Creatives DAO - Suggestion for a way forward

If nuisance is being created we can remove the member from that meeting. Guidelines for interaction should be set by the three groups before we begin the meetings.

2 Likes

It’s a brilliant idea. Leaving room for more discussions and divergent opinions from everyone is quite appreciated.

Welldone.

2 Likes

I agree with you a lot.

we can make a timeline and INFORM EVERYONE to make the changes.

But first we need to know the problems, so we can think in solutions to it. I dont know all the problems and all the questions, they are spread in the forum/telegram/astrodao.
We only will come to a solution if we understand the problem, set an objective and discuss about it.

I think we can came with solution, i can make a lot of them, but i need to understand the full thing that is trying to be fixed.

After this we can set a objective and an action plan to solve it

5 Likes

Good thoughts, first off is to begin with token weighted voting suggested by Chloe in the chat

In my opinion there are only 2 main problems

1. A better decentralised voting mechanism - we can come to some way of moving forward by the way suggested above as everyone will get to explain their idea of voting.

2. How to measure “value” as per NF for creatives - the only way is to get in touch with NF

I’d like to mention some names here who I think can link us there.

@David_NEAR
@chloe
@tabear
@frnvpr

7 Likes

Heyaa,

from the 4 names mentioned only @David_NEAR would have a direct contact to NF from what I am aware at this current moment. As for the voting moving forward and other inputs, I’ll be on the Monday’s call and happy to help with what I can :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks @tabear
It’ll be great you have any more names to add to the list.

1 Like

I would like to make a suggestion for the betterment or the creative. And the community in a whole.
SUGGESTION

1. Let all DAO pick one representative to have voting rights and suggestions making on proposals.
    Note: this selected rep must be active and have good experience on the forum, Astro DAO and $Near in a whole.
    Am glad to know the new introduction of creative cert this would help in the knowledge aspect and improvements on DAO to know more on what creatives is all about. Later future DAO representative can get cert of creative so we do things professionally
  2. No closing of proposal without forum dialogue between the Author and the moderators or DAO reps.
    Author’s opinion should be heard too.
  3. If not mistaken we’ve minimum of 5 mods on creative, but only 1 or 3 mods reply “this proposal follows creative and is approved “ or “ close proposal “ No much questioning or clarification of a proposal before pushing it to astrodao for voting.

I don’t want to go into much talk about sustainability, cause we still need to talk about how DAO can attain sustainability cause we wouldn’t be aspecting funds from NF Everytime as well.
Thanks for this post, hope to see improvement in the creative soon

1 Like

Unfortunately I dont, he would be the only one that I am aware of at this point which is a NF employee (there should be more I guess but I have not been in touch with them.)

4 Likes

Thanks for your insight @Cryptonaut and also for bringing this thought process here to the forum, so we can continue further constructive feedback. I agree, seeing as there is no clear way right now, we should refocus, allow time for discussion, and keep the momentum of the community while doing so.

5 Likes

Hello @Cryptonaut
I think it is a good proposal, a good way to step backward a little and listen to the community.

I’d like to highlight one thing that is important - showing ideas is not to debate them, but only to expose, so we can create a listening environment. I understood that after the presentations, the communities will have time to discuss it internally, to study and to share new insights and propositions… is something like that what you have purposed?

And also like to say, join my voice with @beetlejuice, that many of these problems are still unclear for most of us, and also the process of voting, so this understanding is really essential so that the community can take hold of the process.

Thank you for sharing your point and present a way towards a solution
with my best regards to all

4 Likes

Yes, @ritamaria. I am proposing to have discussions after presentations.

As things are unclear we have proposed that we will pause some of the things which Creative Da earlier had suggested please look at the below mentioned post for clarity

3 Likes

thanks!! yes, I saw this! and want to thank you all for it, think it’s really important now to make this pause, listen to each other and then build together the following steps!

:purple_heart:

@Jessica also should

Hey team,

VERY SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY

Expect some correspondence from the NF in regards to how we can best measure the value from the initiatives we’re funding through Creatives and MarketingDAO. In addition to that, we’ll be exploring ways to optimise these funding verticals and ensure everyone can get access to the funding required.

5 Likes

Thank You :heart: @David_NEAR

1 Like

Looking forward David!

1 Like

A brilliant idea @Cryptonaut this is long overdue and I think we can achieve this as we all need to have a clear vision and understanding, it is also a good idea to take time with this as it requires a thorough discussion,

1 Like

Thank you so much, @David_NEAR. Very glad here.

I have an idea to improve our flow of submissions of proposals: maybe we can send in the beginning of the month proposal for that month and a proposal for next month. If both are approved, the next month proposal will pass through the voting process in the middle of the previews month, in a way that it would be approved and with resources by the end of the month, before starting the projects. This has an inconvenient: the reports. We would approve proposals without seeing the report, what is not good. So we could also see the reports retroactively, in order to also give time to the moderators to analyze the proposals. What do you think?

2 Likes