[FORMAL COMPLAINT] - Case 00

Hey, what is the context here?

7 Likes

Hello, my name is Isadora (isadanoninho.near), I am 30 years old, a member of Gambiarra DAO and an ex-member of Metaverse DAO, and I am here with all due respect to the community to report some situations that happen related to a single member of the community, Rodrigo Cid @thephilosopher .

The reason I have come to report the member is because of the centralized and personally motivated attitudes that lead him to harm me directly, and to harm an entire community, without any concrete evidence or basis.

Recently there was an internal problem involving Cid and members of Gambiarra DAO, Cid came to impose that we accept a work of a MKT Dao and we already have a marketing team that does everything. The refusal of this work ended up generating his discontent where he excluded the two telegram groups of Gambiarra, the general and the DAO. This happened between Friday and Saturday (March 18 and 19).

On March 20th at 8pm it was scheduled to happen the Metatronic 2, electronic music party that I do through the Metaverse DAO, and I invited the Mintbase Sunday project (project idealized by Alexandre Macieira @macieira at Gambiarra) to compose the gallery of this event.

This exclusion from the group created instability, people didn’t know what was going on. I called Cid on Saturday night wanting a position, because a personal problem of his could not intervene in the common good, and the party was funded by Metaverse DAO and the non-conduction of it because of a personal problem of his with Gambiarra DAO was inadmissible. It was a call of many emotions, he was excited and shouted on the phone questioning the posture of Gambiarra members in refusing what he was saying, to be against what he wanted to be done, and I told him that I would not worry about it at that time, because I had a party to hold, so my position would come on Monday (21th March)

Sunday the 20th, Alexandre texted me around lunchtime asking us to cancel the event, and I refused. I knew we would be able to make it happen even with the chaos, the marketing did a great job (@Natashacremonese 's team), mintbase is a homegrown event, I worked directly in the sound production with the DJ, I didn’t want to accept defeat, and that’s where several problems started to show up.

Cid restored the gambit-only community group but did not return possession of the wallet to the councils, and two o’clock in the afternoon the store no longer had storage for the arts to be minted. He knew there would be an important event, he couldn’t just disappear and leave everyone in the lurch, even more so after he had excluded the groups and caused such turmoil.

But we didn’t give up, and started to try alternatives, it was 6pm and we only had 10 arts to compose the event, it was not enough for the size that Mintbase Sunday is, for everything that Mintbase Sunday has achieved, suddenly people were helping, and other stores were giving their arts to the artists, @blusw , who isn’t even a DAO member sent 1NEAR to the new wallet to release storage, people started to mint their arts. I started to set up the show at 7pm and at 8pm everything started, we reached 22 arts!

People went to the event tired of the stress that was the day, but everyone stayed to fortify and the balance was extremely positive, people saw how exhausting it was to make the event happen. Even Cid, who ignored all the messages and requests for help, showed up there.

On Monday, calmer with all the emotion that had happened I went to talk to Cid about what had happened, and about the possibility of me becoming council of Gambiarra since he had left and @becopro left without any public explanation. I didn’t want the problem that happened there at Gambiarra Dao to imply on my work at Metaverse DAO, after all I depend on this income to live, it is my only source of income.

His response was practically a blackmail “If you join the Gambiarra DAO Council I will remove you as a member of the Metaverse DAO” he tried to correct by saying he was going to take it to a vote, but we all know how his voting manipulations work.

He brings people with little knowledge to him and manipulates them, it was the case of Rafaela @beetlejuice for example, she was not even a member of the Metaverse DAO, then the day @JohnX was reported he took John out without warning and added Rafaela as a council from day to night. I was a member and had never seen this girl in the community. How does a person become council of a community without the other members knowing about it? Or being questioned? Where is the decentralization?

I asked to be Gambiarra’s council, which would increase my monthly income, but in a meeting it was decided that the best for the community was to receive @Ghini . And I agreed, because it was really the best option for the collective. Mature, respected, well-connected, integrated, how could I be against the best scenario for the growth and reestablishment of Gambiarra?

Cid removed me as a member, without even communicating me, without checking if I had become council, blackmailed me and fulfilled. And then he created a CFC to vote no against Gambiarra for the entrance of Creatives council, he knew that I would be against this injustice, I would not vote for it, and this CFC was rejected. Not satisfied he went and created another CFC with the same purpose and got it approved.
This to me looks like corruption, like manipulation.

Explain to me how the other Metaverse DAO council, Rafaela (BeetleJuice) who has never lived the Gambiarra community, who has never been a member of the Metaverse Dao had any basis to comment at CFC on the creatives star justifying that in the Metaverse DAO’s understanding, Gambiarra is disorganized? What does she know about it? And worse not having the courage to respond to council Dazo (@Dazo )'s reply that asked her to justify her point and she didn’t.

And this situation was not the first one he articulated and manipulated, there was another one, which was where I started to distrust him, about the rent of the building.

It was the middle of carnival week (last week of February), I could not attend the meeting of Gambiarra Dao, he called me and said he wanted to be approved his land cryptovoxels for rent, he was a member of the community, then nothing fairer than to support a member of the community itself, I agreed, that’s how a community is strengthened, one supporting the other. He said he was very sick and would need to be hospitalized, but that he needed to resolve this but had a lot of things to do, I offered to write the project for him, I asked for the necessary directions such as value, construction, etc. He said he wanted 500USD for the rent of the plot, and asked me to check with @gushlewis how much the architectural part would cost. Me and Gus know each other for a short time, but we always had very honest and sincere exchanges, and he always taught me a lot. I told him that the idea was to build a building with reception space, fixed gallery, rotating gallery, event space, etc… and we agreed that he would build the building for 400USD and I would help him assemble everything and take care of the reports for 100USD.

The cid said that the value of the project was too expensive and that it might not be approved and that it was better to rethink the value of the construction, and I questioned him saying that he was getting 500USD for that and that he could give a little on the value too, after all it is a community of Brazilians.

Do you know how many dollars is the equivalent of a minimum wage in Brazil? At today’s rate it is 253.59USD.

I wrote the project, presented the proposal on the forum, presented the project in the group, everything was fine, and people liked it despite the cost.

He decided to put it to a quick vote to ensure that only the land rental would be approved, but I was online and questioned him, saying that he couldn’t separate things, we wrote together, it wasn’t a separate project, and after all, what do you do with land without architecture? He asked me to put my project to a vote at Astro Dao.
@blusw came in and questioned, because it was still the end of the month, how people were voting on projects for the following month without at least having received all the proposals.

On Saturday night of carnival, March 26, he joined the gambiarra’s group and converted the votes to have the land rented for 500USD, and promised to give the construction of the building in return. I only saw this on Tuesday, the last day of carnival.

In other words, he manipulated the vote on Saturday night, on the most important holiday in Brazil, so no one would be paying attention on their cell phones that day; he convinced the members and the Dao Council that everything was fine, but at no time did he come to me or to @gushlewis to ask to change the project, to warn them about it, nothing like that. He asked me to change the project on the forum when I went to question him, but I refused, and posted it as cancelled.

He rented his land (which he had said council couldn’t have projects approved) and delivered a horrible black box. He didn’t architect the building, didn’t put a chair, a table, a reception desk, nothing, he took the money and did nothing for the building that would be the Gambiarra DAO headquarters.

Not to mention that he got paid as from the gambiarra council, left before the deadline, leaving the people in the lurch, and took the money without completing the term.

My outrage here, is how can you have a member who can circumvent the rules of the blockchain? Because the community principle is what will make this network grow.
How can the guy be council of so many DAOs and manipulate them all to get what he wants? How come nobody had the courage to report him before? A person who centralizes things in himself, harms others, manipulates votes, threatens and blackmails people should not be part of this ecosystem.

I come here to demand an attitude, a position, a consequence for Rodrigo Cid’s actions.

And I would like to ask everyone who also has something to report not to let this opportunity pass unanswered, because this is the only way that we will be able to get him penalized for his attitudes.

I am at your disposal to clarify any doubts you may have.

Thank you for reading my vent,

Isa Danoninho

Timeline
02/21 Land project link - [Canceled] rent a land and build a headquarter

02/25 APPROVED 02/25 - Rent vote by isa: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near-50

02/25 APPROVED 03/04 - Rent vote by cid- https://app.astrodao.com/dao/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near-49

02/27 to 03/08 - John’s report - [REPORT] BEAT DAO Musical Oasis

03/08 APPROVED 03/22 - John’s removal from the Metaverse Dao - https://app.astrodao.com/dao/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near-134

08/03 APPROVED 22/03 - Removal of John as council from Metaverse Dao - https://app.astrodao.com/dao/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near-132

Rafaela’s entry into Metaverse Dao: I did not locate the vote for entry as a member, only direct as council.

03/10 APPROVED 03/22 - Rafaela council of the Metaverse Dao - https://app.astrodao.com/dao/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near-152

03/11 APPROVED 03/11 - Cid’s land rental - https://app.astrodao.com/dao/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near-68

11/03 APPROVED 12/03 - Cid’s council salary - https://app.astrodao.com/dao/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near-69

03/12 APPROVED 03/13 - Request for 1NEAR to cover Cid’s astro voting expenses - https://app.astrodao.com/dao/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near-72

03/15 APPROVED 03/17 - Cid’s exit from Gambiarra Dao council - https://app.astrodao.com/dao/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near-76

03/16 APPROVED 03/16 - Becopro’s entry from council: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near-80

03/18 APPROVED 03/19 - exit of council cid dao - https://app.astrodao.com/dao/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near-83

03/19 APPROVED 03/20 - exit from council’s becopro: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near-84

03/19 APPROVED 03/20 - exit from becopro dao: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near-85

03/21 03/21 Metatronic 2 Report - [approved] metatronic 2nd edition - #21 by Isa_Danoninho

03/24 APPROVED 03/29 - Vote on gambiarra’s entry to creatives (please check comments and dates of comments made in this vote) - https://app.astrodao.com/dao/creatives.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/creatives.sputnik-dao.near-258

03/25 APPROVED DAY 25/03 (6pm) - Removal of the Isa from the DAO metaverse membership - https://app.astrodao.com/dao/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near-193

03/25 NOT APPROVED (6:17 PM) - Failed vote against gambiarra DAO - https://app.astrodao.com/dao/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near-194

03/25 APPROVED DAY 25/03 (6:21 PM)- Vote successful against gambiarra - https://app.astrodao.com/dao/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near-195

14 Likes

@David_NEAR this. We are trying to support, as theres a lot of complaints, from other people, with the same person

6 Likes

Hello, my name is Rafaela and I’m in NEAR by beetlejuice nickname.
I’m a 39 years old designer from Brazil. Also, I’m a 3D artist that work for a online platform (since august 2020) that base online events, classes, offices in a 3D environment. I’m one of the first members of a Brazilian mastermind group about NFT. I start an article about blockchain in 2018 with my professor, unfortunately we didn’t finished. I’m telling this because I want to show that my correlation with online environments exist before I enter NEAR.

My name appears 2 times in the @Isa_Danoninho text and I like to quote and talk about it.

Te first one is:

I wasn’t a member of Metaverse DAO at AstroDAO, but I’m in the community since 28 December 2021, what can be noted in the image bellow.

But, besides the Telegram group, i was WORKING to the Metaverse DAO diagramming the magazine since number 1

link to 1st hire:

Link to 2nd hire:

link to 3rd hire:

Link to 4th hire:

Here you can see my first contact with JohnX, the editor of the magazine, 18 December, 2021

So, to conclusion of this mention, I was there a long time, I just don’t talk much.

So, @thephilosopher and @gushlewis , the 2 councils at the moment, bring me in, a person that was working in the Metaverse DAO for months.

The second time i was mentioned in the text was here:

First it was told that i never lived the Gambiarra Community, but I’m there since 31 December 2021, what can be seen in the image below:

Second, about the CFC. When I saw the reply that @Dazo give in the CFC, immediately I went talk to him. But, because I as 99% sure that he is a Brazilian, I talk to him in telegram. I did this for 2 motives: first, I want to talk with him, person to person, that I apologize about the vote (I know that don’t fix anything, but I, personally, believe, that recognize your own mistakes it’s very important). Second, I speak in Portuguese much better then English, so I wanted to be sure that I’m talking right and nice to say that I was sorry.

I will put here the conversation, but, unfortunately it is in Portuguese. But at the end of it we agree that Metaverse DAO would make a pronunciation at Astro DAO about the apologies. And that was what The Philosopher did.

here is the link: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/creatives.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/creatives.sputnik-dao.near-258

here is the chat with @Dazo:

So, in conclusion, i think I explain the 2 quotes about me. I’m here if anything else is needed.

BeetleJuice a.k.a. Rafaela

5 Likes

Good morning, first of all I would like to say that I agree with @Isa_Danoninho , in her placements, Rodrigo acted in bad faith with me.

The gambiarra marketing team, started its work in a voluntary and free way, when we wrote the first marketing proposal, by mistake we linked the marketing dao, and we didn’t know that it was possible to ask a vertical marketing dao.
Rodrigo, who was the oldest council member, had not explained to us that marketing dao existed. So much so that he suggested we split a payment of 500usd, because it was the maximum that could be paid.
We split it between 3 people, and we did it willingly, because the idea was to contribute to the collective.
We were questioned that the amount was so low.

About Gambiarra’s Marketing, before leaving Rodrigo suggested again that everyone accept a proposal for free marketing for dao, and we said that this would devalue the work of people who are in Dao, because after all if we are already working why accept more, where would we use so much material? What materials could we not produce ourselves?

I asked him to send me what extra materials he wanted us to make and he never said, he refused to say because he didn’t even know.

I felt publicly humiliated in front of him.

I felt publicly humiliated in front of colleagues, for having been accused of isolating the gambit.

Besides, colleagues had already said that it would be good to value us because we started working for free, and we are always available.
We make a point to send even the days, detailed post numbers if needed, and we always divulge dao’s projects, showing the work of Dao, the support of Near and Mintbase, just look at our layouts all have the logos, and copywrithing is always very well done.

Council @gushlewis was coerced by Rodrigo to go against the Dao’s own marketing, and he refused because he knows that our work has been well done.
We had metacoin sales, all organic.

2 Likes

Dear Community, @Grace @tabear @marianeu @frnvpr @David_NEAR

As this formal complaint was made against me, it is important for me to clarify some important points. First of all, I appreciate the opportunity that Isa is giving me to explain myself. In second place, I would like to ask for public forgiveness for voting against Gambiarra entering the Council of the Creatives. It was not politically adequate and it caused more harm than good inside the community. So it was a mistake, and I am sorry for that.

However, as there were some reasons for voting like this, it is important that I talk about them, in order for the community to understand my actions. I was a council member of Gambiarra DAO and I was the person who tried to bring Gambiarra DAO to the Creatives Council. I thought Gambiarra should be there because it represents a collective with more than 170 Brazilian artists.

But as soon as I left the council, in the first meeting, with around 4 people from the 16 members from Gambiarra DAO at that time, Dazo - one of these 4 people - brought a proposal to enlarge the period for people to be council from 3 to 6 months, and Isa on telegram suggested that we also voted a 6 month reelection period. As soon as I saw that, I made another proposal for that period to be 3 months, as we had agreed before, and I added a possibility of reelection, because Dazo already told me that he was interested in continuing in the council. Both proposals failed in astrodao (Six month: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near-81 Three months: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near-82), but that was a first red flag for me. There were 2 more red flags that made me leave Gambiarra, and I will talk about them now.

About the second red flag: Gambiarra has a marketing team that submits projects to the Marketing DAO, in order to get resources to Gambiarra Marketing activities. So far so good. But someone from the Design Guild (that Isa wrongly called Mktdao) offered us to make an entire design project for our Guild. I told this person that I imagined that we would love it and I was invited to the Design Guild discord. When I brought the news to Gambiarra DAO, the marketing team was not happy and told me they already are a marketing team and they don’t need the Design Guild. I told them that the Design Guild would not be a competitor and that, if we do not like it, we could not use the products that they would be going to produce. I also told them that the Design Guild receives from NEAR to do this job, so we would not have to pay anything nor stop paying our marketing team (that has other functions beyond design). Gambiarra’s marketing team refused help from the Design Guild. I could not see a good reason to not use the free help offered by the Design Guild. That was the second red flag.

The third red flag happened with Mintbase. Maria, from Mintbase, offered us a channel on Mintbase discord channel. She even made a poll to know if we want the channel, and that poll had only positive votes, no vote against it. Then, again, Gambiarra marketing team spoke against the channel, and I had to remember that a channel in a server like Mintbase is marketing for us, a place to shill etc. Again, I could not understand the resistance of the marketing team to join forces with others that want to help.

After these 3 red flags, I decided that I could not be a part of Gambiarra, neither as a member, because to be in a DAO is to be responsible for the DAO’s actions, and I did not want to be responsible for what was being suggested by these flags.

In that time, I had already left the council. Isa did not tell you, but I left the council because Tabea told me that it is not morally right to be in more than one DAO that is a member of the Creatives Council, since it defeats the idea of decentralization. So I left Gambiarra council in the middle of the month because Gambiarra was accepted in the Creatives Council and I am also a council member from Metaverse DAO, which is a member of the Creatives Council. I explained that for all the members of the DAO and they voted on the proposal to remove me from council.

In this time, March 17th, I had already received my payout for council work. But when Dazo asked me to return half of the resources paid, I gave the treasury back 250 DAI, given the council payment is 500 usd, as requested in our funding proposal ([APPROVED] Gambiarra DAO Funding for March 2022). Dazo argued that I was paid in near and that I should give near back to the treasury, and given the near high, it would be more than 250 usd in near that I would have to pay. So I did not accept it. He argued that we had a conversion rate to pay people, and that is right. We made a conversion rate, in order for us to have how to pay people when near drops. And this conversion rate is being used by Dazo to make me pay more than what is due. As this is a debateful issue, I prefer to listen to the moderators’ opinions concerning this matter.

About the exclusion of the telegram group, only the DAO telegram was excluded, but for a mistake. But Isa is wrong in saying I excluded the general one, because you all can see that it is here: Telegram: Join Group Chat). So maybe Isa is misinformed. She said I excluded and restored the community group, but it seems to me that this is technically impossible (I don’t know about the telegram functions).

We should also be clear about how the phone call that Isa is talking about happened. She called me when I was sleeping, asking if her party was going to happen. I told her that everything will continue the same and that the party would go on. She asked me about some minting problem in Gambiarra’s Mintbase store (that I had passed to gambiarra’s new wallet) and I told her I don’t know why the problem was happening. She also asked me why I left Gambiarra, and I told her I was ashamed of Gambiarra’s behaviour concerning the red flags (in that time, I did not use the term “red flag” ), and that I prefer to not be associated with them.

“Cid restored the gambit-only community group but did not return possession of the wallet to the councils, and two o’clock in the afternoon the store no longer had storage for the arts to be minted. He knew there would be an important event, he couldn’t just disappear and leave everyone in the lurch, even more so after he had excluded the groups and caused such turmoil.”

I quoted Isa above because I have some explanation to do. First of all, on the day of the party, she was the producer, not me; we were paying someone to do this in order to give us time to make other things. So I don’t understand why Isa is complaining that I was not producing the event that was part of her project. It is not the role of a council member to be present in every project submitted to the DAO. Besides that, I was not council from Gambiarra anymore, neither a member, so I was not paying attention to the Gambiarra community on telegram. At the time, none of us knew that Gambiarra was having storage issues. People were not able to mint, and as I had just passed the store to Gambiarra’s new wallet, I thought that may be some error because of this. So I told her I did not know how to solve this problem and told her to ask Gambiarra to talk to Mintbase on telegram. Blu then, in Gambiarra’s telegram group, told us he had sent 1 near to the store and the problem disappeared: so we THEN knew it was a storage issue. I’ve then sent all the resources from the preview Gambiarra’s wallets to the new wallet created by the DAO.

Now about the wallets. I made a post in the forum about it here: [INFORMATION] Giving the seed phrase from the wallets to Gambiarra DAO. But our problem is that Gambiarra DAO is worried that I will die or disappear and the wallet will become inaccessible, and I am worried that I will always know the seed phrase of this wallet (or at least it will always be possible to say that I know the seed phrase) and could then always be held accountable for anything that happens in these wallets. So we are in a problem that I don’t know how to solve. I really want to pass the wallets to them, but there is this responsibility issue that I don’t know how to solve. I suggested to use a bot to send them the resources as soon as they get to the wallet, but they refused this option. If the moderators have already passed through some situation like ours, I ask you to help us to get out of the conflict.

Now about the problem of incompatibility between being in the Gambiarra council and in the Metaverse DAO, I talked to Isa the same thing that Tabea told me: that we should preserve decentralization and we should not have a member of DAO in 2 or more DAOs in the Creatives council. So, the same way I left Gambiarra DAO to stay only in the Metaverse DAO, I told Isa that she could not be in 2 DAOs in the Creatives council, and that she must choose between being a council of Gambiarra or being a member of Metaverse DAO. I told her that by being a member of Metaverse DAO she has voting power, and that by being council on Gambiarra DAO too. I also told her I could not decide for Metaverse DAO and that I would take this to the council. She said she had to accept the council job from Gambiarra because of the resources that were double the amount she receives by producing the parties, and I assured her that even if she were not a member from Metaverse DAO anymore, she could keep building her parties and her project. She said she was ok, if the council thus decided. In the end, she ended up not being council from Gambiarra, but she was a member, so she would have voting power in both DAOs, which defeats decentralization. And defeats it in an interesting way, because at Gambiarra the members vote before the council, so the members can decide any matter without the council. So when we decided that Isa must not be a member anymore, we were protecting decentralization. And, as we told her she could keep building her parties, I simply do not understand how I was harming her.

And Isa is talking about Rafaela and John without knowing the story and also showing that she does not know much about the life of Metaverse DAO. First of all, Rafaela works with Metaverse DAO way before Isa came working with us. Rafaela knows everything that happens on Metaverse DAO, given she is the person diagramming the magazine and seeing the content we were producing. Beyond that, Rafaela has wonderful design and organizational capabilities, fantastic for council members. Concerning John, he himself asked to not be part of Metaverse DAO while he was passing through some known problems in the ecosystem. This was announced in the community telegram, but maybe Isa did not see. Beyond that, everybody can see that Rafaela was not voted only for me, but also for Gus. So it was not my decision, but the decision of the council - unless Isa is going to argue again that I am a manipulator and nobody has any autonomy at all (this argument would not be good, because Rafaela worked with Gus before in another DAO). Contrary to what Isa seems to think, I believe people are autonomous and that we should help them to get knowledge. Before leaving the council, I tried to teach the interested members how to make CFCs (Isa is included in that class), in order for them to know how to do an important part of what is to be a council member from the creatives: to vote by using CFCs. You can see these CFCs in the failed proposals on Gambiarra Astrodao. I taught them, but after I left they did not even vote on the CFCs (https://app.astrodao.com/dao/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals?status=failed). I think that I always explained everything to everybody. If you go to our community telegram to see the links, you will see how many explanatory links about NEAR I sent there, how I tried to pass the knowledge I had to everybody. I feel it is unfair to say that I try to manipulate the members.

“Cid removed me as a member, without even communicating me, without checking if I had become council, blackmailed me and fulfilled. And then he created a CFC to vote no against Gambiarra for the entrance of Creatives council, he knew that I would be against this injustice, I would not vote for it, and this CFC was rejected. Not satisfied he went and created another CFC with the same purpose and got it approved.”

Here Isa talks again about what she does not know. Becopro and Rafaela downvoted the proposal because they thought that to vote NO they needed to downvote. I then explained that there is a code to downvote, but that they should vote yes if they want the code to be approved. Of course I told my reasons to Becopro and Rafaela, but they voted for themselves, for their own reasons. But all of our reasons could be summarized as: lack of internal organization. But as we talked in the beginning, now we see it was a mistake to downvote, and that we could just not vote, and that would be better for the community as a whole. One of the most important things here, I believe, is to leave the conflict behind, for us to be able to work again. As NEAR etiquette asks us, we should try to not escalate the conflict. I made a mistake by voting no on Gambiarra’s proposal to enter the Creatives, and I am here to publicly say that and ask you for forgiveness. That is my way to reduce the conflict. I cannot change my vote, but I would if I could. What I can do now is to vote for Gambiarra’s funding, if the proposal is accepted by the moderators, and try not to disturb your activities.

Now, about land. Isa forgot to talk about what Gambiarra was talking about when I suggested my land to be rented. We were talking about many exhibitions that Gambiarra was making, like Mintbase Sunday, Gambiarra Kids, collective exhibitions to the artists, individual ones, and possibly the Feminu International exhibition. Than I suggested to use my land as a headquarter for Gambiarra. I rented my highest property for Gambiarra, in order to build something big for the artists. I told Isa to talk to Gus and ask him how much he would ask for the building. He generally asks 500 usd for building, and I generally ask 500 usd for renting (I’d like to remember now that normal rent of 1h is at least 50 usd; so 10 hours would be 500 usd, what we were charging for the entire month). This time, he asked 400 in order for Isa to earn 100 usd too. Thus, it was a project of 1,000 usd. Unfortunately, the DAO decided that it would not fund projects higher than 500 usd, in order for more projects to get funding. That was not my decision, but from many other people. As 1,000 usd project would not be funded, I just submitted the rent of my land and told people that I would build a gallery for free. Isa is complaining about the gallery, but I made it just like Ghini asked me: glass walls, stairs, floors. I have to remind you that I was not paid to build, but just for renting the land. The building was free, in order for us to start building our HQ.

I think Isa did not understand my point. I told her to split the project in building and renting as different things. But I told her she had to be in the meeting to talk about her project, to defend her project. She was not in the meeting, so she couldn’t decide. Other people defended their own projects, and some projects were elected to be fulfilled. I defended the rent, and people voted for it. When I told her what happened, she blamed me.

“I wrote the project, presented the proposal on the forum, presented the project in the group, everything was fine, and people liked it despite the cost.”

I ask you to imagine this situation: I ask Isa to write a project and then I try to remove her project from the pool… Does this make any sense at all? What happened was that there were 3 projects costing 1,000 usd and other projects costing 500 usd. So 3 projects would take a large part of the budget, given 1,500 is payment for the council, and there would be only 1 project of 500 usd to be funded. The majority of people prefered to make more projects with a smaller value instead of making few large and expensive projects (this is another 1,000 usd project that was rejected at the same time: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near-53). I remember that I told people that maybe, when we move from our tier, we would be able to fund larger projects. And it was at that time that I started to ask the Creatives about the tier system, which I know that it is freezed for now. So, of course people liked the project despite the cost. I liked it too; I asked her to write it. And we all liked the other projects of 1,000 usd. We just decided there were no resources for that. I remember that I also told Isa that she could try to get resources on the Metaverse DAO, through the Metacoin and Decentralized Project, and build the project with less resources. She never did it.

@blusw came in and questioned, because it was still the end of the month, how people were voting on projects for the following month without at least having received all the proposals.”

This is a tricky point, because Ghini had her project approved at February 28th (https://app.astrodao.com/dao/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near-48), and Natasha Cremonese at March 1st (https://app.astrodao.com/dao/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near-52), however my rent was only approved at March 4th, not the end of the month, as you can see here: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near-49. So people were voting on many projects at the end of the month, and my own rent was one of the last to be approved.

“In other words, he manipulated the vote on Saturday night, on the most important holiday in Brazil, so no one would be paying attention on their cell phones that day”.

Isa forgot to tell you that, because of COVID, the Carnival was moved from its original date, at least in Rio de Janeiro. And she also forgot to tell you that I was in the hospital during the entire time of the Carnival. So it is pretty hard to attribute to a person in the hospital, who just made a biopsy to analyse cancer and was taking 7 days of antibiotics in the veins, that was manipulating people. I had no strength even to manipulate myself. Even after returning from hospital, I went to Cryptovoxels to make what I promised. And I went there with Ghini, who was going to be the curator, to know what she would like. She told me that she wanted some floors and glass walls, because she wanted to build internal and external exhibitions. I did just like Ghini asked me. I even put the works in the exhibition on the second floor, but I was waiting for the curator to tell me what she would like more. Ghini was super tired because the Feminu exhibition had just finished and it took a lot of effort from her, and she needed to rest. Unfortunately, before we had a chance to develop the building even more, we had the issues that made me leave Gambiarra.

I can see that Isa is pretty upset with me, and not just her, but other people too. I am really deeply sorry if I was rude to anyone, it was really not my intention; and I am working in nonviolent communication (NVC). All I want is to get back to my work and for you all to get back to your work. The most important thing is to build the projects, reports, and grow the community. I made a mistake in this process of growing the community, at Gambiarra voting. I admit my mistake. I would be very grateful if you could forgive my actions, after this public apologies.

Kind regards

3 Likes

1 - You spoke once with @Dazo and I think this is part of the community?
Is being in the telegram group part of the community?
Nobody knows who you are @beetlejuice , you are just a phone number in the group.
You never go to the events, you never participate in the projects.
There is no point in you posting dates from when you joined the group, you never actively participated in gambiarra.

2 - Where is the Astro Dao link of your entrance as a Metaverse Dao member?
Because I only found the direct link as a council.
How can a person that is not a member of Dao by astro dao, become a council without the other active members know?

3 - I take this opportunity to use your prints saying that I didn’t know why you voted against my leaving the Dao.

just remembering that the agenda here is not you, but Rodrigo Cid, but taking advantage that you want spotlight too, I will bring one more question:

When @JohnX was also removed as council of Spiritual Dao, guess who became council there? Rodrigo Cid @thephilosopher .

And who was council there before? Rafaela.
He took John and put Rafaela in the Metaverse Dao and she brought Cid to Spiritual Dao.
Where is the link to his Astro Dao membership before becoming Spiritual Dao council?
Exchanging favors is the name of it.
Another Dao with the councils centered on them.

the prints are of Rafaela justifying her vote for my leaving the Metaverse Dao.

08/03 - John leaves Spiritual Dao’s council - https://app.astrodao.com/dao/spiritual-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/spiritual-dao.sputnik-dao.near-13

10/03 - Cid joins the council of Spiritual Dao - https://app.astrodao.com/dao/spiritual-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/spiritual-dao.sputnik-dao.near-14

3 Likes

Concerning Natasha’s comment, I believe that the explanation I gave about Isa’s comment is enough. To not escalate events, I am opened to any direct doubt to my comment.

2 Likes

It is not up to you to decide what is enough or not.
There are more people coming to talk about your actions.

1 Like

Cid, don’t quote Expokids, because I suggested it, and you thought I was going to propose charging, and I said it was inside the gambiarra building. And I would never charge, the 3xr was not working on the day.

And then he even told me that I had to take care of “My cedes to victory”, since he had just said that he wasn’t talking about a proposal but about using a space that was leased, being paid for you.

I asked Isa for help to set up the exhibition there.

1 Like

I have been working with you on the past 9 months and I know you have helped me to get in to the ecosystem and for this I am grateful, however, I can not stand for someone that is clearly trying to manipulate people for its own profit. I always have positioned against your FORCED parcel rent on Gambiarra. You was on the hospital at the time, and everyone was worried and many times I spoked to you when you was there wishing you to get better… Then one day, you decided to cancel a project that would benefit me and Isa for building a place for Gambiarra just for you to get paid for ONE MORE RENT and WITHOUT telling me anything. I told you this was wrong and you came with a lot of explanations that explained nothing at all. You are privileged compared to most of the people of this community, wich a lot of them came from poor places as me and we are being able to get paid for things we love to do. Im leaving Metaverse and Spiritual DAO, for I can’t stand for such behavior. You tried to put me against them, and tryed to saboutage their things and now you act as that “NO” it wasnt an act of war against the people you where once working with. You are acting like there is nothing going on. People started to get against you for you own acts and you keep playing the victm. Please, Stop.

3 Likes

Its very sad that i cant prove moral and psychological abuse.
But I’m very scared to deal with this situation, that I’ve being systematically exploited since September 2021. But how to prove this subjective violence???

This matter has so many quotes, leads and proves, that i feel that i cant help it more digging in to many private massages to show something else, revisiting my traumatic experience with this human.

I just wanna ask @Isa_Danoninho @filmesdeinfiltracao @Dazo @gushlewis and @Natashacremonese if they witness any moral abuse, persecution or if’v being manipulated to stand against me at some level.

Something that make me really sad is that i got gaslighting by contest his oppinion on a matter of his proposition(not a proposal, cause he did convience @Isa_Danoninho and @gushlewis to be part of it, working, for him to earn). As concil, on gambiarra context, as i concern and listen from other concil members and also @macieira that didnt want to be concil, caus e he wants to submit proposals, he didnt had the right to propose nothing like this, a proposal on the bugdet of 1000 dollars were all other public proposals has 500 to realize relevant projects such as Expo Kids or Feminu Expo, and so on. He think his profit is more important than a brazillian artist community to grow.
The metaverse “real estate speculation” its completely indecent, as all can see around ecosystem, he convince many users that it worth to pay him 500$ dollar on this parcel.
Imagine, 500 $ its around 2500 Brl, its almost double of Minimum wage in Brazil. Maybe for Europeans of North Americans it does not make the same sense as for us Latin Americans politics and arts cant be dissociate, even there are humans that lives in a privilege condition, it set off the social inequality wher we live in.
So, when he manipulate the enough people from the DAO to vote on his project, he just shows no respect for all the work we’v being doing.

In this big stressed situation that i really never wanted to deal with,i just want to know what @thephilosopher has to say about my allegation on his behavior.

In my humble opinion, it’s all a matter of mental health, no one can be so synical and greedy to earn in each “deal” and has the courage to keep saying about the common well, could not be in its healthy state of mind. In this sense i can look it not as a personal issue, but a social problem inside our ecosystem. Maybe we can disscus this topic in a soon future, to prevent other catastrofic out comes, like this sad formal complaint.

6 Likes

Hello all,

we can see that there is some back and forth with accusations and rebuttals.
The moderator’s team is trying to look at all the information presented and figuring a way of helping solve this issue.

For that, we are trying to look at this episode in regards to 2 different aspects:

• The first in relation to the wider community; is there behaviour that prevents any of the individuals or DAOs in this dispute continuing getting support from the Creatives DAO?
  • The second in relation to the inner workings of DAOs, which are independent entities; is there behaviour that, although reprehensible, escapes the jurisdiction of the Moderators team and should be solved within the community?

Please understand the difference between the 2. For further assistance and moderation on specific topics, tag one of the Creatives DAO community moderators with a specific question or issue.

Also, it would be helpful to the Moderator’s job if everyone try to step away from personal-only targeted attacks. The clearer the complaints are, the better the moderation team can understand the problem and try to address it.

Let’s keep the discussion in line with the Community Guidelines. :pray:

We will continue monitoring this topic and this conflict, and try to present a more detailed response tomorrow.

Thank you all

13 Likes

I only ask that you wait for names like @Dazo , @macieira , @filmesdeinfiltracao and @Ghini to speak up, after all people have their normal lives and jobs and still dedicate time to the community.
They just haven’t had time to position themselves, but it will happen.

3 Likes

And regarding individuals with behaviors that should be barred from receiving funding, I reinforce: Rodrigo Cid @thephilosopher

I didn’t come here to put my face out for free.
I bring links that prove the conduct, prints and audios.

It’s not just me talking, it’s a whole community.
I find it very strange that he is the founder of gambiarra and everyone is afraid of him and want him away.
Do people in your DAO treat you like this?

Why do you think he rented his own land in the Metaverse Dao? Where he is council.
Just from the Metaverse Dao he gets 1000USD without doing a project!
And the guy wanted at all costs to rent the land to the gambiarra.

His speech is always I want the good of the community, the growth of the community, bla bla bla…
So why didn’t he encourage us to use Near Hub instead of cryptovoxels?

BECAUSE HE IS STORYTELLING CRYPTOVOXELS.

I went to meet @blusw in person last Saturday to apologize for the things I said and thought about him.
Yes Cid took advantage of the most insensitive way of acting to turn me against him. When I realized what I had said, I felt unfair.

And in the same way that I apologized to you, looking you in the eye, I come here to expose the prints and audio and apologize publicly for the image that I had built about you.
I let myself get carried away by a person who only lets people close to her if they bow their heads and obey.
I saw with my own eyes the magic that was the EAT event ([CLOSED BOUNTY] Share EAT: Art and Technology Encounter @nomadelabel-dao) , in a building in the center of São Paulo, a building that has resisted for 10 years and that gives home to artists in street situations. I saw with my eyes that you are resistance in this corrupt country. I saw with my eyes the people that were benefited by this event.

I left the capitalist system to enter the DAO systems with the dream of decentralization, with the dream of working together, being collective, being community.
I won’t accept that a bourgeois that doesn’t put his mother in the dough, threatens people on phone calls, humiliates people in public groups, manipulates the weakest and most ignorant in his favor, thinks he is superior because he studied philosophy and is well connected in the ecosystem.

We can’t let these kinds of people grow at the expense of the lesser ones here!!!

I want something done yes!!!

3 Likes

That the only thing you creatives can do is stop creatives funding for Rodrigo.

That he paid the rent of the cryptovoxels for himself with the DAO budget.

If you can ask a Brazilian friend to help you translate the audios and texts, on this link I am uploading all my evidence against him.

Hello @Isa_Danoninho that link asks access. Let’s keep it that way and each moderator asks for individual access, or do you want to make the link public?

1 Like

Ok, but this link is the @duOCELOT
I make a new link

We create a drive folder at The Clan Drive, to help then put files. As theres sensible material, we splitted into personal folders with access by the owners of these material. DM if you want access.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1Ph94Gim29a1-RTMEHNLSfUV0Rl8-DpVQ