(APPROVED) GRAFF ON THE WALL s3

GRAFF ON THE WALL s3

Greetings everyone, it is with great joy that I’m bringing this event back again to Africa curated by DedeukwuShryne; With so much energy in awareness campaign and making an epic collection of graffiti arts minted as NFTs alongside onboarding and teaching the talented rookies about the NEAR web3 ecosystem.

I’m doing it again with a new set of artists targeting ( 10 ) graffiti artists because we already have 10 wooden walls made available that just requires amendment for this which still have the lovely arts on them yet there’s a big wall available to be used too so whichever one the artists select is fine. We plan to execute this event on 26th of June with the following materials needed:

REQUIREMENTS:

*Spray paint cans: $6 per one x10 pcs= $60

*Acrylic paint bucket $32 x 5 colors = $160

*White paint (emulsion) = $20

*Filler = $15

*Quarter of an inch plywood $17 x 10 artists = $170

*Transportation: $40

*Workmanship: $80

*Team bounty: $50 X3 =$150 splitted between @Azavitch ga03

*Location fee : $150

*Snacks and drink refreshment= $60

*Photography and video coverage = $200

*Wallet activation token of 0.5 $NEAR each x10
@Ligaya @Albhion
Total = $1110
dedeukwu.near

4 Likes

Peace fam, quick update on this project.

Due to the ASUU strike in Nigerian Universities it’s been tough to figure out a date to have all the 10 painters to experiment but I’ve booked session with a few on Monday and Tuesday so one thing is sure that it might not hold a day but 2 or 3 days just to make sure i welcome all the ten and achieve the accurate metrics for this event.
Below is the artwork made and it will go public on social media from tomorrow and I’ll share the picture of the paints and oils once it arrive here same tomorrow.

Also share the advert poster with your traditional painter friends based in Lagos state, Nigeria that might find it interesting to participate with us.
Tagging @Ligaya @Albhion
Thanks

2 Likes

Let’s Rock Guyzz … :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

2 Likes