[Creatives DAO] - Decentralization review & Meeting

Good afternoon Creatives family!

I’m Isa, I’m 30 years old, illustrator and audiovisual producer, I’m from the countryside of São Paulo state in Brazil, I’m a mom to 7 year old Alice, I have a pet kitty, I’m vegetarian, circus performer, juggler and music lover.

Currently I work only within the NEAR protocol, making this my only monthly income.

I joined initially at the invitation of Rodrigo Cid, aka philosopher, for Gambiarra’s store, and later to work in the production of parties at metaversos by Metaverse DAO.

I am a member of Gambiarra DAO since February 2022, founded Limoeiro Stúdio DAO now in May and received an invitation now in June to be a member at Feminu DAO .
Currently I play some projects in different DAOs and with different proposals.

Metatronic is an electronic music party that happens in the metaverse, the sound proposal is very different from something mainstream, I search for independent and alternative artists from smaller collectives in Brazil and invite them to compose the line up.
At Metatronic I produce the party, I often record the sets in my house, edit the videos, decorate the recording set and sometimes the metaverse; I do the promotion, the onboarding of the DJs, create the flyer, and even set aside a budget to buy works of the artists who will be in the gallery on the day of the party.
I created Metatronic’s profile on Youtube, and the last video, which is less than 30 days old, already has more than 60 views.
I also created the instagram profile, but I still can’t give all the attention to the insta marketing of the party, after all there are many things to produce, and there is no support team.
I have received messages from people saying that this project has been pioneering in Brazil and I hope it grows more and more, after all I think it has woven many eyes of people involved with the scene in recent times.
We are already on the fifth edition of the project and this month we will receive ROTCIV, a DJ who lives in Berlin and lives from the electronic scene there.
Metatronic was born in Metaverse DAO and was hosted by Gambiarra DAO from its third edition with the aim of bringing people into the gallery space in the metaverse, promoting the space and the artists in the store.

METATRONIC I
METATRONIC II
METATRONIC III
METATRONIC IV
METATRONIC V

I am not a member of Octopode DAO, but the members there have received a project that I run with @macieira , the Eight Exhibition.
This project is a collection of eight works created by eight different guest artists, each of whom develops an artwork with one of the eight DAO values.
The project is already in its third edition and the idea is to close the eighth edition, thus having a collection with 64 works, eight of each value.

EIGHT EXHIBITION I
EIGHT EXHIBITION II
EIGHT EXHIBITION III

And I wanted to take the opportunity to talk about the Limoeiro Studio DAO, it’s a DAO that I founded with a different intent of the other conventional DAOs that we have acting today within the creatives.
The idea is not to show what each one knows how to do, but to teach what one knows to other people.
To value the teacher, share the artistic knowledge and support the Brazilian community with bilingual teaching and basic introduction to the NEAR ecosystem.
The final intent is to develop a platform for NFT courses, where the teacher receives royalties from his work and this makes DAO self-sustainable.
I invited @Natashacremonese to take the lead with me on this because I believe in her work, her character and potential, and because together we have the sum of qualities needed to develop the project, create the community and plan the process of developing the platform.
Unfortunately Creatives is no longer accepting applications for funding from new DAOs for two months, but this has not made us give up, we are lining up to plan a way to make something happen somehow.

LIMOEIRO STÚDIO DAO INTRODUCTION

Finally, I have other projects developed within the ecosystem, and I am very grateful to how much I learn and how much I develop myself here.

I know that decentralization worries you a lot, but it is also necessary to have some patience with the members, after all, every month new people come into the communities and the groups are renewed.
I feel myself as proof of this.
My first DAO was the Metaverse DAO, after I left I went to Gambiarra, and I want at some point to dedicate myself only to Limoeiro, leaving my place to the newer ones.
And so it goes on. People enter the ecosystem without knowing anything about it, the DAOs and the were do the role of teaching and helping. it is fair that these people have their own ideas and follow their own paths in order to take with them the partners ideas and proposals.
How many of them are promising? I don’t know. And nor will we know unless we try.
Perhaps it is important to review the criteria for financing DAOs, and not think that the problem is only decentralization and self-sustainability.
I am very worried about the movement that is happening lately because we are not just numbers working, we are people, with families and that some of them depend on us.

I think this dialogue and transparency that we have here is very important, thank you very much to everyone who took the time to read about me.

Wallet: isadanoninho.near
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Isa_Danoninho_
Instagram: Login • Instagram
Login • Instagram
Youtube Metatronic: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCByzc2UNyr3vWCINBdUwdFA
Linktree: Isa Danoninho | Linktree
Danone Psicodélico | Linktree

Votes casted in Gambiarra: 131 votes
Votes casted in Limoeiro: 4 votes
Votes casted in Feminu: 0 votes

15 Likes

Olá comunidade Near.

Sou Dazo fotografo brasileiro formado em Processos fotográficos em 2013 pela escola tecnica Senac. Sou apaixonado pela musica, o audiovisual e a fotografia. Sou rapper (aposentado) e tenho alguns trabalhos na rede, hoje em dia não estou mais produzindo musica mas continuo circulando na gig ate hoje. Como fotografo iniciei fotografando shows, video clips e making offs.
Hoje em dia meu acervo e meu portifolio é praticamente voltado para a cultura hip hop, rap e trap que é de onde eu surgi e cresci artisticamente.
Atualmente sou fotografo freelancer, sou fotografo da federação paulista de Karate, artista nft, um pouco de produtor artístico e executivo de um mc de trap e tambem membro do conselho da Gambiarra Dao.

Como membro da comunidade Near eu iniciei em dezembro de 2021 pela Gambiarra através do onboarding do @thephilosopher que me trouxe da rede Tezos. Grande parte do que aprendi dentro do ecosistema Near foi atraves deste onboarding com o Philosopher.
Fui um dos fundadores da Gambiarra Dao onde tive oportunidade de me tornar membro do conselho e onde permaneço ate hoje.
Aprendi bastante sobre os processos de Dao e estou aprendendo ate hoje. Fui o único membro da Gambiarra Dao que optou em permanecer apenas em uma Dao e focar em entender a descentralização, o Astro, o Creatives e conhecer trabalhos de outras Daos.
Aumentar minha rede de contato com outros membros e fazer trocas para poder me desenvolver como council foi o meu foco nesses 5 primeiros meses, pois tenho interesse em um dia fazer parte do grupo de moderadores pois é a parte que me identifiquei bastante mas para isso ainda estou melhorando meu idioma ingles.

Em Abril eu iniciei um onboarding dos membros da Procd Dao que esta nascendo com artistas marginais periféricos sem nenhum incentivo, iniciei esse processo apenas porque amo tudo isso, tivemos encontros, reuniões e uma construção saudável para podermos chegar dentro do Forum com tudo planejado. Demos azar de lançarmos nossa introdução no mesmo mês que o creatives cortou o financiamento de novas Daos, então estamos aguardando novas atualizações para podermos entender se conseguiremos desenvolver esse trabalho com artistas de super potencial que ja estão entendendo um pouquinho sobre o que é a Near.
Voces podem entender um pouco dessa construção através da nossa introdução e nosso roadmap.

A Procd Dao é a fusão da produtora que criei em 2007 junto com a Take95 que é uma produtora cultural artística com ampla linguagem empreendedora e periférica. Dentro desta construção de quase 3 meses da Procd Dao a @TayOlua foi minha primeira onboardada como membro da Dao e me ajudou muito nessa pré produção e construção da Procd Dao e ja esta super antenada no forum e hoje em dia ela que esta me atualizando com informações da Near hehehe.

Dentro do ecosistema da Near alem de council da Gambiarra e a construção da Procd Dao venho tentando agregar mais engajamento de artistas fotógrafos.
Com apoio da Mintbase Dao e @marianeu criei a loja da Procd Store voltada exclusivamente para fotógrafos, essa loja ja esta com 41 membros e quase 80 obras mintadas. Para os próximos meses pretendo iniciar um processo de ampliação da divulgação desta loja junto da Procd Dao quando iniciar os financiamentos e desta forma trazer mais e mais fotógrafos da rede etherium e outras redes.

Vale ressaltar que um dos projetos que seria da Procd Dao foi abraçado por outra Dao pelo motivo de estarmos sem financiamento do creatives, sendo assim ja construimos pontes de interação de artistas, de novas ideias dentro da própria proposta e que acarretou no convite de se tornar membro da Nomade Label Dao, uma Dao que esta com uma proposta bem diferente do formato que somos acostumados a ver.
Então a partir desta proposta passei a ser membro também da Nomade Label Dao e tem sido uma experiência bem interessante.

REFLEXÃO

Eu Dazo sou apaixonado por construção de relacionamentos, por aprender, por ter oportunidade de criar e muito mais de trazer oportunidade para amigos criarem. Gosto de experimentos, de novidades, de ousadia e de criticos construtivos. Gosto da descentralização, de trocar experiencias, gosto de estudar, gosto de observar a dificuldade do proximo e poder colaborar.
Com a comunidade Near eu tive oportunidade de experimentar tudo isso que gosto nesse curto periodo, então agradeço muito a essa comunidade por ter me dado essa oportunidade de participar de tudo isso.

Agradeço a todos os membros da Gambiarra em especialmente aos que dividem ou dividiram o conselho comigo @filmesdeinfiltracao @Ghini e Cleusa.
Agradeço ao @FritzWorm por sempre estar nos dando suporte e construindo essa comunidade em conjunto, agradeço tambem ao @hevertonharieno que as vezes trocamos ideias pelos trabalhos que a Cudo Dao realiza e sou fã, a @ritamaria e @blusw que me convidaram a ser membro da Nomade Label Dao.

Gratidão a todos que estão fazendo parte desta construção artistica na web3 através da Near.

DADOS

Wallet: dazo.near
Twitter: https://twitter.com/leandrodazo
Telegram: leandrodazo
Portifilio: https://leandrodazo.myportfolio.com/
Linktree: https://linktr.ee/leandrodazo
Votos Astro: 179 votos (158 Gambiarra e 21 Nomade)

CONQUISTAS EM DESTAQUE

Sera um prazer poder tomar um café no metaverso e poder falar mais sobre qualquer duvida.

Saudações

Dazo

16 Likes

Telegram: @carlosescouto
Instagram: @ciclanocarlos
Wallet: escouto.near

I am part of the DAOS @gambiarra and @octópode. At Octópode, I am an advisor.

I am Carlos Escouto, researcher and teacher of Theater and cultural producer. I am also currently president of the municipal council of culture of Santa Cruz do Sul. I love the arts and I really like to facilitate the financing of the artistic processes of the artists. My mission is this: to obtain funding for the realization of artistic works, especially with works that have a relevant social impact in communities.

Outstanding Achievements -

Interpretation Lisbon Revisited - Àlvaro De Campos -

Interpretation Poema em linha straight - Fernando Pessoa

Interpretation ‘‘All love letters are’’ - Fernando Pessoa

Cultural production and executive production ‘‘Infinito acoustico’’ Dama Etílica

Cultural production and executive production ‘‘Flowers in the Garden’’ -

Cultural production and executive production ''Fria Madrugada

Cultural production and executive production ''O petit do palhaço

Workshop cultural production Aldir Blanc law

Cultural production and executive production ''Anjos e Querubins

12 Likes

Hi, my name is Cleusa, I’m from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

I have a degree in dentistry, and I am passionate about photography. Ten years ago I took my first course and since then photography went from a hobby to a profession.

I have always enjoyed keeping up with new technologies, art, and meeting people and new cultures.

In November 2021 I had my first contact with NFT through Galeria Gambiarra. Parallel to my entry in this Gallery, I started a project with authorial photographs using image editing, collage and colorization developing abstract images.
This new experience introduced me to amazing people from whom I learned a lot, and made projects. Today I am a council member of Gambiarra DAO, and in June I received an invitation to be a member of Feminu DAO.

Informations:

. Wallet: cleusaraven.near
. Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/cleusaraven
. Telegram: @Cleusa_Raven
. Instagram: Login • Instagram I Login • Instagram
. Discord: Cleusa Raven#5594

Highlights proposals:

8 Likes

My name is Mayra. I’m married to a musician, graduated in Ecology, and Post-Graduated in Photography: Technique, Language and Media, I also have Specialization courses in several areas of Photography.

I am a photographer since 2010, I also worked as a Photography consultant and course sales at “Escola de Imagem” in Belo Horizonte,Minas Gerais. I also worked at Servtrad - Sworn Translation Service, as an assistant and bilingual secretary, and I also taught English at Upmusic School from 2020 to 2021.

I accomplished the collective exhibition: “Experiência do Não ver” (Experience of Not seeing) in 2013, as the final project of the post-graduation course, under the curatorship of Tibério França, at Casa UNA-Belo Horizonte, MG.

Currently, I also teach private English classes, take photographs and spend most of my time at Metaverse.

I joined Metaverse in February this year, through FEMINU, invited by @BiaVictal, and I began to know this community full of possibilities and incredible artists. I have been learning a lot, cooperating with @macieira in the 7th Edition of MintbaseSunday, and with @Ghini and @Natashacremonese in some projects.

Near Wallet: mayramendes.near

Dao:
@Gambiarradao
@Feminudao

Linktree: @mayramendes.photo | Linktree
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MayraMe78534276
Discord: Mayra#2931

10 Likes

Hi, community! It’s such a pleasure to be part of this environment.

My name is Carolina Cavenaghi and I have an awesome family with @duOCELOT and three little creatives beings.

I am co-founder of The Clan DAO, The Clan Ecosystem

I am also Brazil Guild Leader. Introduction Brazil Guild

I am also the creator of the Electric Neon Near Game Electric Neon Collectionwith the incredible support and guidance of the Human Guild. The team is also a branch of The Clan - theWORKSHIP Creative Studio, through several DAOS of our Guild.

https://mobile.twitter.com/electricneonnft

Idealizer of Children of the DAO - children in the meaning of NEARcomers and “ have a lot to learn” and want to know more about blockchain, web3, art tools, etc.

I’ve managed the ART2AD Project alongside Clan Guild, which empowers Near NFT artists and promotes the near ecosystem at the same time. We are currently in the third edition of the project. In the last Art2AD we made a special extension and DAOnation was born.

I am working 24/7 at Near and already onboarded directly more than 90 people on Near Ecosystem for our Guild.

Our Guild aims to create IRL relations, as we recently helped to build the QualDAO, and formed the BrazilDAO.

This is a short presentation… Happy to make part of this marvelous environment. :relaxed:

Cavenaghi.near
Twitter
Telegram: cacavenaghi
Instagram
AstroDao casted votes - 150 +

8 Likes

Hi fam!
I’m becopro, I’m a graffiti artist since 2012 in Rio de Janeiro. I graduated in Fashion Design in 2009. Nowadays, I’m a web3 enthusiast, NFT artist, Metaverse event producer and I’m a reporter for the Metaverse DAO, going to events, recording and minting them.
I’ve joined the forum on Dec 2021, I’m also a council member of the Metaverse DAO since March 30th and I voted 126 times.
My wallet is becopro.near

Here are my links:

Highlights:

• As a metaverse reporter ( in 5 months of continuous project) I recorded, edited and minted 87 videos from NEAR metaverse events of more than 15 NEAR DAOs and projects, in 4 different metaverses.
  • Idealized the Meta Campfire event.
  • This month I’m co-producing another event with @klarakopi, a party called “Make my day”.

Metaverse DAO links:

6 Likes

Hello everyone. It’s a privilege to be here sharing this moment with you, learning, experimenting, growing, and building this project together; that’s an essential part of our development as a society through a better future.

I’m a father, alongside my partner @whoiscavenaghi

Self-learned designer, multi-media artist, and creator since 1988
Worked in publicity, marketing, and design areas since 2001.
Responsible for the concept to finish projects for a few brands.
Participate as a creator and concept designer at projects for some
significant labels such as NOKIA, NIKE, RIO 2016 PARALYMPIC GAMES
Photographer for a while, a musician for passion, and graffiti artist when possible, among other things.

I’ve joined the web3 by NFTs since March 2021
I have developed a workflow using a simple smartphone mixing online tools, GAN and VQGAN, with apps.
I have been part of the NEAR Ecosystem since Jul 19, 2021.

My first contact was as an artist at the Transform gallery at the Mintbase marketplace and, later, a member of their stipend project. As we became more participants in the ecosystem, we connected to the HypeDAO community and started our first project ideas.
I discovered the bounty system and made my first contributions:
A banner and a poster to the NxM Guild;
A video for the Mintbase;

In the meantime, we met the Creatives DAO when Chloe and Rebbeca helped us understand ( thank you for your patience ) and form our main project.

My partner and I joined our efforts and became a whole.
The Clan Guild was born: a support group that assists professionals focused on parents with children in the creative area. A Brazilian DAO with a mission to pass the acknowledgment to the newcomers.
We understood that share and support are essential tools to build a strong community. As we were learning simultaneously, our projects were sculpted by missteps and correct solutions, with the creatives team swapping information, giving us the support needed.

Many members passed by our telegram group and participated in our activities, at the same time as we learned from them how to build a community. And how hard it is. We developed our way and became a more extensive ecosystem in that many other DAOs were born afterward, connected by familiar members or going on their path.

As a creator, I’ve started a solid career at the NEAR Blockchain and had my first successful sold-out at the Paras Marketplace, with a collection of 101 Flying Ships NFTs, where I’ve fundraised the initial steps to build my major project, the Sky Harbour Game.

I have created a project called Sky Harbour Tales, a comic built collectively by different authors aimed at stories related to the game’s multiverse. We launched it recently at the paras comics.

I’m also part of the team working on the Electric Neon project as a game concept and designer.

Wallet address: duocelot.near
Twitter account: https://twitter.com/duOcelot
Telegram account: Telegram: Contact @duOCELOT
Instagram account:

Total votes casted (all DAOs you belong)

The Clan DAO:
63 proposals
111 votes

The Workship:
11 proposals
11 votes

Comics DAO:
11 proposals
12 votes

and highlighted achievements.

5 Likes

Hello everyone,

I will present myself, @reginamintbase and @LuisInfante as we are the most active part of the mintbaseDAO council :slight_smile:

Wallet address: mariamneu.near
Twitter account: mariamagneu
Telegram account: mariamintbase
Instagram account: mariamneu

Wallet address: reginanogueira.near
twitter account: _reginanogueira
telegram account: nogueiraregina
forum account: @reginamintbase

wallet address: luisinfante.near
telegram: lumintbase
twitter: weirdinfante
forum @LuisInfante

as you can see, me, luis and regina are the most active in the voting processes - but we do have weekly meetings with the whole council to discuss the activities we are funding and access which ones deserve more or less. It has been an awesome experience.

for more info about mintbaseDAO (ex createbase) check out this article:

https://blog.mintbase.io/mintbasedao-is-the-new-createbase-920a34e45e67

our biggest achievements are definitely onboarding so many new artists to the gambiarra guild, to feminu & to MUTHA :slight_smile: and to foster curiosity about utility NFTs around the world.

11 Likes

Hello, I just want to take This Oppurtunity to introduce myself also to the Community.

I am Ligaya 28 y/o married, i am A digital Artist and a Community Builder of Artist in Philippines Digital Groups Since 2018.
I an admin of Some Digital Artist groups before and Promoted into an Admin Of Vexel Philippines,
Maybe because of this Experience i Try to initiate and Expand the Talent of Filipino Artist Globally.

I am The Guild Leader of Filipino Artist Guild maybe because of my connections in Digital Groups In the past thats Why we onboarded a lot of newbies and More Artist Into The near blockchain with The Help Of my team​:heart_eyes:.

I discover Near Protocol Before last july 2021 with the Help of Near Philippines and became active in Near Forum by November 2022. I take the step to introduce F.A.G last decmber and Introduce the Guild to public by January 2022.
Until now i am eager To learn Everything and loved to participate As long as I can and Explore Near Protocol For myself and for Our Community.

Im also a Newly Elected Council Of Hype Dao and a Council in Graffiti Dao for 4 months now.:blush:

Total Vote Casted: 156
F.A.G = 111
Hype Dao= 18
Graffiti Dao= 27

My Links:

Twitter
Telegram@ligaya_near
Discord: ligaya#9661

We are still Learning and Me and my Team Is focus on Our Community by helping them and guiding them in all Knowledge we can share, Maybe Thats Our Success In this Field. Thanks Fam​:heart:

7 Likes

Hey all! Liberation Wellness DAO has only interacted with the creative DAO through hosting an event alongside Kin DAO & Primordia DAO (Liberation Wellness DAO is a member of Primordia DAO) but we look forward to engaging more with the creative DAO in the future.
Our wallet addresses are:

A little about me (Izzy / Liberationra.near) and Liberation Wellness DAO

I am the founder of Liberation Wellness, the predecessor to Liberation Wellness DAO and one of the 3 council members of Liberation Wellness DAO.

I am the son of Egyptian immigrants and a 9 year veteran of the military. I served in the US Coast Guard from ages 18 till 27.

In 2017 I was medically separated from the Military after 9 years of service.

I tore my ACL twice along with other knee injuries. I broke my back, wrist, and ribs. I was Diagnosed with arthritis at 25, lost range of motion in my knees at 20, left wrist at 25, and diagnosed with PTSD upon discharge.

The ending of my military career opened up new avenues. With my health having deteriorated so far, and not having great success with conventional medical treatment or mental health care, I took matters into my own hands and began studying exercise science, nutrition, and mental health.

Within my first year of studying and training, I lost over 100 lbs, gained nearly 35 pounds of muscle, and healed many of my injuries and pain that held me back for years.

At 27 & 28, I was even able to regain mobility and range of motion I had lost at 20, which doctors told him he would never regain.

My biggest goal is to share knowledge I’ve learned with communities across the globe and help others find healing and joy through strength and wellness.

Liberation Wellness DAO
Liberation Wellness DAO is enrolled in DAOcubator and receiving support and mentorship from DAOcubator.

We are a group of creators dedicated to building a decentralized approach to working, organizing, and serving our communities in fitness, nutrition, and wellness. We are growing a network of professionals that create, build community and businesses, and share work with the goal of providing their community the best possible support and services. We aim to connect professionals to a network with shared values to lean on, grow with, and learn from.

Our mission is to grow a community centered around wellness, autonomy, and building healthy, vibrant, communities, while creating and providing the tools to better serve our communities and the support to grow wellness centered businesses within our community ecosystems. One way we’re doing this is helping other creators and professionals onboard, and learn how they can enter and work in the NEAR ecosystem.

Liberation Wellness DAO is building a virtual incubation project and a physical incubation chamber for its community. We call it the BioHacker House. Both projects are currently in beta and running personnel through closed trials The virtual incubation chamber aims to grow in the web3 space with upcoming projects including a planned NFT project and a decentralized coaching and delivery system. The physical incubation chamber project is hosted in Oakland, CA and is the foundation the web3 projects are built on. You can find the most recent photos and updates on Instagram.

We recently Launched our first NFT, NFTiti!

An artistic rendering of my cat, Nefertiti. We used Satori to do so. The NFT will be used as admission tokens to our Movie & NFT community Night on june 23rd in Oakland, CA at our BioHacker space. The event will connect those already working on NEAR protocol locally with other local creatives and entrepreneurs, and aims to help folks enter the NEAR ecosystem.

We’ve been part of the NEAR ecosystem since April, and we’re extremely excited to continue growing and collaborating with others!

2 Likes

Hello, hello!

Apologies for the delay with my response to this post.
I’m ted.iv, currently one of the Creatives DAO moderators and also council on muti dao and Garden Collective DAO, previous council member of Graffiti DAO also.

near wallet: tediv.near

total votes cast: 403 (muti-dao)
muti votes cast in Creatives DAO: 207
votes cast in Garden Collective DAO: 31
votes also cast for the duration of my time as council for Graffiti DAO, but as I’m no longer on the council of the DAO I cannot see metrics for this.

I have been in the NEAR ecosystem since August of '21 via muti dao and have been learning a lot about the space since. It’s been a very steep learning curve as the ecosystem of NEAR continues to grow and evolve. As an artist, I came in with an interest in learning from the perspective of a creator, but also as an events organiser, I have thoroughly enjoyed learning about project management as well as general communications and transparency within the NEAR ecosystem.

My background is in graphic design, but over the past 5 years, since moving to Lisbon from Ireland, I have been involved in arts and culture management and production, including roles such as venue manager of Arroz Studios, project management for Garden Collective e (a creative collective I co-founded with 4 others that is also making it’s way into to the NEAR ecosystem), Stage manager for Ethical Assembly to name a few.

• muti dao council since September '21
  • Garden Collective council since it’s founding as a DAO in March '22
  • Graffiti DAO council for 3 months
  • Creatives DAO moderator since February '22

I have also collaborated on artwork and design with the likes of BEAT DAO, C1 Guild, VanDAO, NxM & more.

www.muticolelctive.org

9 Likes

Hello, Creatives and NEAR Community!

I am Mary Razel, a digital artist from the Philippines. I’ve been on Near for 5 months. I am one of the ‘Researcher’ of Filipino Artist Guild and the March AOTM of the guild. As a ‘researcher’ we do sorts of things, like helping the newly onboarded members to activate their Near Wallet and guide them on things related to NEAR such as; minting on Paras, creating an account on NEAR Forum, and we’re also the moderator of F.A.G’s Discord server. Last week, we guide some of the members on how to list their NFTs on the-auction. We do sorts of things that can help our community grow. I’ve been also actively participating on the Near Forum, joining bounties from different DAOs and likes, for the whole 5 months I’m on NEAR.

Here are my SNS links along with my NEAR Wallet:

• Near Wallet | maryrazel.near
  • Twitter Account | @maryrazel_224
  • Instagram Account | @maryrazel.224
  • Telegram | @maryrazel_224
  • Discord | Mary Razel #0085

Since we’ve been only added on the Astrodao of the Filipino Artist Guild a few days ago, I’ve only done 1 vote as a researcher.
Screenshot_20220618-111447_Chrome

3 Likes

Hello NEAR COMMUNITY
I’m mido4bs.near. I’m a researcher of the Filipino Artist Guild’s telegram and moderator of the Filipino Artist Guild’s discord.

I started my Near journey last January 2022. As a researcher and moderator of the Filipino Artists Guild, We help accommodate new artists being on-boarded on Near. Here are some of the tasks that we do for the growth of not only our guild but also the entire community :

• Help new artists in creating their wallets and in minting their Nfts on different Near marketplaces.
  • Secure the guild from scammers and suspicious telegram users by banning them after checking their profile.
  • Host random Twitter spaces to encourage everyone from the community to have confidence in a shilling and marketing their NFTs.
  • Partner with different Nft projects for Wl, giveaways, and collaborations.
    -vote on proposals (specifically 1 vote on AstroDAO)

As a beginner here in the Near community these are the very least things that we can do for the community. But we would love to grow and learn more as we continue our journey in exploring the entire ecosystem.It’s our pleasure to be part of this growing community.

Here are my sns accounts and Ner wallet:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Jakefrbs?t=VM2vN
-Qnv_QiOzTscovqag&s=09

Telegram: @midoforbes

Discord: Mido#8769

Near wallet: mido4bs.near

3 Likes

Hello Creatives,
It’s nice to be here with y’all.

Wallet.near—purpledot.near
Twitter—@talk2purpledot
Telegram—@realPurpledot
Read my medium— PurpleDot – Medium

My name is Beloved Igwe (Mrs). Well known for my pen name Purpledot. I’m a writer who’s been writing for the longest I can remember. (Since childhood). A baker Sometimes. I Graduated from the Harvard College writing center before learning about web3.
Since I got into the space, it’s been a never ending process of learning and growth. Optimistic about the future and all.
I have been directly involved in various DAOs and ecosystem activities. Tbh the community is a promising and hopeful one fr.

I’m a lover of art and every good thing written. Ready to build, impact and help always.

:purple_heart: +:bulb:

5 Likes

Alice Turnbull / @plantasia
wallet: itsaturn.near
insta: Login • Instagram

Hello! I’m Alice Turnbull, more known as the founder and curator of Plantasia LX, since its origin as a physical gallery. I’m a Scottish/Brazilian multidisciplinary artist with a B.A in Audiovisual at the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro and Art M.A’s in different continents, UNA-Buenos Aires and the latest at FBAUL-Lisbon. In 2015 I lived in Mexico for a year after being awarded with the government-funded mobility programme Conexão Cultura Brasil to coordinate and exhibit at the Museo del Chopo, in Mexico City. Later moved to London where I worked with music production and film editing until 2020. I ended up choosing the Portuguese sunny life for obvious reasons (:

I also work collaborating with @Mette @squattingPigeon @marianeu @vicentetbh @roadworks @CatiaCiriaco @raquelareia @vandal and artists of Planting AIR residency through being council of @arroz-criativo , working at Isodea Festival Login • Instagram, collaborating with @Mintbase by doing talks, helping out Jazz DAO and Golden Blue DAO and partnering with VanDAO through a live streaming project that’s on its third month :globe_with_meridians: Plantasia x VanDAO

I’m also a member of INA DAO and Cosmia DAO, two great DAOs at supporting womxn and artists.
Arts researcher, crypto preacher and sonic voyager. Moving constantly, but based in Lisbon.

Votes casted: 64

7 Likes

Hi Creative, I am a contemporary artists,song writer, Author (Tales Untold Entrepreneur )Clothing & Fashion ) and philanthropist. (Pen Down your Dreams )

Had a beautiful transition into the NFT space.My first contents (Gospel Ep was under the NxM & it’s been a nice experience ever since.

1 Like

Good day Near Fam!

i’m Vanengs from the Philippines :hugs: Since 2018, I’ve worked as a digital artist. I began as a moderator in a group chat for messenger art tutorials. We exchanged art knowledge. Even individuals who have no prior experience of art but are willing to learn. We provide assistance to everyone in the group chat. We discussed several art forms, including:
• VEXEL ART
• CHIBI
• CARTOON
• ANIME
• SMUDGE
• PHOTO MANIPULATION
• LAYOUT BANNER

I am not an expert in any of the art genres I have studied, so I simply share what I know and have learned.
Since August 2021, when a Facebook buddy invited me, I’ve been a member of Near Protocol. Thanks to Ms. @Ligaya and Ms. @kc_sollano I joined the Filipino Artist Guild in January and was elected to being one of the councils.

• I’m also responsible for creating banners for featured artists and sharing them on the Filipino Artist Guild’s social media account, as well as posting Weekly Challenges divided task with 3 councils , Following each challenge, all of the participants’ entries are shared on FAG’s social media accounts, including Discord, Facebook, and Twitter

• I assisted the Filipino Artist Guild in onboarding new members and advising them on how to create a near wallet and join the marketplace. I also help artists who wish to do giveaways through the Filipino Artist Guild Twitter account, among other things and also handling twitter and Facebook account of FILIPINO ARTIST GUILD with Councils. 

Our expertise grew as a result of the FAG Community’s assistance, as well as the leadership of our leaders, Ms. @Ligaya and Ms. @kc_sollano and, most importantly, the FAG researcher @midofrbs @maryrazel.near @gmachines @runesofuttoria @ritzzard who is dedicated to the Guild and with providing never-ending support to those newbies onboard. Thank you very much for your time. :fire: LFG

5 Likes

This is Chris Brummer i mentioned on the chat yesterday for legal matters

3 Likes

Hello everyone!

Gabriel here​:grin::grin:

I’m a musician, writer, nature lover, father, and more. My first introduction to Web 3 was via NFTs, but it was on Solana.

I joined the forum November 2021 and got my first real taste of Web 3 community.

I’m a community manager for NxM’s Telegram and Twitter. I’m a member of BeatDAO. I have anchored a few Open Mic Shows on Tamago’s Tama Island :desert_island: in the Metaverse on Nearhub.

I’m a Council Member on the Culinary and Dance DAOs. I see the immense possibilities and potential of Web 3 communities and projects and I want to be a part of the team expanding the frontier and heralding the New Dawn :man_bowing::man_bowing:

5 Likes