Decentralized satellite internet

Hi!
My name is Yevhenii Lukatskyi and I’m PhD Student and teacher in National aviation university (Kyiv, Ukraine) on Ru-community group in Telegramm we spoke about possibility of creating Decentralized satellite Internet, controlled by DAO and based on Web 3.0 principles.
For my opinion we can create and realise this project (in Ukraine we have several Students sattelite and rockets design groups, and Yuzhnoe Design Office, which specialize on rocket and satellite design).
But for this project we need launch 3-4 satellites on geostationary orbit. (its near 15-20 millions NEAR for launches and I think near 10 millions NEAR for each satellite) and each satellite can fly 15 years. Also this type of ethernet have a big delay (near 0.4 sec) but for web3.0, using blockchaine, it’s not vary big problem.
Now I would like to create DAO for this project, but I don’t know it’s possible to realise or it’s fantastic and impossible amount for one project (if search investors for this in USA and use IDO for earn money)?

2 Likes