[Forum Meeting] Near Venezuela Members

Hi, my name is Julian

I am a biologist with a Master’s Degree (2005). Currently a Doctoral Candidate at the Universidad Simón Bolívar (USB). With expertise in Botany/Pteridologist (i.e., Fern Science :four_leaf_clover: ). Researcher at the Instituto Experimental Jardín Botánico in Caracas, Universidad Central de Venezuela (UCV), with some academic publications in books and journals.

Also, as a collaborator of Laboratorio de Ecosistemas y Cambio Global of IVIC, where I am participating in the evaluation of the vulnerability and risk of Venezuela to climate change.

I entered the crypto 2 years ago, with a lot of interest in gaining knowledge in this disruptive technology and making investments to improve real life. So, learning progressively as an enthusiast. I arrived at NEAR early in Dec, 2021 referred by @LuisAponte99, so I am one of the newest now in NEAR Venezuela Guild. @LuisAponte99, @FritzWorm, and @antoniopeascanio have seen my skills, and recommended that I contribute to the creation of written content, starting with the Palmeros de Chacao Project, counting two posts on Medium so far. I have been a friend of the Palmeros for 15 years. Within NEAR it has become clear to me to lay down solid knowledge and produce written content for DeFi, DApp, projects and other NEAR Guild, as soon as possible. This is the start !

The following sequence summarizes my participation and interactions with NEAR Community:

1. Arriving, I started looking for information, signing up for the NEARVerse Portal Guild in TG (2021-12-21). Here my interaction. I have pledged to contribute to the Official NEAR Wiki. There I have been working slowly with @David_NEAR and Ivar (legal issues) on the Glossary of Terms/List of Acronyms, and as a consequence joined to The NEAR Wiki Avengers !!!

2. Two weeks ago I met @Aria (aka, LaDevochka), with whom I have now joined the ranks of the NEAR Writers Collective (2022-01-19), to contribute and learn in the arts of informative content for projects or other guilds in NEAR. I am looking forward to it and very excited about the long-term results.

3. Since I am the only fan of blockchain technology in my local academic environment, I am focusing on deep research of its real-world applications. Not only for NEAR, but also exploring foreign blockchain projects, where I think NEAR could enter, for obvious reasons (i.e., third generation technology, climate-neutral, Web 3.0, DAO’s, among others). I am excited about the Open Forest Protocol (OFP) and the DeBio Network, two projects in NEAR. I’ve been reading a lot about it lately. I have investigated other applications, but specifically in the environmental and biodiversity issues, which I manage in its historical development. About my searches, I never get tired of bothering to @FritzWorm by DM… I think we’re cooking something over low :fire: .

Since my entered NEAR, I have devoured/read part of the content of the Forum/OWS, to learn about the organization, structure and functioning of Community. It has been a bit fast, collecting the badges of Member (Trust Level 2) and as one of the two New User of the month to December. I frequently check Discord, but with little interaction with the community. I’m still assimilating everything I need to know.

I consider myself a good Researcher, and for Data Analysis with R Lenguage, but not so much for the surveys analysis :crazy_face: . I have to learn more about this.

I remain available to help my new community in any way I can.

Semper observandum

[biolmoon.near]

22 Likes

Hi everybody!! I’m Edward Vergel @grex :sunglasses: from Caracas Venezuela, I’m an active member Near Venezuela and Near Hispano, I’m a full stack and blockchain developer, lover of backend technologies, and a systems engeenering student in my last term. I love technology since I can remember, I decide to study Systems in first grade of high school, I started learning java from Youtube on NetBeans. After a long time playing with NetBeans in 2017 I heard about cryptocurrencies and how many people starting buying these assets, this made me curious how these pieces of code solved real economic problems for many people, from that moment learning how it works become one of my passions.

Once I begin univeristy in 2018, I started to develop class and standalone projects in JavaScript, using React.js and Node.js with different non-relational and relational databases, some time later I started to work in a software company here in Caracas. In October 2021 I see a notification in my mail about the a blockchain bootcamp about NEAR protocol, I didn’t think twice, here I meet my NCD I project partner @blad1, once we finished the program, @FritzWorm guide us to the Developer In Residence fellowship program and here we are developing 4MyFutureDApp with @cloudmex-alan and @Cristian guiding us to get the best results.

I’m really happy to be part and contribute to this community every day :rocket:.

My GitHub
Discord Legrev#6748
Wallet: grex.near

15 Likes

Greetings to the whole community!

I am always very happy to be able to participate in the discussion areas of the guild and other interested parties.

Without much preface, allow me to introduce myself :sunglasses::

I’m Nicolás Peña, BA in International Affairs, living in Caracas (Venezuela), and with a huge experience in different fields. I have been working in cryptocurrencies and blockchain since 2016 especially in the educational area focused on cryptocurrencies.

It is a great joy for me to collaborate with the community! :nerd_face:

17 Likes

Hola a toda la comunidad mi nombre es Carlos Díaz soy licenciado en Desarrollo empresarial me gradué en la universidad Francisco de Miranda tengo 28 años,soy de Venezuela estado Falcón , Actualmente trabajo con todo lo relacionado a la blokchain , soy Trader tiempo completo desde hace más de 5 años conozco muy bien a los mercados financieros , Actualmente soy fundador de Near Falcon por Twitter por este medio comparto todo mi análisis técnico sobre Near y la gran mayoría de las Criptomonedas , también comparto análisis fundamental que también es importante a la hora de tomar una decisión con respecto al mercado , espero seguir creciendo con este proyecto como lo es Near, Actualmente sigo creciendo en conocimiento tomando cursos de diseño gráfico y programación … Saludos a todos :grin: También participo en los análisis semanales en el grupo Telegram: Contact @merchantsofnear Gracias al moderador @FritzWorm por invitarme

Mi wallet : nearfalcon.near

14 Likes

Hello everyone, great initiative.
I’m Arturo Hernández.
I’m from Carabobo, Valencia, since I was young I’ve seen the economic difficulties people had to faced in disfavored sectors and I decided to support social projects so I could help others. When I was 17 I joined a political organization to promote better initiatives for my city. Then, when I was 18 I entered the “Universidad de Carabobo” and study Law. As a student leader I promoted projects and courses to help young people to enter in the university in a easier way.

I was coordinator of the student center in the faculty of law of the Universidad de Carabobo and leader of the student movement for a few years until I graduated as a lawyer.

Since I was young I’ve worked in NGOs that promote the defense of Human Rights and also as a facilitator, I trained many new Human Rights defenders and attorneys.

I was the coordinator of the project FENIX in Valencia, financed by ACNUR (ONU) to help in a comprehensive way Colombians displaced by the guerrilla and irregular groups.

Also I’m former Secretary of the Permanent Commission of the Family of the National Assembly of Venezuela for two periods 2020 and 2021.

https://twitter.com/ArturoADelante?t=08TV6V3_YEoc5BahbGwrQQ&s=09

While I was doing my social and political work, I visited Caracas and met @FritzWorm and @NicolasP2, friends and workmates with whom I shared a humanistic vision about how important is to help people in precarious circumstances so we created a foundation called “Fundate” where we worked together into creating social assistance programs in Caracas and Valencia. This foundation received support from Bitdharma, company owned by @FritzWorm that had focused in the area of mining, blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

Since that moment I’ve interested in the world of the blockchain and cryptocurrencies and in 2021 @FritzWorm invited me to contribute with the ecosystem and organization of the Near Venezuela guild.

Since then, I’ve organized face meetings with devs, webinar, interviews, approach with universities together with @FranciscoGonzalezn whom is another valuable member of the team. Also, I’ve been the Community Manager of the Near Valencia social media, besides, we brought the CryptoBeer project to Valencia where we already did the first festival.

All these made with the intention of add more professionals and enthusiasts that could help us to expand our guild, and develop the OWS and Near Protocol projects and objectives.

We have currently finished designing with @franciscogonzalezn an educational project for conference-type courses to bring the content of Near Protocol and Blockchain technology to most of the country’s universities, which will also allow us to make agreements for the development of courses for students with program content taught by teachers who have been certified by Near previously

My expectations for the future are that Near Venezuela has a presence in all universities in Venezuela with teams of young people promoting solutions within the Blockchain and the Near Protocol.

Socialize the content and educate the greatest number of people so that they integrate the use of our technology into their lives.

I’m glad to work with this great team and be part of Near

arturoadelante.near

21 Likes

Nice e-meeting NEAReans,

I am Aleida Castillo, better known as Alex Chateau, Venezuelan by birth, settled in the beautiful city of Repentigny, Québec, Canada. I studied English and French at the Venezuelan Army Forces Languages School by the 90’s. Since that time I have been involved in environments where I could develop my languages skills working as Guide at Teresa Carreño Theatre and as a teacher in Alliance Française du Venezuela, Metropolitana University, E.S.L. for Kids, until I owned a Language School called Escuidiomas A-B, later I sold it out and I joined the teacher staff at Loscher Institute and The British School Caracas just before come to live in Canada.

Years ago, I was introduced in the wonderful world of Stocks and Forex Trading by @Jloc, my nephew, who teached me technical and fundamental analysis and together we attended an advance Trading Course with Tecnología Financiera Team.

@Jloc began with the NEAR Community and talked to me about it. He guided me during my first steps and since December 2021 I joined the Translators team in the Guild NEAR Venezuela where specially @FritzWorm and @LuisAponte99 have been a great support with. I have organized a translators team for the Guild and set standards and guidelines for the development of translations, reviewing each one done before publications. I should also mention @sasha who gave me the opportunity in LearnNear Club, working with great people like @abdelillah77 in French and @jeph in Spanish and I am delighted with everything I have learned all this time through the translations about this universe called NEAR.

Now I just began the Twitter @CanadaNear to reach to most French speakers as possible and present what NEAR is about to my country home, Canada. I should thank @yehosua.near for his awesome job designing the logo for Canada Near!

Also I am working on the Spanish NEAR Wiki Project that soon will be available for the Hispanic community.

Always giving the best of us to all NEARians,
The best is yet to come!!!

(alecaseg.near)

19 Likes

Hello to the entire NEAR community!

First of all, I introduce myself, my name is Yehosua Guarata, I am 28 years old, I live in Caracas - Venezuela, I am a Publicist graduated from the Instituto Universitario de Mercadotecnia (ISUM) in addition to having a degree in:

• Consumer Conduct
  • Personal Marketing
  • Digital Marketing
  • Electronic Commerce

I have 4 years of experience in the areas of Advertising and Marketing and just over 2 years of experience in Graphic Design and Audiovisual Editing, in addition to pre-production preparation. I have been part of the organizing committee in charge of the marketing of 3 events in the Real Estate sector in Venezuela hand in hand with the Real Estate Chamber of Venezuela, these are:

• Expoinmueble Venezuela 2019.
  • Forzando la Barra.
  • Expoinmueble Venezuela 2021 (Digital Event)

Professionally, I led the Management of 2 advertising departments in the companies:

• Asesores RMXXI (Real Estate company with 4 offices in Venezuela)
  • Innova7e (Advertising and marketing company)

My experience in Cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology is short but with a great desire to last over time.

I reached this incredible community thanks to @nicolasp2 who contacted me to edit some video tutorials for @FritzWorm. After presenting this work, @FritzWorm contacted me to start collaborating with the Near Venezuela Guild. About a month later I was contacted by Chloe, former leader of the Swine Guild, who invited me as a collaborator for her guild. I work with them to date even though we have not received income since November 2021. On Chloe’s recommendation I will begin to collaborate with the “Flying Rhino Degen” project , also I am working with @FritzWorm and @Maiker producing graphic and audiovisual advertising content for MetaPool. I have been collaborating with OWS for several months for whom I have produced articles, videos, infographics and graphic designs.

For Near Venezuela Guild, I produce graphic and audiovisual content such as:

• Logos.
  • Banners, Flyers, Post and other graphic arts.
  • Videos.
  • NFT’s.
  • Videos.
  • Interviews.
  • Design for merchandiser (t-shirts, caps, glasses, etc)
  • and other tasks.

I have collaborated for projects such as:

• Crypto Beers.
  • Chacao palm trees.

Currently I am 100% dedicated to NEAR, since I envision an incredible future for this blockchain and I want to be part of it. I am willing to continue collaborating with this project that needs my help in order to contribute to the growth of the Near Verse.

I say goodbye, thanking the entire community for its ability to include and provide many opportunities to all people who wish to contribute to this community. I remain available to anyone who needs my help for their projects.

Kind regards.

15 Likes

Hi @FritzWorm :grin:
I’m @maiker.near, I’m from the city of Caracas. Working in the design and marketing industry since 2019 with the following companies:

• :house: RM consultants (a real estate agency) reaching the point of commanding the entire marketing department, I also worked on a project that even appeared on national television called the Venezuela that we project 2022

• :mag_right: LIKE digital (creating commercials and designs for small businesses)

• :computer: INNOVA7E (As graphic designer and 3d modeler)

I began my studies in computer engineering at UCAB and in the end I decided to move to the area of ​​film and animation at the IDC digital design school, standing out quite a bit in my area, I have taken several CREHANA courses, and I have never stopped learning I do not like to classify myself in something in particular because I try to give everything in any situation that deserves it, it would only be a matter of learning, practicing it and then being able to offer my services, I am always adding new knowledge every day to be able to grow in this world of work that moves at great speed.

I love working from home, I love remote work, for me it means less stress and more time to finish my tasks, among other virtues in my particular case, since I also have the necessary equipment to render animations or VFX in 3d, which is More than anything, it is what I like and what catches my attention, being able to create EVERYTHING you can imagine from a computer, whether it is the recreation of a meal such as bread and juice for advertising, such as an animation of an astronaut jumping in the moon in the style of a video game or whatever you want.

I got involved with NEAR thanks to an old co-worker in the marketing area @yehosua.near who invited me to see this world I went with him and met @FritzWorm I told him I wanted to be part of the team and here we are doing our best that I can offer, it hasn’t been that long, it could be said that I started at the end of 2021, but little by little I have been adapting to this new world thanks to the help of Luis Aponte, Friz, Yehosua, Nico, Chamocripto.

Since then I have worked for projects such as METAPOOL making illustrations, banners and infographics, helping the NEAR VENEZUELA guild as a Christmas banner, making the logo for P2P, logo and shirts for the palmeros of Chacao and now I am with Fritz in a very ambitious NFTS project with Magic Near in which I will be in charge of creating creatures and illustrations, also participating in community contests.

In summary I am specialized in:

• :globe_with_meridians: 3d area using programs like BLENDER, CINEMA 4D, ZBRUSH

• :newspaper: Very proficient in Adobe programs like InDesign (magazines, books and others), Illustrator (logos), Photoshop (for illustrations and designs, flyers, NFT), After Effect and Premiere (for videos).

• :musical_note: FL study for the musical area

my expectations for this 2022 are very clear, me working from home contributing my help with everything I can and learning a lot after the process, reaching an estimate of earnings that allow me to meet my goals and improve my team more and more, It will be difficult but I don’t see it as impossible, also to make Near known to the world since let’s say that I have the facility to reach several people. and well that would be all, I say goodbye without first saying that here we are always waiting to help you, thanks for everything. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

wallet: maiker.near

15 Likes

Greetings family and happy start to the week, my name is Leyner Aponte @laponte243, an active member of the Near Venezuela and Near Hispano guilds.

I’m from a city called Valencia in Venezuela :venezuela:, I’m an information engineer with more than 5 years of experience developing software, after working for a few years in business intelligence I went back to study programming and learned various languages such as php and python, it was in mid-2020 that I began to read more about the world of smart contracts, I studied solidity with the cryptozombies :zombie: platform and in 2021 it was that I met Fritz, he taught me about this magnificent community of Near protocol, I made the NCD with Near Hispano winning first place and now I am in DIR, in which we are looking to give a new face to literature by giving it a home in web 3.0. using nfts.

Here is my github account where you can see the future of that project and those to come.

leyner.near
:slight_smile:

14 Likes

Hello everyone in the Near community. My name is Frank Cardenas and I introduce myself from Caracas-Venezuela, with the desire of sharing a little of my trajectory on cryptocurrencies’ world and specifically my great experience in this community. My travel started with the bought of an Antminer S9, in the middle of the year 2017 that, by inexperience in this world, never turned on or worked on the right way. I want to mention that, if that machine would have turned on in 2017, today I would have been able to generate about 5 bitcoins, which today represents almost 200k. Because of that mistake, we learned about the mining subject and Mineria Virtual was created, an enterprise that since 2017 until today was handled by selling courses of mining and trading.

The Enterprise has worked by many ways along its trajectory on Venezuelan and international market, what started as a little entrepreneurship became a well-known enterprise at international level, especially in countries such as Argentina, Colombia, Spain, and Chile. At the same time, we work for the Binance enterprise with its Binance Spanish project, making publicity, webinar and a group of activities with the goal of spreading the cryptocurrencies adoption.

Today, Mineria Virtual has given more than 1000 courses of trading and mining matter, our students handle on a fluid the cryptocurrencies and understand the value that the particular projects have. Thanks to all that experience, I got into Near really convinced that it’s one of the most solid projects of the present moment.

I will share you two posts, one with near OWS content and the other with trading content.

Trading Post 9.7k views, OWS 12k

The principal focus that I want to apport to the community is the marketing knowledge and trending topics, my plan is humanize the Near community media in general, with activities where users that are part of their net, that work and live day by day to make grow up the community, start showing their faces on social media, for the public understand that it’s not just a protocol, it must be clear that behind the screen of a computer or a cellphone, human beings who believe on a project are participating and feel comfortable sharing it. My first goal will be the creation of a traders net inside and outside the Near community that can give professional analysis of the projects that right now are in development. The goal is to make trading tournaments and create strategic channels with OWS so all can enjoy analysis and intelligence in the market. As a second goal, the marketing plan will humanize the DIR, searching spread its functionality and how you can participate with them. This will be successful with a group of videos of our developers that, in the present day are DIR, on those videos can be seen: what is DIR? How can I participate in this movement? What do I have to know as basic to participate?

In conclusion, the ultimate goal is make Near well known not just as a cryptocoin, but the first project that proves what its team is made of and how they work day by day.

13 Likes

Buenas tardes comunidad Near Venezuela, mi nombre es Ariana Victoria Moreno, soy Licenciada en Administración de Empresas, soy Músico, especificamente Cantante, tengo 12 años de experiencia en producción de eventos, tengo un banda músical desde hace más de 10 años llamada Surconciente, tengo un Diplomado en Coach y Mentor en Ventas en EcoArgentina y soy integrante y fundadora de la Fábrica de Cerveza Artesanal Fría.

Llegué a Cryptobeer y a Near, por la amistad existente entre cerveza Fría y Cheers Factory.

Fritz wagner me invitó a liderar el proyecto Criptobirra, en el mes de Noviembre conociendo mi pasión y experiencia realizando eventos culturales, iniciamos el ciclo de actividades.

Hemos realizado ya casi 10 eventos, donde hemos aprendido muchísimo y dónde cada vez tenemos más ideas para implementar y aumentar exponencialmente tanto los integrantes de la comunidad Near Venezuela como los consumidores de buena cerveza artesanal venezolana.

Queremos lograr ser el evento líder en el país donde se proyecte Near y la Cerveza Artesanal Venezolana.

14 Likes

Hello NEAR family!

Jose Luis Ortuño here writing from the North of the South (Venezuela).

About me

I’m 29 years old, born and raised in Caracas, Venezuela, by a beloved family of engineers.

I am a free diver, in my free time, I do scuba diving and spearfishing, so yes, I love the sea and sports related to it.

I’m also a craft brewer, and I like working from my brewhouse to share a co-working space with friends while we are on duty enjoying good beer/wine.

I’m very passionate about blockchain technology, and of course, what NEAR has to offer. I’m sure that we are making history. With the help of this incredible multi-cultural community, we can make significant positive impacts on people’s lives.

I love to travel, and of course, I’m planning to attend the next NEAR CON, so get ready to meet in person!

I’m enjoying my journey inside the NEAR ecosystem, and I hope to keep growing and generating value for this project.

My path in the crypto-world

I have been related to Bitcoin since 2009. Shortly after, I created a business building mining equipment facilities.

Then I started my trading career in the stock and forex markets while getting my engineering degree.

Since then, I have been involved with several cryptocurrencies projects, and I have never stopped trading.

I have been teaching about trading and cryptocurrencies since 2015.

I have worked with NEAR for over 5 months, contributing as a Project Manager, Moderator. And also, I work for the Guild Ops Team.

Background

Background encompasses a successful record in implementing process improvements, programming and database management, software design and development, training, system testing, troubleshooting, installation and upgrades coordination.

Proven success in project leadership, relationship management, process improvements, quality control, methodology development, technical road mapping, benchmarking, and systems analysis. While working with various aspects of innovative / legacy operating systems, networks, servers, software, and peripherals.

Offer a unique approach to everyday problems that balance innovation and discipline. Exceptional analytical and strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to identify potential problems, evaluate alternatives, and implement positive solutions.

Education and professional development

• Bachelor of Science in Systems Engineer final concentration in management, Universidad Santa Maria, Caracas Venezuela 2016.
  • The Foundations of Happiness at Work, Berkley University 2018.
  • Six Sigma: Define and Measure, Technische Universität München, Fall 2019.
  • Project Management Life Cycle, Rochester Institute ofTechnology 2020.
16 Likes

Hello everyone! My name is Sebastian Gonzalez, I from Venezuela and I am 18 years old. I start programing with gdscript to c++ developing game engines like unity, godot, etc. With the experience of c++ I turn into frontend and backend with NodeJs, Express, React and VueJs.
One day I get a link to an course of blockchain, the NCD L1, from my university (Universidad Metropolitana) chat, I heard that before so I was curious and I take it. And get into its world of blockchain and Near was super, the first time I see something like its, computers connecting with others like a swarm and executing functions of code that i wrote. That’s why I decide to enter in the DIR program with the idea of my partner @DarioFS. The idea of my partner is a marketplace of professionals services, BlockJobs, but no for only sale my services, you can create a dispute and get back your blocked NEARs, mimic Kleros. This project is supported by @cloudmex-alan and @Cristian and all the others coworkes of DIR in NEAR hispano. In its discord link you can see how the project is going.

NEAR wallet: stolkerve.near

17 Likes

Hello my friends from NEAR Venezuela and NEAR in all the world, my name is Juan Enrique, NCD L1 and NCI.

I am a Systems Engineer, Full Stack programmer, I have experience in Unreal Engine/C++, Unity2D/3D/C#, I have done projects in Python, Kotlin, JS, but currently I am focused on Typescript, Assemblyscript and Flutter/Dart.

In the same way I am in a Rust Programming Master, because I have several ideas for the ecosystem.

My level of written English is quite good and my Spanish grammar is great, so I have worked with several translations with @FritzWorm , @Jloc , @Alecaseg , @LuisAponte99 and @nacho.near .
I extend congratulations for being a great team, because we have generated an efficient and very well coordinated team.

Translations Learnnear.club Spanish November update
Learn Near Club Translations ES December

I have experience in staff training, so I have made 2 videos for Mintbase about how to create the store and how to mint nft.
Mintbase Youtube - Como Crear tu Store en Mintbase y Mintear tu primer NFT
Mintbase Youtube - Como mintear tu primer NFT & como desarollar las ventas (version corta)

I also translated some Mintbase Medium articles from English to Spanish.
[Bountyin STANDBY] Translation of existing articles about Mintbase. 20 to 30 USD in NEAR

I made the translation of Paras from English to Spanish.
GitHub PR Paras Spanish language added

I have been in the crypto ecosystem for a couple of years, mainly learning how to create in the various chains, and which are the best chains for users, I think there is no need to comment the answer, but I will say it, so that there is no doubt, NEAR obviously.

A little personal information, I have been an administrative supervisor and manager in physical stores, I have extensive experience in customer service, so I always focus on the user having the best possible experience and on staff training, so I am very interested in creating guides to develop in the NEAR ecosystem.

I am sure that we never stop learning, and that we must continue updating ourselves day by day and growing personally and professionally.

I am confident that we can help scale the blockchain to be used in everyday life around the world.

Your friend…
jeph.near

18 Likes

Hello to the whole community, my name is Carlos Díaz, I have a degree in Business Development, I graduated from Francisco de Miranda University, I am 28 years old, I am from Venezuela, Falcón state, I currently work with everything related to the blockchain, I have been a full-time Trader for more I have known the financial markets very well for 5 years, I am currently the founder of Near Falcon on Twitter, by this means I share all my technical analysis on Near and the vast majority of Cryptocurrencies, I also share fundamental analysis that is also important when taking a decision regarding the market, I hope to continue growing with this project as Near is, I am currently growing in knowledge by taking graphic design and programming courses… Greetings to all  I also participate in the weekly analyzes in the Telegram group: Contact @merchantsofnear Thank you to moderator @FritzWorm for inviting me

My wallet : nearfalcon.near

:+1::smiley::wink:

15 Likes

Hola muy buenas noches para todos, yo soy Miguel Lizarzabal, tengo 26 años, pertenezco al estado Mérida y parezco mas chino que gocho… De allí mi apodo el chino por eso me mentalizo en ser tan financieramente libre como Jack Ma el fundador de Alibaba.

Ya de entrada notan que soy muy soñador, pero como dijo Albert Einstein: “Si cabe en tu mente cabe en tu mundo”.
Intelectualmente quise ser abogado, pero en el tercer año de mi carrera renuncie, muchos me dicen loco, porque estaba a poco de graduarme y que tenia todo para ser grande en mi futuro oficio profesional.

Si estoy loco lo se, pero la verdad no quiera seguir viviendo en un modelo educativo obsoleto, solo para llamarte brillante por dar la respuesta correcta a algo que a la hora ya estará derogado.

Soy autodidacta y gracias al Internet puedo seguir preparándome en los temas que desee aprender y los que necesite realmente aplicar, tener conocimientos hoy día va mas allá de retener información, sino en como aplicas y gestionas lo que sabes.

Muy aparte de lo jurídico, soy creador de contenidos, storyteller digital, redactor de contenidos, actor, animador, modelo, coach de actuación,asesor de marca personal e instructor de marketing de contenidos.

Como ven me dedico al arte y al marketing digital, donde la creatividad no descansa.

Soy nuevo en la comunidad Near y mi misión es convertirme en un contribuyente de valor, al crear contenido escrito o interactivo, como también en marketing.

Les confieso que antes le tenia como miedo a la palabra Blockchain, pues creía que eso solo era cuestión de informáticos o ingenieros en sistemas, pero al investigar sobre esta tecnología, me di cuenta de su poder y su alcance y me animo el sentido de porque un día estudie derecho, para poder ayudar y crear una sociedad mas justa y siendo activista de la blockchain podremos darle un mejor porvenir al mundo.
Estoy abierto a seguir aprendiendo y a colaborar junto a ustedes y poder traer a Mérida el ecosistema Near, creando un grupo solido porque en esta ciudad hay diferentes perfiles talentosos que pueden aportarle mucho a esta comunidad.

Mi billetera: Mig-Lizarzabal95.near

14 Likes

A thought on Life: A Journey towards the unknown

No one tells you what to do with your life. No one really can give accurate advice on which paths to follow. Plain simple its a road with no signs and really not much besides a long journey ahead, which is being molded by you when you travel through it.

This was my life back then, and I had all the correct advices.

At eighteen years old I graduated from high school and had to choose a career path. I was at the time a professional tennis player and my parents didn’t want me to gamble the best years that I had to achieve my full potential, or whatever the hell that is.

I got into engineering school and on the second year of the career I knew that was a complete mistake. On an Algebra II class I just said, okay well that is just not for me. In front of the class, got through that door and never came back.

Later after that got into Business school, still didn’t think that was for me, but ended up studying three years either way. Got a secondary degree that allowed me to work or at least get a decent knowledge of economics in general. I Still have to finish that career.

On March 9th 2020 I decided to travel abroad and work outside. I have done everything by the book, got the required paperwork and documents to present and enough money to get a working visa on Denmark. On March 10th immigration offices on Copenhagen closed due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Had to return to my country (I am from Argentina) and later on August that same year got the chance to work abroad on the United Kingdom (London) and what would you know. November 5th they would close the entire country, once again had to go back.

At the beginning of 2021 I had nothing, I was back to square one with no studies, no job, and living with my father. Heartbroken by what I thought was the end of my good years and that I had become a washup and no good for anything because I “didn’t follow the steps that everyone does” and because of that I have nothing and don’t have a proper job… I went all in on crypto. With just 600 dollars which was the money I got from selling my phone.

Thanks to a friend of mine I was introduced in this incredible world in which there are new technologies everyday. I was baffled with the information that was circulating and how far we have come building lots of functional chains and new bridges onto a new world

I got into a project as a Community Manager (Apexit Finance) and learned a lot from it, when it was my time to depart I gave my gratitude and looked into new projects. A lot were really useful, others had a very friendly community, others just fun to hang around.

And then came Near.
@FritzWorm gave me the huge opportunity to take a part on it and right now I’m trying to do anything I can to give back and create more connections and get as many people as I can into this incredible ecosystem that is Near and that is Blockchain on itself.

Thanks to that crazy and wise year that 2020 was, from the rock bottom down below I could reconstruct a new version of me. I managed to get really good calls on crypto and make a living out of it (surely it was a little bit of luck and some knowledge on economy). And learned an important truth about life based on what was my worst moment which had transformed me and granted me the possibility of living a new life.

That there really is no correct path. There really are not correct advices or something that can assure you that you will succeed or that you will get a safe future. Or even that you will at least like it. I had the best advices there could be and (luckily of course) I could do anything it was supposed to be done. And that got me nowhere as planned.

And the best thing I could have done is risk it all. Never let any advice or someone who is not yourself decide what would be better for you. You have to ride that road that is meant only for you. And only you will fill that journey with memories that will decide where is headed.

That is the best way to live this Journey towards the unknown.

Thank you very much if you read all the way through, hope it brings some clearance to whatever it may clear :blush:

Special Thanks to everyone along the way. This part of my journey wouldn’t exist if you hadn’t been here alongside me @FritzWorm @Butneversaved @Alecaseg @Jessica

marchesini.near

18 Likes

Hi everyone.
My name is Victor Querales i’m from Caracas-Venezuela, i have been a crypto enthusiastic since 2015 when i made my first bitcoin investment. Then in 2018 i bought my first 2 Antminers. Had a Degree in Economics from the UCAB and my experience living in a country like Venezuela with the highest inflation rate in the world and bad policy makers made me understand the potencial of the decentralized cryptos. With that in mind i try to learn more everyday reading and joining crypto comunities like Near Venezuela.

querales11.near

16 Likes

Hola soy tibisay paredes venezolana, actualmente tengo 37 años de edad, vivo en la ciudad de Caracas, soy licenciada en ciencias fiscales, egresada de la escuela nacional de hacienda pública en el año 2012, amo el deporte soy cinturón negro taekwondo mi experiencia en NEAR VENEZUELA de la mano de @fritzworm fue lo máximo junto y con muchos miembros de mi equipo palmeros de chacao ejecutamos el proyecto plan de manejo de vivero, la cual se llevó acabo la restauración de un vivero vivero educativo para los niños y la comunidad de chacao para su desarrollo productivo, palmeros de chacao nos encargaron de cuidar y salvaguardar la palma de cera que cada semana llega a sus hogares y no solo eso somos protectores de esa hermosa montaña el avila, esperemos poder seguir ejecutando muchos proyectos más para el bienestar y el por venir de las comunidades

Instagram: asopalmeros
Twitter: OrgLosPalmeros

Wallet: tibyparedes.near

14 Likes

Hello, everyone.
So, let me introduce myself, I am Alejandra Montenegro @lyra. I love learning, teaching and writing. Moreover, I consider myself as a good Researcher and Content Creator, and a Translator apprentice (English to Spanish).
With respect to job experience, I have worked as a marketing and client support assistant, a teacher, a content analyst and an academic writer. Currently, I am studying topics related to cryptocurrencies and Blockchain. Hopefully, I discovered the Near Venezuela Community (thanks to @FritzWorm and @Mineriavirtual), which turned out to be an opportunity to get a deep knowledge and collaborate with the Blockchain+ Near ecosystems.
Recently, I get to know about NEAR Writers Collective guild, so I asked to join this initiative to @aria, which seems to be a good opportunity to collaborate in writing projects.

Wallet: @lyraplanet.near

14 Likes