[Closed Bounty] Logo Design for INA DAO

Hi, creative community!

INA DAO is in need of a fresh logo design to help it consolidate its social presence. Thus, we’re issuing a creative bounty of $100 USD for the design of a logotype that represents the brand visually.

If you’re a graphic designer/illustrator interested in supporting a female-lead creative community, please post your image/proposal in comments until January 25th. The chosen logo will be compensated accordingly.

About INA DAO

1. Purpose
    Promote the inclusion of women in the artistic world and the crypto ecosystem.

2. Mission
    Support female artists and projects through mentoring, funding and networking.

3. Vision
    We envision a gender-equal artistic scene, where the feminine is celebrated and promoted.

Narrative

INA is “female” in Esperanto. Traditional art history has systematically excluded or masked women’s participation in the arts. While this participation has been increasing since the mid-20th century, there’s still a long way left to attain gender equality in the artistic scene.

At the same time, there is a great opportunity for female participation in the crypto world. This may be due, in part, to deficiencies in financial education related to gender stereotypes.

At INA DAO, we intend to promote female presence in both worlds, understanding that these can be linked in an empowering way. We choose to support not only females, but feminine-focused projects that help raise visibility about this specific experience.

We’re open to different visual proposals, as long as they help INA DAO pass on its narrative in a straightforward way. If you have any questions, please post them in comments. :slight_smile:

Many thanks!

14 Likes

Hi I’m a 2D/3D artist, visual arts teacher and art educator. I have a project outside the cryptos. @coletivodemulhereszonasulscs and we have a group on whatsapp (call me in the private ru adc you to the group) we have more than 90 women in the group. in the previous year I contributed 10 women. I developed 10 free visual identities for 10 women who could not afford to invest in the look of their company or enterprise. (It is possible to find on my social networks and website also the social deprivation of this and more actions) This project by the women’s collective was a promise that I fulfilled in gratitude. I applied to create the visual identity of INA DAO because it has to do with me and my work as an artist and teacher. and obviously as a woman. My website is www.natashacremonese.com.br I am a Brazilian and peripheral woman. I work a lot every day, I feel I will have a lot to contribute to INA DAO. I will be very grateful for the reward for my work in this bounty. I am available to work in other functions as well.

7 Likes

it will be an immense pleasure to participate and develop for you.

4 Likes

Hello @Belen_Zuazo I’m new to creatives but I want to try and participate. I like the purpose of INA DAO and want to support it by making a logo that will represent the community.

Hi @Natashacremonese, nice to hear from you and get to see your work. :art: If you could share your logo proposal in comments, that’d be fab. Speak soon!

2 Likes

Heya @Japajou! Thanks for your interest in our project. We look forward to seeing your proposal, if you could post it in comments, that’d be fab.

3 Likes

Hi @Eli22 good to know we’re aligned! We look forward to seeing your logo proposal.

3 Likes

Do I present the ready-made proposal, the logo? or do we build together in a meeting?

1 Like

You’d be replying with your ready made proposal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there @Belen_Zuazo! I’m a designer from de NEAR Design Guild

I took a look into your post and based on your briefing I created this Logo design proposal for the INA DAO. I think there are a lot of important discussions around Gender equality and participation in all kinds of work environments that need to be done.

As for the inspiration here: I had this feeling about using some elements from the ancient feminine tradition and at the same time create some sort of “brain/hair” which brings us to an idea of connectivity and technology.
This elements can be used separately too and become icons and even a pattern to be used in all your visual and branding materials.

Looking forward to get to know more about the INA DAO’s projects.

In case you like the proposal I will then export all the images in their final formats.

Thank you!

11 Likes

Those are beautiful!

1 Like

Hello, I made two sample logo design for INA DAO. On this logo, I got inspired on women power, feminism, and gender-equalty. I made one colorful to represent that every woman has their own color, and the other one just plain that looks neat. This logo fits on black and white background.

5 Likes

Hi there, hope everyone’s having a great month so far.

so i created a sample with merch for the ina dao brand using geometric shapes and negative space.
as the I in a full block shape Represents the strength and solidity of the ina dao cause
and the D is still solid and strong it also has an artistic sharp curve to show that the artistic system can also be fluid and feminine.
here are the samples for ina dao.

Alternate sample and lock ups for INA DAO.

2 Likes

Let’s go to my participation!

I tried to insert into the creative process everything that was mentioned in the briefing, developing an iconography that represented all races, colors and their peculiarities within the digital universe of cryptos.

The eye represents an opening of horizons, possibilities for new discoveries, ideas and ideals.
The colors refer directly to the digital universe, excluding that idea of the fairer sex with more feminine colors.

The typology sought a weight to reinforce the issue of empowerment, struggle and conquests.
I hope you appreciate my work, I really appreciate the opportunity, I was very happy to participate.
I wish you all the luck in the world and success for this project.

5 Likes

can i propose one more?

2 Likes

Nice.
Would love to participate in this bounty

1 Like

Yes you can propose more

I present my logo proposal for INA DAO. :purple_heart:
Inspired by the forms of the Goddess Maat, the stone sculpture Venus of Willendorf and the Wicca Mother Goddess.

The color violet was chosen because of the amethyst crest, the argyrea flower, and I would like it to remind a little of the color of the year chosen by pantone https://www.pantone.com.br/cor-do-ano-2022

I created this icon, as a symbol of strength. For us to strengthen ourselves inside and outside of social networks, on the platforms, but also to strengthen ourselves internally, by remembering how unique we are.

The spelling I created was thinking of movement, so that there are changes, transformations, and also reminds us that the color violet is considered the color of transmutation (according to some mystical beliefs), as well as other meanings.

The font also has a footprint of urban as the interventions and protests.

I will be very happy if my proposal is chosen.
I got to the very end but I made it.
Hugs

Archives:
Transparent Background
White Background
Icon / symbol
brand application in mockups
AI file for future changes;

9 Likes

Congratulations on your work! The mark looks very beautiful! :star_struck:

1 Like

I’m seeing this late, is it 25th end of day or no more submissions on the 25th? I am in Pacific timezone so its still the 24th here and was wondering when the precise cut off is as I would like to submit something also.

2 Likes