[GIG INDEX] The gig base for all NEARians

[DESIGN]
[overview Introduction]:
An artist using generative networks together with standard tools for designers such as Adobe and Blender. Project i am currently working on is to reincarnate most appreciated figures from the history with AI. In short, reincarnation process assumes coloring and animating in order to to bring ancestors back to life.

I am also a lover of the Near protocol. I love how usage is very simplified. Transfering funds from Binance or similar markets to Near wallet was never easier.

[link / social / previous works]:

Work minted on Paras:

All the rest links can be found here:

Thank you!

14 Likes

Frontend developer, graphic design and translator
https://twitter.com/near_nig

12 Likes

[3D ASSETS],[3D ANIMATION],[FULL CUSTOM VR METAVERSE SPACES],[3D NFT]

Hello everyone! My name is Paulo and I’m a 3D creator from Brazil.
I make 3D stuff with Blender, Substance Painter, Mixer and Bridge.
With everything optimized I can then put all together on a Mozilla Hubs and make a full custom new metaverse style VR scene to meet with people on it.

Basically you can meet with people INSIDE a 3D custom space, like these:

paulosamurai.near :white_check_mark:

[ OpenSea ]
LinkedIn
Instagram
YouTube
ArtStation
Twitter

I hope to be able to help you with your project or maybe we can start building something new! :smiley:

16 Likes

Design, Marketing, Frontend Development, Video editing.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AddVic_e
Instagram: Login • Instagram

16 Likes

[BOOK PUBLISHING / VISUAL ARTS / GRAPHIC DESIGN / VIDEO / PODCAST]

INTRO: I’m Baga Defente, poet, publisher and multimedia self-taught artist from Brazil.
I have a 15 year background working with video, from script to post-production, but since 2015 I’m more involved in independent book publishing.

I started with cryptothings last February, first with NFT, then DeFi and here I’m. I just discovered NEAR Protocol after an invitation to join a store at Mintbase and I’m really liking to be part of it =)

SERVICES: I’m a kind of one-man studio at NADA∴Studio Criativo, producing books, videos, illustrations, podcasts, sociocultural projects and so on…

WALLET: bagadefente.near

PREVIOUS WORKS: I really do a lot of things, but as long I’m new here and can only put 2 links, you can see my NFTs artworks, social media profiles, poems and much more from bio.fm/bagadefente

Hope I can help you with your ideas, or develop something new together!

14 Likes

Hey, you might be interested in our project. We’re building NEAR’s own metaverse. It is operating on the testnet now and we will be upgrading to full mainnet wallet functionality this month. If you want to help us with 3D/character designs feel free to contact @orztirrstudio any time. We already have Paulo working with us and we would love to have more artists on board!

23 Likes

Yes I would be interested thanks! I will get in touch :+1:

8 Likes

This is awesome! Great to hear this cc: @orztirrstudio please sync

Thanks for the post @tabear

12 Likes
  • [DESIGN]
  • intro/overview if desired
  • name&wallet
  • links/socials/previous works

GRAPHIC DESIGN

TeamManila is a graphic design studio based in Asia. We are also a lifestyle/ fashion brand focusing on Philippine culture.

abstractgrid.near

https://www.instagram.com/abstract_grid_art/
https://www.instagram.com/teammanila

22 Likes

[DESIGN]
Dioge Tsutsumi, 44 years old, Designer, Art Director and Plastic Artist, born in Brazil, living in Japan. Active in the Advertising for 26 years, worked in large agencies in Brazil as Art Director and Design, just arrived in the NFT universe, but very enthusiastic wanting to participate, produce and add together as much as possible. I have just delivered material for an event that will take place on Sunday.

[Name and wallet]
japajou.near

[Link / social / previous works]

Greetings.

11 Likes

[GRAPHIC DESIGN] [WRITING] [AUDIO PRODUCTION]

• Intro
    I’m a graphic designer with years of experience using GIMP, Corel draw, Photoshop alongside a host of other design software.
    I also host and produce a podcast hosted on Audiomack.

• Wallet: Tr01514.near

• Links
    Samples of my design work can be found at:
    Redirecting...
    My podcast can reached on facebook at:
    Redirecting...

9 Likes

Awesome!! Really like this concept

6 Likes

[Designer]
Graphic designer/Digital artist/ Ui/ux designer
I’m also into music production & modelling

I would like to use a chance to present myself and my skill set

For the past 3 years, I’ve worked on various design projects including websites, outdoor and print advertisements, brand logos, and book illustrations. Using mostly Adobe Creative Suite & figma together, I have implemented successful design solutions for more than 50 clients, including brands such as Brand carvers, Smart print, Ace, Ict fingers etc. I have an end-to-end understanding of project development from concept to solution, and from pitch to discussed implementation.
I really hope I can be of service to someone here in the near community.

I’ll just drop few of my work here:

Im also a fashion designer(couturier) so in the event anyone wants to create custom unique clothing I’m your guy

15 Likes

Real nice stuff you got on going man :100:

5 Likes

Feel free to add your services too so other people see what you’re up to :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi sir, this is Aditya a self learned creator. I have learned through my mistakes. The same approach I carry when I learn something new and different. I will keep the same approach while working for near.

Previous work and designs -

I have created recently elrondtips nft.
Recently I have created a small creation for near community as well.

My near wallet address is - @chauhankumarsingh2134.near

What makes me different from others -
I prefer continuous learning and never stop learning approach.

8 Likes

Hi I’m Adesoji
I am an artist, enthusiast and Community builder.
I love NFTs that have utilities and nice roadmaps.
I am into Digital and Affiliate Marketing as well.
I love Sustainable Development Goals And I preach sustainability.

I Manage social media accounts too, proofread and dish out tasks as well.

I am bilingual I speak English and Espanol

I’ll be glad to connect with as many as possible here.

11 Likes

I am Elisha Jabani

A content creator, community moderator and Manager, public speaker, and a junior developer still learning.

6 Likes

Hi tabear! I love that you created this thread. Getting a better understanding of all the people in NEAR is super helpful. I actually thought about doing some more than a forum thread at NEARhumans.com where anyone in NEAR could share their profile, skills, and links. I would love to chat with you if you are interested to get more involved.

10 Likes

I’m unfortunately not able to open that website but feel free to shoot a msg. This thread was meant to be just a start so people could exchange skills etc., happy to develop it further :slight_smile:

4 Likes