[CLOSED COMPETITION] Creative Collage Competiton - "The World Upside Down" - muti dao

The World Upside Down - Creative Collage Competiton

This contest is an open call for visual artists to create a collage-style illustration for muti that will be exhibited in our CryptoVoxels space as part of the running exhibition and series of live streams.

There are several stunning examples attached below by fellow artists of the ecosystem for some inspiration and context as to what we’re looking for!

The Guidelines:

• “The World upside down” is the theme. This must tie in some way, but is also a loose concept.

• The artwork can be in whatever format (portrait,landscape or square) but with a minimum size of 1080 x 1080 p.

• The piece has to be done in a collage style, digitally or manually, with photos, drawings or digital sketches, etc., whichever method suits you best.

• It can be simple or intricate… you do you! Let’s get creative.

How does it work?

Submit your collage in this forum post + your near name.

Once the deadline is reached we will close the bounty and the council will vote on winning pieces.

• First place will be rewarded $50 in NEAR and we will make an NFT of the pattern on the muti mintbase store, with split royalties and revenue for the DAO (25%) and the artist (75%)

• Second place will be rewarded $30 in NEAR and we will make an NFT of the pattern on the muti mintbase store, with split royalties and revenue for the DAO (25%) and the artist (75%)

• Third place will be rewarded $20 in NEAR and we will make an NFT of the pattern on the muti mintbase store, with split royalties and revenue for the DAO (25%) and the artist (75%)

When is it rolling?

• Starting from the the 8th of January.

• Deadline for submission is the 26th of January.

• 30th of January the winners will be announced in our channels/forum.

Any questions feel free to reach out in here or through TG 1 !

Looking forward to see your submissions! :green_heart:

Please keep in mind this is a open and caring community, be respectfull, dont steal designs and invite your friends to participate!

Reference images / Inspiration reel:

11 Likes

Love this piece, the concept gives us something to think about

3 Likes

Can’t wait to put up my own work here, this should be fun!

2 Likes

Childhood Flowers - Original Version
thephilosopher.near

Our world was different in our childhood. We all have a feeling that we were happier, safer before. But were we? What do the childhood flowers tell us about the development of our consciousness? what does it say about the development of the world?

8 Likes

I just entered here and I found so many oportunities to show what I can do! I can’t wait to upload my art in here!

2 Likes

When the World stoped - 16 bits e os quatro evangelistas do Nilo

wasem_simon.near

6 Likes

The top goes up and the bottom goes down. :arrow_up_down:
Self Portrait
Dazo.near

6 Likes

Hi, dear community!

This piece is called “Antonia sobre Lisboa (o la infancia que no fue)”. The technique is gouache and collage on paper, and the dimensions are 29.7 x 42.0 cm.

It portrays a picture of a Portuguese family from the 1940s. :framed_picture: Hope you enjoy it!

My user is belzua.near.

All my best,
Belén

7 Likes

douradinhos.near

4 Likes

Life worths os very rare to have the best memories only about we can see the darkness.

Bloody Portal of Truth

louietism.near

3 Likes

Prometeu

natashacremoneseartista.near

8 Likes

meds and sugar

thats all we need :smiley:

2 Likes

yess my frieeend !! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

1 Like

Hi, I have a question.

The Revards will be in NEAR or Dolars?

Is it 50 NEAR or 50 dolars in NEAR?

Cheers <3

1 Like

Hey @eraquario
At the start of the month when we requested the budget we converted the values to DAI, a stablecoin that works in the NEAR wallet in order to guarantee the values promised for each project. It will be sent in DAI and is easy to convert to NEAR.

Hope that helps!

2 Likes

Here is my submission:

whatshertoes.near

6 Likes

The World Upside Down

eraquario.near

2 Likes

This is awesome @Dazo !!! Congrats

1 Like

Thank you very much Ghini :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This competition is now closed! Thank you for all of the submissions.
We will be announcing the winners in the next few days :slight_smile:

3 Likes