EAT (Encounter of art and technology) Nomade Label DAO

That’s awesome, such a great team! :scream_cat: :scream_cat: :scream_cat:

4 Likes

muito boa iniciativa!! tando dos traalhos propostos quanto a ideia de trazer novos artistas interessados aqui de SP, parabéns pela proposta Pinkalsky

7 Likes

Amazing event!!! I love the name btw!

5 Likes

Hi @pinkalsky!
As we discuss in group on our Nomadelabel meeting, we have updates on schedule:

This part substitution for:

Zeal (@zealperform) = daniel_carrera.near + adriana_nunes.near

Live performers - act of love (rebelion):
filmesdeinfiltracao.near
anajaralaisa.near
tizoall.near
blua_discordia.near

and substitution of :

for:

1 @fefesanchez
2 @gushlewis
3 @alinedaka linedak
4 @amandalealart
5 @dannydweirdo
6 @amarina_borck
7 severaparaguacu

10 Likes

Was amazing @pinkalsky !!!

fluxus mini
Fluxuz

thais
Thais de Almeida Prado aka @filmesdeinfiltracao

Anajara Laisa
loveletter @loveletterexe
@improvise
@ritamaria
@calebav

Thank you all #nomadelabel-dao !!!

with @filmesdeinfiltracao @Isa_Danoninho @Dazo @amandalealart

8 Likes

Loving u guys :heart:
Amazing project

4 Likes

Tem sido um prazer enorme participar dos eventos da Nomade Label, sempre bom trocar com boas ideias e iniciativas como esta. adorei apresentar nessa noite!! grande abraço!

5 Likes

what happened this Saturday was a great meeting of artists from different places and languages, in presencial and remote ways, connecting people that are engaged in contemporary art production.
Thank you @pinkalsky for the great proposal and all the energy invested in this, @blusw for connecting all of us, and Nomade Label DAO.

4 Likes

[REPORT] EAT (Encounter of art and technology) Nomade Label DAO

Project Status: Ongoing (planning next editions)

Project Accounting: the objective was to celebrate the creation of #nomadelabel-dao with a physical event with as many nomades as possible, so we could share experiences and make new plans to realize collaborations that already happened organically. Some of the performances and telematics had to be adapted and replaced due to the lack of time to create an event as big as it was.

the final budget is the following:

Presential

gabrielfelipejacomel.near 55 DAI

ritamaria.near 55 DAI

anajaralaisa.near 55 DAI

tizoall.near 55 DAI

blua_discordia.near 55 DAI

adriana_nunes.near 55 DAI

daniel_carrera.near 55 DAI

filmesdeinfiltracao.near 55 DAI

Total: 440 DAI

Installations

motolove.near 80 DAI

Paulinho Fluxus 80 DAI

Total: 160 DAI

Telematics

alinedaka.near 25 DAI

amarina_borc 25 DAI

fefefernanda.near 25 DAI

manutegus.near 25 DAI

amandalealart.near 25 DAI

Total: 125 DAI

Organization

daniel_carrera.near 87.5 DAI

pinkalskyy.near 37.5 DAI (I knew the budget was short, so it was my responsibility as the main planner to bear all the extra costs and adaptations)

Total: 125 DAI

TOTAL : Presential 440 DAI + Telematic 125 DAI + Instalations 160 DAI + Organization 125 DAI = 850 DAI

Drcrazy.near joined Nomade Label DAO in the middle of the March, and he wanted to play on EAT even without payment, but I decided to buy his NFTs with my council payment instead of changing the agreed values with all the artists to fit him.

there was also an extra expense of about 100USD (500Brl) for the Estudio Lamina Rental, that I covered with my council payment.

All photos and videos are going to be edited during April by and minted on Nomade Label Mintbase store and displayed on Cryptoverse.

7 Likes

Thanks Pinkalsky!!

just to correct, bioplug.near now is motolove.near :slight_smile:

4 Likes

thank you Blusw <3
and Fluxus?

3 Likes

Still waiting his on-boarding, i think he is busy, but i already sent hima nearnames gift.

3 Likes

thanks nomades was really nice to be there!<3

4 Likes

Hey Rita
Was’nt really me that connected every piece of this complexo organism
I just basically open the store, but @filmesdeinfiltracao brought @calebav, you, flux, @fefesanchez , @dannydweirdo and others…
@ZeroLikesRecords open the gates of connection that leads me to @pinkalsky @gushlewis @loveletterexe and still more incredible humans that will onboard soon on the ecosystem.

6 Likes

So basically, Desterro and Berlin crew, people from past lifes as @gabrielfelipejacomel anajara @amarina_borck @alinedaka tizo all … well, we are joining the tribes that glitches together the state of things. Lets make some noise :smiley:

love you all

7 Likes

and soon more people will be joining in!
prepare yourselves :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Yesss let’s high, people. i’m glad to be here with you all :smiley:

3 Likes

Sem esquecer e já quase me esquecia de @severa, @nathalialorda, @dannydweirdo @pricarbone @joaomarcosdealmeida e ainda vem mais! :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Severa mais lugares onde a senhora é citada :wink:

2 Likes

oh so sad losing this. complicated first semester. but now let’s vamos! @pinkalsky miss you tchutchukee!

3 Likes