[Approved] Break My Heart as I Break this Drum (URL event) - February 2022

Break My Heart as I Break this Drum :drum::broken_heart: - February 2022

“Break My Heart as I Break this Drum” is a non-profit online as a post valentine’s day :broken_heart: celebration festival based in Mexico :mexico: produced by a friend I’ve recently onboarded (pictoshowsrecords.near) that seeks to publicize different projects from latam around the globe via streaming, as well as to encourage the organization of online events of this style.

This time we brought to you more I N T E R N E T musik, and this time is about Breakcore music (break beats, emo, experimental &anything in between) in order to encourage new artists on the agency to bring more talent to NxM via onboarding (wallets, and airdrop), we would like to organize our first event on a virtual space. :space_invader: :sparkles:

“Picto Show Records” is a label/agency that seeks to give a home and aesthetics to internet core music from Mexico and Latam to the world. It can be anything from a DJ video set, to snippets and upcoming material from artists. :minidisc:

samples: XUXDIEGO - PEDA PIRATA EN HABBO (RMX'S SET) - YouTube

Through the last year we had the opportunity to produce and connect with more artists on this new wave type of music, and now with the help of Kraut Music Blog (@krautmusic ) we have kept spreading this same vibe during 2021 that seeks to connect communities through this type of event hosting.

As a matter of fact, my friend Javier Alamilla from Picto Show Records are gonna launch soon a single through this platform that we aiming this year to launch as a DAO on Near encouraging more Latin-American artists interested on electronic music and derivations.

To commemorate this collaboration, we would like to do a February showcase on the Events Lists on NxM metaverse once again,

1. Live performances by selected artists at The Playground via Cryptovoxels. The event will be streamed via Twitch.
  2. Collaboration with the artists to on board new producers at this virtual space during the event (it is expected to be an event with about 7 sets, having a total duration of at least 1 hour and a half).
  3. Tentative proposed date for the event : still unknown (it can be changed if the councile wishes so)
    Duration of event : 2 hours
  4. All artist will join and help promote the NXM community group via the flyer via social media
  5. Budget
    Rent fee for The Playground: $50 USD
    Twitch Hosting and event $200 USD
    Blog article for local and national distribution: $50 USD
    Fund for creation and distribution of new wallets: $100 USD
    Flyer artist and direction designs: $20 USD
    Total funding requested: 420 USD
    Near Wallet where funds shall be transferred: pictoshowrecords.near

The main vision for the event is to expand our values and initiatives to a virtual scale and to give latin american artist an opportunity to promote themselves in a unique environment.

Follow Necropalooza on Social Media:
www.instagram.com/necropalooza_/

Follow Kraut Music on Social Media:
https://www.instagram.com/krautmusic/

Previous festivals on metaverse funded and produced thanks to NxM: Necropalooza 2021

4 Likes

Hey!

I think, that we definitely have to change the date :wink:
Please propose a new one and don’t forget that The Playground is being run by @vandal , you have to confirm a free date with him.

Please specify total amount in USD, not in NEAR. I see, that you are requesting $470 in total, which is not 35N, based to current market price.

Also, you didn’t include a rent fee for The Playground, which is $50, I recommend you to edit your budget overview.

Please make sure to include NxM logo on your promo flyers and mint it in our NxM Open store.

Overall looks good, please make some adjustments and you have my support!

1 Like

tysm :slight_smile: I’ll make the changes don’t worry

2 Likes

Thanks @ComandoBurrito !

Please be informed that we are implementing new process of NxM membership via NEAR Guilds App, please join there, as stated wallets there will have privilege to request funding from NxM.

In order to join, please do the following steps:
:black_small_square:Open NEAR Guilds App,
:black_small_square:Find NxM Guild,
:black_small_square:Log to the app using your NEAR wallet,
:black_small_square:Join to the community using your NEAR wallet!

1 Like

Hey @ComandoBurrito ! We’re happy to announce that your project has been approved to receive funding under February’s Events stream. Congrats on behalf of the NxM Council @Paul @vandal.

Also, Can you Correct the Total Requested Funds, the Split up summing to $420.

Thanks

2 Likes

Good morning! :slight_smile: Tysm, I’ve just made the adjustment, this weekend we’ll be announced the official line up with more details on it :grin:

Thank you so much again, if there’s any other question/suggestion I’ll be grateful to hear it :+1:

2 Likes

I think we’ve confirmed the date for this event in The Playground for 21st February. Do drop the poster in here for everyone as well aight!

3 Likes

Here’s the poster :))

2 Likes

there’s now also an official twitch channel for this and future music events :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here’s the Event Report :slight_smile:

2 Likes