[Closed] Seeds

What makes our individualities original?
We don’t choose where we are born, or who our parents are. We’re given a name that we grow into as we age, sharing it with everyone we meet in our lifetimes. But it’s a name we never chose for ourselves. Our diets, customs, and practices mold our cultural traits into recognizable identities that we carry throughout our time on earth. When we grow we learn new things, hear new sounds, digest different flavors, and shape our unchosen backgrounds into something that we express as our individuality. This is what allows us to choose a second birth or our tribe. To become true to our originality. Like fingerprints, we all have that unique seed that if we water we can give the fruit of our tree.

About INA DAO

Purpose: promote the inclusion of women in the art world and the crypto ecosystem.
Mission: support female artists and projects through mentoring, funding, and networking.
Vision: We envision a gender-equal artistic scene, where the feminine is celebrated and promoted.

The project

We encourage our participants to reflect on what is their chosen origin through their preferred medium of artistic expression, i.e. poetry, video, photography, paintings, illustrations, collages, sounds, etc., as long as they can be uploaded to our Mintbase Store .

The Rewards

We will be offering 3 prizes to the most voted pieces - this will be decided by the INA community. To vote you have to request to be a community member on https://app.astrodao.com/dao/inav2.sputnik-dao.near/proposals

• 1st $200usd in DAI

• 2nd $150usd in DAI

• 3rd $100usd in DAI

The deadline

The pieces should be submitted by the 26th of August. These will all be featured both in our Cryptovoxels and Nearhub galleries for more visibility of the artists. We plan on hosting a collective exhibition on the 6th of September at 17 GMT

How to submit pieces

To protect authorial rights, we suggest that the participants mint their pieces directly in our store . The revenue split will be 25% for the DAO, and 75% for the artist. Please contact us on Telegram with your near name, so that we can add you as a minter.

After you mint your piece post the link in the comments of this open call.

Please read the Ina Dao Member Guidelines

We are looking forward to your submissions!

23 Likes

Hello @BeluEspina , please kindly add me as a minter on the mintbase store of InaDao thank you​:blush:, my wallet is
jamilaa.near

3 Likes

Im interested , please kindly add me to your mintbasee thankyou
Near wallet: eyesore.near

2 Likes

3 Likes

sorry that took so long - you have been added to the store

3 Likes

You have been added to the store.

3 Likes

Hello fam I’m interested please kindly add me as a minter to your mintbase store. Thankyou so much

Near Wallet: pemmiee.near

2 Likes

Hi, I’m interested. Please kindly add me as a minter at your store.
Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Hello! you have been added to the store!

3 Likes

Hello! you have been added to the store! please remember to poat the link of your minted piece on the comments of this open call

3 Likes

Hi please add me to the store.
eliaszinas.near

3 Likes

Thank you so muchh! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hello. Here my apply. Hope you like it. Love u INA :heart:

Seeds that society plants. Tree that we prune. Bloom in spite of everything. Burn what is useless. Bleed like fertilizer and reap our own fruits. Out of the shadows. Be free with a heart full of life.

PLEASE VOTE HERE (If you like Norma)
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/inav2.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/inav2.sputnik-dao.near-237

:fire:
L.
luluca_l.near

4 Likes

You are now added to the store! Please remember to put a link to your piece here as well

3 Likes

Gonna participate this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Good day, I am interested. Please add me to your store. Here’s my wallet : genvergara.near

4 Likes

I’m interested too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Could you add me as a minter to your store, please? Wallet: rosasdulces.near

4 Likes

Hello fam I’m interested please kindly add me as a minter to your mintbase store. Thankyou so much!

caloy.near

3 Likes

You have been added to Mintbase!

1 Like

You have been added to Mintbase!

2 Likes