Art Project "The faces of the goddess"

Nymphs, muses, mermaids, witches, goddesses… women have had various mythological and archetypical representations through art history, both in the east and the west. With this art project, we intend to re-visit those representations, and hopefully reconstruct them with a contemporary ethos. If this idea is something that engages you, we look forward to receiving your work!

About INA DAO

• Purpose: promote the inclusion of women in the artistic world and the crypto ecosystem.
  • Mission: support female artists and projects through mentoring, funding and networking.
  • Vision: we envision a gender-equal artistic scene, where the feminine is celebrated and promoted.

The project

We encourage the participants to reflect about the mythological and archetypical representations of women through art history, and build a piece related to any/many of them. We accept any kind of artistic expressions, i.e. poems, videos, photos, paintings, illustrations, collages, sounds, etc., as long as they can be uploaded to our Mintbase Store.

The rewards

Similarly to our previously created project My Gaia / Mom, we will be offering 3 prizes to the most voted pieces - this will be decided by the INA community.

• 1st $200usd in DAI

• 2nd $150usd in DAI

• 3rd $100usd in DAI

The deadline

We encourage the community members to submit their pieces until April 5th. These will all be featured both in our Cryptovoxels and Nearhub galleries for more visibility of the artists. We plan on hosting a collective exhibit on April 18th at 18 GMT.

How to submit pieces

To protect authorial rights, we suggest that the participants mint their pieces directly in our store. The revenue split will be 25% for the DAO, and 75% for the artist. Please contact us on Telegram with your near name, so that we can add you as a minter.

If you’re not familiar with minting works, please leave your piece in comments, along with your near name, and we’ll be happy to do that for you.

IMPORTANT
When you submit your piece for this project to the INA DAO store, please write the dimensions of your piece (ie 11"x12" or 23cmx21cm etc). Also please tell us how your piece was made - was it digital, or watercolour, or oils etc. And, it would be great if you could describe your motivation or idea behind the piece. You can do all of this right in the Mintbase store when you mint. Thank you and we are looking forward to your submissions.

Social media

• Instagram @ina__dao
  • Twitter @dao_ina
  • Telegram @inadao

Looking forward to your submissions! :art::sparkles:

xx INA DAO

16 Likes

As a literature student, one of my favourites subjects is greek and roman mythology.
I would love to participate with a drawing or a painting! Where can i submit muy work? Thanks!! Majo.

3 Likes

one by one better and better :orange_heart: :rocket:
wish i could put more likes and hearts,
but i’m happy to invite artists here :dizzy:

3 Likes

Hey, hey @Majo.imtimed, nice to see you around!

Glad to hear you liked the subject, and that you’re keen on participating. As per the submission, you can sign it to our Mintbase Store with your near wallet, and go to Create > Mint. Don’t forget to click on the $ sign at the end and set a price so that you can list it.

I’ve added you as a Minter in our store, shout if you need help!

xx INA DAO

1 Like

Hey, hi. This is great :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m a non-binary person but it interested me that reflection. Can I create and participate? Also, I am already part of the Gambiarra store, so not sure about mint in your store if it’s possible :innocent: tnx anyways :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Hey @LulucaL

Of course, INA is basically about promoting and celebrating the feminine, and everyone is invited to this party! :tada:

It’ll be great to have your perspective on the subject, looking forward to receiving your submission. And yes, you can mint pieces in many stores.

xx INA DAO

5 Likes

IMPORTANT
When you submit your piece for this project to the INA DAO store, please write the dimensions of your piece (ie 11"x12" or 23cmx21cm etc). Also please tell us how your piece was made - was it digital, or watercolour, or oils etc. And, it would be great if you could describe your motivation or idea behind the piece. You can do all of this right in the Mintbase store when you mint. Thank you and we are looking forward to your submissions.

2 Likes

Probably gonna join hereeee​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

:raised_hands::star_struck:

4 Likes

:white_heart: White TARA :white_heart:

handmade work by
kintamani.near
from #goa-dao :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Navaratri - big Hindu festival celebration of all matifestaton of Goddess

mir108.near

3 Likes

Saraswati from 13th century
special for InaDAO from goadao.near

new media generative nft artist from #goadao
stanislava.near

4 Likes

I’ll try to create something :smiley: I have a few sketches that I can choose and finalize
Goddess bless :raised_hands::two_hearts:
My wallet is klarakopi.near

1 Like

Added, dear!

You can now mint the piece in our store. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great work, thanks for participating.

1 Like

Can you add me to the store? My wallet : trendheo.near
Right now I have an idea . Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, you have been added!

1 Like

African Women 006.
The work shows the beauty and mood of African women. The work wants to call for gender equality for women.Digital art:1920x2920px
trendheo.near

3 Likes

I submitted my face of “extroverted persefone”

5 Likes

Hey everyone we have the results in our first communal vote!! First place #10 Shiva Shacti $200! There was a 3 way tie for the next ones, so we decided to combine 2nd and 3rd prize and divide it by 3 - #11 Narciso, #15 The Inner Call and #16 Ode to Lilith - $83.33 each. If you are one of the winners please submit a proposal in DAI (equivalent of usd) to INA DAO in Astro. I will make a short video on how and add it here shortly. For those of you who haven’t joined the DAO in Astro, have your voice heard for the next one!!
There is a tutorial on our telegram chat if you do not know how. The link is this page here.

4 Likes