[Declined] INTRODUCING RAP CYPHER ON THE METAVERSE MARCH 2022

Rap cypher is one of the most explanatory kind of music, many top rappers in Nigeria like yungsix, M i, vector uses cypher to relate to their fans,

Music generally is meant for everyone not basically for the singers, For a while now we’ve been making afro Nfts, so this rap cypher is a big opportunity for rappers in Lagos Nigeria to showcase their talent.

Westwood is a rap cypher studio in Lagos, a lot of big names often host cyphers there and compete with one another, we have a lot of undiscovered rappers in Nigeria and I think it’s time to give them a platform to come give us what they got.

So I’m introducing a rap cypher freestyle where different talented rappers will come and freestyle on near brands name, I’ll make this cypher well packaged that it will be broadcasted live and also on metaverse, this challenge is gonna be super fun to watch because of the talents that are involve. We’ll be having rappers like vsags and many more!

Promoting our community is mainly the objective but this time rap cypher will get the attention of the audiences, I’ll be making near posters everywhere in the studio, near arts and decorations

They’ll be a massive online ads to create awareness before the show day.

12 hardcore rappers will be invited to the show studio for the cypher and then they’ll all compete for the top spot on march 19

All performance and coverage will be minted as NFT

So the winner of this cypher will win a cash prize of 250$. Then the others will get consolation prizes of near t-shirts and near packages.

Intend to run this event in a grand style

All budgeted estimations are as follows:

• Cypher Studio ( event Location is firstly the basic thing we should sort and the estimated budget for this is 224$
  • Near decorations, banners, set design and shirts: 130$
  • Grand prize to be won: 250$
  • Video Coverage and shots 100$
  • Social media PR and ads 150$
  • Consolation prizes to be won 100$

So for the event we’ll be looking at 954$ to make this a grand success.

Let’s give good music a chance, however any need of supporting the funding if needs arises will be sorted out by me and @Paul @Monish016 ul @monish @nullzero

Thank you all for this great time, cheers

2 Likes

Hey @Davidnice, We could not Approve your Proposal Towards Nxm Event Grants for March, as we haven’t still Received the Report from Last Month’s Attraction EP.

1 Like