the createbase.sputnikdao.near contract to the address set in the “target” field from step 2, once the council members of the Createabse SputnikDAO vote to approve your payout proposal.
- Please ensure to check back on your post to see if there are notes from a council member (email notifications can be enabled as well) to ensure there is the highest chance of success for your proposal to pass
- If your proposal fails, there will be a reason in the comments of your forum post. Please feel free to edit your post, taking the comments into consideration, and re-submit a payout proposal.
Since all proposals to the Createbase Dao have the “createbase-dao” tag, they can all be found at this link.