[Approved] Datality Grant proposal 03/24/2022

Thank you for pointing out. Since @AnaNastya is in charge of this, can you help answering?

3 Likes

They have not been working with us since Feb 15. If you’ve been getting charged above and beyond that, it’s wrong. We have paid for our current SMM traction as part of the separate $6500 grant not through any grant offered to FRG for Datality work.

They do not. Pls let me know if some other source indicates otherwise.

Will continue there with report details! I wanted to quickly clarify FRG’s involvement on this thread.

Thank you!

1 Like

Ok, thanks for information.

1 Like

Very cool!!! Hope that you all will achieve a great success

2 Likes

I heard this project from very long days and Today I saw their work and really Like to work with them and contribute as Community building.

Thanks

2 Likes

@Dacha , please see here: [Report] Datality Q1 Marketing

Thanks!

1 Like

Dear Coucil/Community,

We would kindly ask you to provide your opinion about our proposal, as we would like to be building further and plan the forthcoming period.

Open for suggestions and looking forward to continue!

1 Like

Thanks for the proposal. Can you share links to where your current content is available (Twitter, LinkedIn, blog, etc)?

Can you elaborate on the airdrops you’re planning and how that will work?

You mention 15 partnerships a month via AMA and Collaboration calls. What kinds of partners is Datality looking for? Is there a regular schedule for your AMAs/calls?

3 Likes

Hi so608,

Thanks for your interest in our project and we are looking forward for you to join, when Datality will be live!

@Olha-Datality , please share the Link Tree. @0xprofiteroles give 2-3 sentences about our Twitter Strategy for the next 2 month

@Tothemoon, give the overview of our plan for the next 2 month for the engagement sessions, including the overview of the packages

As for airdrop, that would be an event, where we will encourage the early/white list users to upload data for Datality platform with the small incentive of doing so

Team, make sure we provide an overview within today. Thanks!

2 Likes

Greetings! We are glad you expressed such interest in our project :partying_face: Here is our linktree to all the available social media Datality the Data Marketplace | Linktree

2 Likes

Thank you for the replies and the links. Your Twitter threads and first blog post are solid. In looking at your plans, my advice from a marketing standpoint would be to use funding to focus on only the most important channels while experimenting with the rest at this early stage. The most successful tactic I typically see for early audience development is being crystal clear about your audience, choosing 1-2 places that audience either already hangs out (i.e. Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn) and 1 place to ask them to opt into (i.e. Discord or Telegram) and then repurposing your content as best you can to the other platforms until you get traction. Trying to cultivate new/early audiences in 5 different places at one time can spread your efforts and funding too thin.

One other small thing that stood out to me – why spend time attracting college students? Are they the target customer/avatar on either side of the marketplace?

That said, I can support your proposal based on what I have read here and in the report.

Curious if @marketingdao-council has any other thoughts/questions?

4 Likes

Dear so608,

Very strong and insightful points! @0xprofiteroles , please incorporate the suggestions into our SMM/Twitter strategy.

For colleague student, the idea was to offer them monetizing opportunities for their research papers, which they already completed. But you right, might not be the Core/Urgent Target Group

I would also love to have a brief catch up in month time, to present you the progress and results, so we can get your view and mentorship on the direction.

One more time thank you for input!

2 Likes

Great input @so608!

Our SMM strategy kickstarted by focusing on raising awareness on what Datality is building, which gaps it fills and the solution it brings by integrating data marketplace & blockchain. In order to achieve that our Twitter posts aims:

• Web2 public already involved in data market / interested in participating (as sellers / buyers) but mostly still “blockchain naive”
  • Web3 developers also building data projects which can integrate/build on top of Datality and enrichen the ecosystem
  • The NEAR Community: which even when not directly involved with it’s use case may embrace such an unique project being built in the ecosystem and actively contribute either on community building process and on spreading the word about it.

Twitter seems to be the crossroads that links the 3 above but LinkedIn also may reach out the much needed institutional/academia audience (where the bulk supply & demand of data is) and, finally, take them to a common place where the community will take roots (I’d say Discord suits perfect for that).

Finally, the question arose for me: which target group is THE paramount in order to get traction at this stage?

1 Like

Hey @so608, great questions and suggestions! Our project will have two wings for the collaboration – crypto and institutional. For the last one, we will reach out to big research institutions to provide us with the data we need and fill the platform with it. For the crypto wing, we are looking for partners that are companies with a unique solution built on Near and for the prominent projects in DeFi, NFT and GameFI spaces. We will join our forces with the Near Foundation and leverage their support to add more value to what we already have. Upcoming AMAs will be announced on our social channels, so stay tuned for the first one.

1 Like

Hello, @marketingdao-council !

Is there any further information we can provide to help you make a decision on our proposal? If you have all you need, could we move it to an official vote?

Many thanks!

cc: @Olha-Datality @valeriy.nemyrov

Hey Clint!

Just to clarify; is this a funding request to the MarketingDAO? Or are you requesting a grant from NF?:

1 Like

Hey David!

This was intended for MarketingDAO because the SMM and community-building activities are similar to the previous grant awarded. We figured we were in the right channel. If not, we can pivot and resubmit in a more appropriate area.

I’ll amend the category as it might be overlooked if that’s the case

1 Like

@Clint-Datality very happy to see your high quality proposal. Happy to Approve and good luck with your plans!

Looking forward to see your progress report in a month :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes