[CLOSED] [COMPETITION] muti mice - open call for illustrators/designers

This month’s contest is a open call for visual artists to design/illustrate your own unique version of a “muti mouse” or “muti mice”. We are keeping this nice and open ended to see how many unique styles and takes on it we can get… all forms of weirdness accepted!

Original Artwork Only

The Guidelines:

• Artwork to be in a minimum of 1080 x 1080 resolution (it does not neccesarily have to be square format).

• Please submit only one illustration per person

• It can be simple or intricate… you do you!

How does it work?

Submit your illustrations in this forum post + your near name.

Once the deadline is reached we will close the bounty and the council will vote on the illustrations which will produce 3 winners.

• 1st prize $50 in NEAR
  • 2nd and 3rd place $25 in NEAR each

When is it rolling?

• Starting now! Deadline for submission is the 27th of December
  • 30th of December the winners will be announced in our channels/forum.

Any questions feel free to reach out in here or through TG 1 !
Looking forward to see your submissions!

:green_heart:

Please keep in mind this is a open and caring community, be respectful & dont steal designs.
Do feel free to invite friends to participate!

11 Likes

sharing love!
enjoy your pixels

wasem_simon.near
@blusw

5 Likes

As both the person who posted this competition and one of the judges, I will exclude myself from the actualy competition and prizes, but either way I wanted to create my own muti mouse for fun.

5 Likes

3d vaporwave ? why not?

img

animation preview (gif)
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

full animation (mp4)

douradinhos.near

5 Likes

Title Artwork: MUTI MOUSE
Description: It is a Hybrid Mouse that likes cheese that in his addicted to cheese he evolve and her color become yellow like a cheese it also has the ability to control your mind like mouse using in your laptop…

Near id: louietism.near

4 Likes

This illustration of Mine represent that Near wont Let Muti Mice leave the community . Nowadays Internet is Our main source to Communicate to the people around the world. This illustration of mine tells that people in the Near ecosystem is not complete without Muti Mice who supports the creativity and care for the artist around the world . :heart_eyes:Thank you

ligaya.near

3 Likes

Is this still Open? :relaxed: I hope i can send my entry before deadline im just New here in near governance :relaxed:

2 Likes

Muti Mighty Mice :mouse2::mouse2::mouse2:

farrliyah.near

3 Likes

I hope you enjoy it
lucterra.near

Hello, this is K1P2-249, his name comes from a code in the period when he was a simple lab rat (need a better name for him, what do you think?) He was used for drug testing, but managed to escape and lives as a thief and spy who won’t rest until he releases all the rats used as guinea pigs around the world.
Unfortunately, he is left with several after-effects from that period of confinement, and he gets very stoned normally, but he can activate his brain to see everything in slow motion, reaching an incredible super-speed.
He works very hard and won’t rest until he set his friends free.

6 Likes

Title: Mice Mouse
Description: Just a crazy rat!

3 Likes

Hello all! Thank you very much for your submissions. This competition is now closed and we will be announcing the winners on the 30th!

3 Likes

The vote is in and the winners are as follows:

1st place - @lucterra
2nd place - @douradinhos
3rd place - @Ligaya
The winners can request the payout here.
(1st place - $50 in nDAI, 2nd & 3rd place - $25 in nDAI)

We’ll be announcing our competition for January soon, so keep an eye out!
Thank you all for participating.

3 Likes

Wow Thank you Very Much Muti-Dao :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Just to clarify, the reason we have it in nDAI is because we converted to the stablecoin when the last budget was requested so that each project would get the exact amount requested while still being contained in the NEAR wallet. In the astrodao, to request nDAI, you simply click the currency option and you will see the option there.
Thanks

1 Like

Thanks so much for the opportunity and I loved doing this illustration.
:relaxed: :relaxed: :relaxed: :relaxed:

2 Likes

Congrats to all of you ! :tada:

1 Like

loved it! bring on the next one

3 Likes